• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Call of Duty 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Ohh thats why your retty good 1 vs 1 see mostly i play Mercenary Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Ground War, or one of the Harcore games. My k/d ratio was at like 1.08 i believe. not sure havent checked it in awhile but usually in most games i tend to get more kills than deaths so i still believe its over 1.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i will be on today kicking ass so come find me i will be in ground wars

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well i am willing to play a tournement but i think i rather get a few people and maybe do some team tactical. I am usually in team games even though Free for alls are good i tend to think 1 on 1 is sort of boring.

Stark

Bronze Member
Hey im down just tell me the time when you guys want to

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well i am willing to play a tournement but i think i rather get a few people and maybe do some team tactical. I am usually in team games even though Free for alls are good i tend to think 1 on 1 is sort of boring.

One on one is boring, especially because all of the maps are too big for just two people. Shipment is an ideal place for one on one. It's nice and compact. I'm down for some Team Tactical though.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
i remember when i took on 6 to 1
i was the 1
i was pwn ing
haha
i was getting lucky
cause they were all in one area and i just took them out

I love this game, best by far. I agree with Dogenzaka, better then Halo 3. Have just finished the game on medium difficulty. Good storyline, gameplay and graphics.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
well 6 on 1 is sort of unfair because its easier for that 1 to take out multiple people with each death compared to the 6 having to only take 1 at a time let alone being pissed at each other for stealing each others kills.

So what is everyones kill to death ratio and best kill streak. Mines ok i guess its up at 1.11 and just did my best game tonight when i got 26 kills in a row.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Is the new maps out for the PS3 yet? My Uncle said they are already on the Xbox and i never check the PSN so i dont know if the maps are out yet.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Store won't update this week and hasn't last week because of the new store coming out somewhere near the 17th. My K.O/Kill ratio streak is umm.... 0.83 and my kill streak was like 10. Saturday is probably the best day for everyone because of time differences and such but idk.

Subtly Inspiring
I'm down for a game whenever anyone is on.
And I can't wait for the new maps.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Man i want new maps. Also i figured that Hardcore Team Deathmatch is one of the most frustrating games on CoD4. I am getting killed by teammates and then other team. One point i was shooting at one guy and my teammate shot me thinking i was the enemy and not they guy i was shooting at. Then i spawn on a airstrike.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
best i did in one game was 470 something i dont know if i had any assists that game. I went like 47-8 in that game it was in the pipeline where i think i have had a few 400 point games. I think one of my best games overall had to be when i sniped in Overgrown and i topped on points overall and was like 35-1. It was awesome one of the dudes on the other team was whining about me sniping too hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back