• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [Signups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm sorry man, but as much as I love having you and Jaakuna back in the RP, I ain't cool with your dude being a Visored, Soul Reaper, and Fullbringer. Way too diddlying overpowered. Not fly with it. Even the way Swag did his made him a quincy with a zanpakuto that only increases his quincy powers. That's cool. But you can't just be everything. We're going for a bit of realism here people. I'm all for the extreme, but it still has to stick to the sanity of the original anime/manga it's based after. Re-do your template, please and thank you :)

You misread obviously. He's not all three of those things, that's his line of evolution. He started out as a human, then became fullbringer by association of enhanced capabilities. Then, his powers manifested further into the tiers of a Soul Reaper, and then finally, where he is now, he obtained hollow powers, thus making him a Vizard/Vizored. Guess I should have cleared that up beforehand. xD

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, so does he actually possess any of his old Fullbringer powers? Cause if he's going to be a Visored, he should only have his Soul Reaper and Visored powers.

And if he's gonna become a Soul Reaper, he's gonna have to die to become one. He shouldn't just get Soul Reaper powers.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
i know the template was bad. i had been on a limited timeframe during my time of writing it. suberb agreed to help me spruce it up, so it should be edited into something acceptable (hopefully) sometime today. so could you reserve me the spot please?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay, so does he actually possess any of his old Fullbringer powers? Cause if he's going to be a Visored, he should only have his Soul Reaper and Visored powers.

And if he's gonna become a Soul Reaper, he's gonna have to die to become one. He shouldn't just get Soul Reaper powers.

What his powers were in his fullbring are within his zanpaktou. Also, he did die...well technically. It's all in his long-ass bio. xD Honestly, it's all in his bio. How he became a hollow and all that shiz. Do note that, in my universe of which my characters originate from, all rps I use them in are connected. As such, the events from the first try of this rp is in there, as well as any other battle/rps, fyi.

I also would like to note that, in my continuous universe of character bios, Jaakuna has aged about 600+ years. So, it's very believable that he has obtained both soul reaper and hollow powers, thus becoming a Vizored.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD Marko is the only naked character I have bro. Both Daaku and Colby wear clothes, just not a lot of them. Simply because you asked, I added more cover to their attires.

Jaaky boy is a fiery beast of mayhem and sexy goodness. At least Emiri must think so.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'm still crafting Lunalie's appearance, REALLY trying to think of something good (especially since I flesh out all mine in words lol)

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok... So i just finished the temp of the Kind... And to be honest i like it, and i did what i was asked to do, but im hoping that the temp is ok. Any criticism?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
What his powers were in his fullbring are within his zanpaktou. Also, he did die...well technically. It's all in his long-ass bio. xD Honestly, it's all in his bio. How he became a hollow and all that shiz. Do note that, in my universe of which my characters originate from, all rps I use them in are connected. As such, the events from the first try of this rp is in there, as well as any other battle/rps, fyi.

I also would like to note that, in my continuous universe of character bios, Jaakuna has aged about 600+ years. So, it's very believable that he has obtained both soul reaper and hollow powers, thus becoming a Vizored.

Just wrote you an elaborate response and then accidently closed the tab I had it in... Le sigh.....

Either way, I don't see it say anything about you dying or being hollowified, which is the only way you should get hollow or shinigami powers.

And as cool as it would be, we are starting the RP over, so all the stuff in your bio didn't happen. The only Olvidado attack at this point was the original one forever ago. Which the "human" Jaakuno would not have been alive for. You can keep Emiri in there with some changes to obviously explain the change of Jaak from a sadistic killer, to a good guy.

.... Lastly, I like how when you were in squad 7, you called me uptight. WHAT THE HELL. Hahaha

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Yup. Was just reading over a bunch of your guys' temps again, and looking over stuff. I'm real tired, lol. And sorry for not having this RP thread up yet either. I've been working a lot lately.

Yes, I like the new explanation you put into your temp Grand. Accepted.

Swag, your guy is accepted to. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you. With your recent additions though, SwagStar and Superb, you are cut off from making more characters. Three is damn well enough. Lol.

I will try and write something up for the RP and put that up sometime tomorrow, so here's hoping. Otherwise, I will have this up as soon as I can. Awesome characters dudes. It's about to get real.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
System Shock said:
Just wrote you an elaborate response and then accidently closed the tab I had it in... Le sigh..... Either way, I don't see it say anything about you dying or being hollowified, which is the only way you should get hollow or shinigami powers. And as cool as it would be, we are starting the RP over, so all the stuff in your bio didn't happen. The only Olvidado attack at this point was the original one forever ago. Which the "human" Jaakuno would not have been alive for. You can keep Emiri in there with some changes to obviously explain the change of Jaak from a sadistic killer, to a good guy. .... Lastly, I like how when you were in squad 7, you called me uptight. WHAT THE HELL. Hahaha

Okay bare with me, I'll explain it all in more detail so you fully understand.

