• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Call of Duty 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
ok well yeah guess we can do some team tactical and some 1on1. So i guess pick teams would be the only problem. You want to base it on skill level and even out the teams. So far i am number 1 (of course dont like bragging though) and no clue who number 2 would be.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
ok well yeah guess we can do some team tactical and some 1on1. So i guess pick teams would be the only problem. You want to base it on skill level and even out the teams. So far i am number 1 (of course dont like bragging though) and no clue who number 2 would be.

Make one big party and let the game decide...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It is a good game. Place the game on Vet and it gets crazy. I would have had both hardened and Vet beat, but my friend asked to borrow it.

But yeah, good game. Graphics are great, but the best part of the game, is the controls. The controls are so fluid, I mean their not only simple, it makes you feel like you are actually down there in the warzone, tossing grenades back and forth. But the TV station, was definately the first hard mission of the game. Get past that, and you should be ready for anything with a little dedication.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Make one big party and let the game decide...

Good idea so i guess just figure out when everyone can get on then. I can pretty much get on day or night depending if i work or not. So yeah. Got my new combo with my M4 and desert eagel that i am loving right now.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i will play tonight but doubt everyone can get in. around 10 i will be on ready to whoop some ass. We can do some team crap or just some one on one doesnt matter to me.

Stark

Bronze Member
Yea me neither team or 1 on 1 doesnt matter just give me some time to beat u lol

Stark

Bronze Member
w00t time for me to destroy more of your combinations

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So if anyone else wants to get on here soon maybe we can do some free for all against one another and then some team. If your up to being beaten like a red headed step child then come on down.

Subtly Inspiring
So if anyone else wants to get on here soon maybe we can do some free for all against one another and then some team. If your up to being beaten like a red headed step child then come on down.

Uh, I'm here. Add me on PSN so we can play

btw- as you guys just learned, I'm kind of badass.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Not badass but you like to use the granade launcher. I havent dealt with many people that use it so i am not use to playing against one. Also i been switching my guns araound alot trying to find a combination that fits my style again. I just dont know what it is i play alot better under my dad's id then i do under my own.

Subtly Inspiring
Not badass but you like to use the granade launcher. I havent dealt with many people that use it so i am not use to playing against one. Also i been switching my guns araound alot trying to find a combination that fits my style again. I just dont know what it is i play alot better under my dad's id then i do under my own.

At most I got 5 kills with the GL.
Doesn't account for the other 20 kills though.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah i am not use to 1 on 1. ALso sparkle you may not have gotten alot of kills with the GL but the problem was when i started to gain momentum thats when you did kill me withthe GL. So all built up momentum was lost that quickly. Oh well i usually dont ever play 1 vs 1 but usally do team games. I think we need to get 3 of us together and play some team tactical verse some other or just 6 of us and play 3 on 3. I tend to do alot better when i have teammates to back me up.

Subtly Inspiring
When it's not you relying on your own personal skills, you mean.
I kid, I kid. I just play Cage Matches a lot. Pretty fun. I'd like to do some Hardcore Team Deathmatch though.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I used to be good friends with the hardcore game modes...that is until I started to care about K/D ratio. Currently, I'm repairing it because it's at .97. I need at least 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back