• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CLASSIC [Multiplayer Edition] (Sign ups/OoC. CD-Max Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Quick real update. I'm probably gonna start this up sometime soon. I didn't realize we already have a few people in the wings and have yet to actually get my opening post started, but with classes coming to a close early next week, I should have something concrete done by the end of next week. If I'm super productive (which I'm usually not) we might even start this at the start of next week or maybe even this weekend. Probably not, but I'll keep you posted!

Also, I'm leaving the RP open so anyone is free to join after we start or even after that.

Oh, that's awesome and glad to be back here after the site crashed on me for a week.. and I really need to get started on with that template. I have this cool idea for my character, so it's not all bad. :)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Quick real update. I'm probably gonna start this up sometime soon. I didn't realize we already have a few people in the wings and have yet to actually get my opening post started, but with classes coming to a close early next week, I should have something concrete done by the end of next week. If I'm super productive (which I'm usually not) we might even start this at the start of next week or maybe even this weekend. Probably not, but I'll keep you posted!

Also, I'm leaving the RP open so anyone is free to join after we start or even after that.
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have three days off this week so I'll try my best to actually start this. Sorry for the delays, guys.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have three days off this week so I'll try my best to actually start this. Sorry for the delays, guys.

It's okay. C: I can't wait to get started!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I feel like since this was a collab I have a responsibility to post updates on here as well.

Soooo, yeah.

Update 1: CD will get the post up sometime.

Update 2:
ktpR8mt.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Just to be sure, we can write in any style we're comfortable with, right? :3 And do we need to put "CLASSIC" at the top of our starting posts? *is working on a post*

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Just to be sure, we can write in any style we're comfortable with, right? :3 And do we need to put "CLASSIC" at the top of our starting posts? *is working on a post*
Yeah, you can make your posts however you want. And nah, I only put that at the top of mine because it's the starting post of the RP and that's how I roll. :cool:

edit: I also just realized I never made Will's temp...Whoops. I'll have to get on that.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Working on my post, will probably (sloppily) finish it tonight, then I'll proof and post tomorrow.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I've had the general idea of it for a little while after making my character, but so many things got edited and changed by the time I was done that you wouldn't think I'd started where I did. The way it ended up is very different, yet still has many similarities from where I began.

I loved your opening post though, it was very interesting seeing you open with a character other than the one you initially posted a template for. They seem to have that quirk you usually have with your characters, and I'm already excited to see where they're headed.

Max

Staff member
Awards
And with your post Sugar, the legend of the croissant/crescent lives. Noel would be proud.

I couldn't help but laugh at all of the accidents that had supposedly happened in the past, flooding the room and turning everyone into pigeons, that was freaking funny stuff!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
And with your post Sugar, the legend of the croissant/crescent lives. Noel would be proud.

I couldn't help but laugh at all of the accidents that had supposedly happened in the past, flooding the room and turning everyone into pigeons, that was freaking funny stuff!

Aww, you think so? xD I couldn't think of any treats right off the top of my head and was like... yeah, Noel would totally appreciate this. Except I'll spell it correctly for CD's sake! lol.

Thanks! I thought your post was pure genius and gosh, so much work to nab a royal set of clothes! I was surprised that the thug was hired to play the part... he's really convincing, but I'm happy he didn't get his money back from Flynn.

Man, I made my post short so I wouldn't overwhelm anyone and ya'll are blowing it out of the water! Hahaha

You call your post short? *stares in disbelief and laughs* I think we need to redefine your definition of short. xD And that's coming from someone short as I! Also, I really can't wait to see what happens next with Will and Sally. :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Gonna try to get another post up in a bit focusing on Mary since the new guy (still need to make his damn temp too) kinda stole the show. Still waiting on Latino and serene to pop up as well, but no hurry. We got all the time in the world~

LatinoHeat90

Plan on putting my post up tonight or early morning. Been sleeping all day because of a headache. Evil forces working against me.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@LatinoHeat90: I really like your post! Victor makes me want to start a brawl for being mean to that little kid. lol. xD

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Man, why is everyone's post so amazing so far? Is it cuz I waited so long to start it, giving everyone time to mull it all over?

Expect a post from me tonight, and maybe even that temp I keep promising for the currently illegal characters I'm using. Muhahaha.

edit: posted. Might have to proofread it tomorrow though.
Also, I'm sure we're all going to jump off the "posting your character's 'class' at the top of our posts" after our opening posts, right? Might be tacky to start every single post like that. :S

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Nice posts you guys. I'm loving how fleshed out each character's personalities are becoming already. We don't have a bunch of the typical cast of characters that I feel like I normally see, and for that I am truly loving this.

I could not help but laugh at Victor's treatment of the small child Latino (as messed up as that may sound). You've truly established that Victor cares only for his own interest and the well-being of Zoe, he indeed doesn't even waver for a small child.

And the emotion behind Mary was great CD, as the template suggested, she clearly hasn't recovered from the loss of her sister. I couldn't help but giggle at her blatant lie about the placement of her Pegasus either, haha.

Also, I'm sure we're all going to jump off the "posting your character's 'class' at the top of our posts" after our opening posts, right? Might be tacky to start every single post like that. :S

I was actually going for a chapter kind of feel with mine, I was going to have a different title at the top of each post. But then everyone kind of followed suit with the class thing.

I could just... not, if you think it's tacky? Meh, screw it brew it chew it do it, I'm just gonna roll with it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Man, why is everyone's post so amazing so far? Is it cuz I waited so long to start it, giving everyone time to mull it all over?

Expect a post from me tonight, and maybe even that temp I keep promising for the currently illegal characters I'm using. Muhahaha.

edit: posted. Might have to proofread it tomorrow though.

I don't plan on adding a title to my next post. So no worries. xD I did it the first time cause it helped me think a little more clearly on what I wanted to do and post at the time. As for our posts... I honestly have no idea why they're so good, but maybe you're right. lol. OR it could be we all secretly love the world of CLASSIC too! Except I'm not sure if it's a secret if I say it's a secret... Ignore me. I'm sleep deprived right now and should be going to bed, since I didn't get enough sleep the other day. lol.

EDIT: Oh my gosh you mentioned me! CD, YOU'RE THE BEST! *is extremely happy now and can't wait to make a post*

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I went with a quote instead of a title this time. Myeheheheh. Heheh. Heh.

What? You guys said you miss Animorphs?

a-mc-random-28.jpg

Edit: Oh, no one said that? My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back