• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CLASSIC [Multiplayer Edition] (Sign ups/OoC. CD-Max Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Looking forward to your template, it's beginning to look like we'll have a good group going for this.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Just letting everyone know, I'm planning to join this! My final exams end in a few days, so I should have a character posted by the end of this week.

I'm super excited to RP again. =D
Like Max said, we're looking forward to what you'll bring to the table! If you need help with anything just let us know. I know it's a bit of information to go through.

serenefire

Awards
Okay, I swear, I came up with this character before reading the other characters here, and there are some striking similarities to Mary Pale. If this is distracting, I have another character I could use, instead. Anyway, let me know if I need to change anything.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Nah man, your character is fine. The only real similarities are that they're both in the Lancers and somewhat low combat skills (which really doesn't mean much.) Once I get on my PC I'll add you in, but for the meantime be secure in the knowledge that you're accepted!

This also goes for anyone, but feel free to add another character if you want! There's no real limit, so long as you can keep up.

serenefire

Awards
I'm glad it's all good!

And as much as I'd love to throw another character in here, I should probably stick to one. It's seriously been forever since I've done this, and I should probably start slowly.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to RPing with you!

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Last night I had a dream I somehow got myself a pegasus. Instead of the dream being about the coolness of flying around on one, instead it focused on the boring crap, like where the hell am I supposed to park it? I couldn't just leave it unattended because it's a freaking pegasus and someone would have taken it. I blame the RP.
/IMPORTANT UPDATE

Max

Staff member
Awards
Blaming the RP when we haven't even started yet, tsk tsk. Your head must really be in the game haha.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
That's hilarious and I suppose it makes sense when you think about it.

I know, I know; I'll try to put my temp up and running soon.. just got too much ideas going on inside my mind and not to mention, being super busy lately. :/

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@serenefire: I look forward to rping with you as well!

@CD-Mann: You have some crazy dreams. lol. Maybe you're extremely excited to get this started. Or simply really like Pegasus a lot. :3 Actually, wasn't there a scene in Shrek that had horses parked with signs hanging around their neck?

@Roxie: Take your time. Join in when you can, you know? :D

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Of course you can! Feel free to do whatever you want, as long as things don't get too cray-cray.

Nobody says that anymore, CD.. get with the times, friend! :p

LatinoHeat90

It's been awhile. Excited to get back into a role play. I'm sure Max will point out any grammatical errors I have because I didn't proof read this.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Max

Staff member
Awards
As much as I would love to nitpick your stuff Heat, I'm online on my phone which would be a pain. I'll find a way to buy you later my friend ��

So, I feel like I should have more than one skill... Maybe I'll come up with a few simple ones. Or maybe I won't and I'll just write stuff in. Meh. MEH!!!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So, I feel like I should have more than one skill... Maybe I'll come up with a few simple ones. Or maybe I won't and I'll just write stuff in. Meh. MEH!!!
Anyone can edit their temp at any time if they want to add anything in just as long as they give us a heads up when/if they do.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Quick real update. I'm probably gonna start this up sometime soon. I didn't realize we already have a few people in the wings and have yet to actually get my opening post started, but with classes coming to a close early next week, I should have something concrete done by the end of next week. If I'm super productive (which I'm usually not) we might even start this at the start of next week or maybe even this weekend. Probably not, but I'll keep you posted!

Also, I'm leaving the RP open so anyone is free to join after we start or even after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back