Jaakuna did technically die via a continuation of battles after the previous rp died out. Yeah, it's true this is a reboot, and most will just put any events...or at least any character development is null and void, but I refuse to believe that. As such, I put in every aspect of Jaakuna's evolution from human to Vizored. As for him dying, in his battle he had with Daaku/Marko, he was on the brink of death, but that's when an omnious light AKA my own character, Alaric Godai, brought him to the Soul Society. Again, this is all in my own universe, as I've stated before.

-paused the typing to check the bio-

Well shit, I guess I never did mention his hollowfication.

-adds it in.-

Okay, my apologies. I had no idea that I didn't even mention it. xD Again, sorry. I also erased the info about the Oblividado/Essentia, but kept in the battles he had. Sure hope that's okay. On another note, if no one has already done so, I'd like to reserve captain for squad 11. :)

SwagStarIV

Awards
You dont understand... He embodies all squads higher than 9... My king character takes up 6-9... Quincy takes up 0-5... You prolly didn't even know about squad 0... I might have to kill you now... Along with whoever else choses to read this post... Unless they are Ubi. Then he might do some inner-dimension shift thing that i dont necessarily wanna get caught up in just yet

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, that's totally bullshit and you know it. Not only is it unfair to those who actually want the other captain spots, but it's illogical. Antoher thing, how the fuck can your King character being a fucking Soul Reaper captain? Explain that one to me, cause I'm finding it highly unbelievable to buy into that shit. Please do try to explain the logic in that cause I'm calling complete bullshit on it.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I dunno what he is talking about to be honest as it makes no sense at all.

Sure S.S. I already told you I was making three characters and I did. Work goes into my termplates I don't have enough time to make a zillion roles as I previously mentioned.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Ok... Hikari runs the 10th and 11th squad while the 12th squad is run by his Zanpakuto's spirit. The 13th squad is always on standby unless there is somebody who is qualified to be the Spirit King, then Hikari's Visored state runs the 13th squad, who's troops are actually the Visoreds, while the 10th-12th are on rescue status. While my quincy personally runs the 0 squad, which is actually the registration list for troops of 1-5. The head Captains are simply various names to describe the form that he is in, so that the people of the soul society don't know that he is the same person that was exiled from their group and sentenced to death. He was just to valuable for the Squads to lose. Since no one ever see's the 1st captain any ways, he sits in the first captain office and always keeps his other personas grouped together and out on high classified missions that lower soldiers are not classified to take on. My olivado is just fast enough to constantly be in all those head positions at the same time. *\(~_~)/*

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay bare with me, I'll explain it all in more detail so you fully understand.

Jaakuna did technically die via a continuation of battles after the previous rp died out. Yeah, it's true this is a reboot, and most will just put any events...or at least any character development is null and void, but I refuse to believe that. As such, I put in every aspect of Jaakuna's evolution from human to Vizored. As for him dying, in his battle he had with Daaku/Marko, he was on the brink of death, but that's when an omnious light AKA my own character, Alaric Godai, brought him to the Soul Society. Again, this is all in my own universe, as I've stated before.

-paused the typing to check the bio-

Well shit, I guess I never did mention his hollowfication.

-adds it in.-

Okay, my apologies. I had no idea that I didn't even mention it. xD Again, sorry. I also erased the info about the Oblividado/Essentia, but kept in the battles he had. Sure hope that's okay. On another note, if no one has already done so, I'd like to reserve captain for squad 11. :)

Well although your bio is a little choppy now, it makes me so much more happy. You and Superb and your twisted universes XD

I'll reserve your spot for squad 11 too man.

.... Hahahahaha. Shut the hell up Swag.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
...why the hell has no one questioned Hikari's sudden transition from Vasto-Lorde to Soul Reaper without any indication or aid from the Hogyaku? Being really anal about it, he technically wasn't even an 'official' arrancado, because there was no merging of the boundary between the shinigami and hollow done anywhere...

Also soul reapers DO NOT have a chain of fate to be encroached, its replaced with the saketsu. And if that breaks, their reitasu evaporates, so you technically died after your battle with Yubi's brother (as an Adjucha) seeing as your body was destroyed by the cero blast.

below was taken from your biography.
Hikari had been turned back into his soul reaper form, while Yubi had taken a different state. It seemed she had already been in this form. In turn, they fought Yubi's brother with all they had. In the end they though it was over, but Yubi's brother had sent other hollows to attack them as well. Yubi told Hikari he would need this time to become a shinigami, and left Hikari with a kiss while taking the hollows with her. Hikari tried to follow her, but instead found himself in a meadow, suffereing from the pain of his chain of fate. As he fought the process of hollowfication, he could not get over the pain of losing the love of his life, along with his body. His emotional pain hindered him from thinking straight. He soon became a hollow.

Lets not forget the Hakusui virtually being in the same place as the Saketsu. If both were virtually taken out, in place of an encroachment, you technically can't even get your powers back. In theory even if you did undergo a hollowfication, because the Sanketsu and Hakusui are both gone there is no way to become a soul reaper.

I'm done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back