• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [Signups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Haha, no doubt. God I love the hilarity that always ends up happening in my RP's.

Oh, and by the by, Shinra and Superb's characters are accepted. I will probably be putting some ideas together and throwing the RP thread together soon. So if anyone has any other characters they want out there before the RP goes up, best get crackin'. Though please try and keep it to two per character. I'm not a fan of having an entire roster of characters all being controlled by three people. Hehehe

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well there are a lot of spots open xDDD I still can make the High King Marko but I mean the other roles are left hanging somewhat. I was already going to make Scarlett but I'd also rather not have like a zillion characters.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name:
Marko Hellion
Its hard to tell how old that Marko is from his looks, but he seems youthful enough.

Species:
Olvidado King.

Side:
Obviously with the Olvidado.

Rank
:
High King

Appearance
:
Marko appears with a formed humanoid body, devoid of any facial features other than piercing glowing eyes that are normally a dull yet pulsing hue of purple, as compared to normal Olvidado that have orange eyes. His body is completely covered in a hardened shell of flesh that is cocoa brown that gleams with an extreme glare of light for view that apparently drips and flows off in varying directions and angles. He stands at a meek 5'1, short but with a compact body with an illustrious display of more translucent bands of white around both his thighs and upper arms, one of these bands also pulses around Marko’s neck.

His back has seven protruding spikes that are aligned off the spine with one that grows further out toward the top of the back itself, while each spike is tipped with a dusty jewel like adornment. There is an odd looking tear in his chest that leaks perpetual oblivion as Grasipar.

Due to an explicit joke between Marko and his only true friend, he has has a crisp and over defined but simple six-pack abdominal structure and on the reverse side a purposeful and perfectly shaped backside, the globes of muscular flesh as gorgeous as the light itself.

Marko only wears a slight form of clothing because of his wife Catherine Lunalie and it appears as a corrupt looking form of armor that a holy knight might wear if tainted. Many parts of his body are still not covered by the armor such as the head, left arm and right leg. The entire space of Marko's waist and parts of his chest are also exposed. The armor is only for show as is.

Personality:
Where strength and brute force might falter, Marko is objectively a being of great compassion but on a short fuse. Both calm and humorously sadistic in nature for all to see can bring about random situations that can erupt quickly into a catastrophe depending on how Marko is feeling. Often though, Marko seems literally androgynous as even though he looks like a man/child would he sounds like a combination of a mechanized voice with a raspy gender-less pitch. For one to say Marko gets angry would be an understatement. He can have an unrelenting wrath that easily befalls those exposed to violence and succumb to overwhelming and overbearing hatred. Marko's disdain for others is unmatched on a level that some consider envy but this comes from his rage and rise to anger from just about anything imaginable....

Bio:
The first of their kind, Marko has obtained the knowledge of the ancient rituals of the Olvidado. There was a time when something caused a shift in the way that reiryoku manifested, produced and transported in between the realms and when that happened, the Olvidado were allowed to completely form and drop into the open expanse of the worlds and take their place...

High King Ability:
The force of Marko’s influence as the High King has produced varying results in terms of ability or inversive actions. There is a synchrony between himself and the tether between the realms. In essence he acts as a conductor and contains the flow between these realms, able to open and close them at will. This allows Marko to create a parallel against reishi and kishi in a format that gives him an incalculable level of defense against most forces used against him.

By rendering his actual form as a partially physical existence inside the earthly and spiritual realms, High King Marko uses the force of magic. It is more proper to say that magic in itself is under Marko Hellion's command. The flow of the magical nature itself being housed through him in a sentient mannerism that embodies more dominantly, manipulation of nature on a monumental scale of proportions in the earthly realm that include arcane manipulation on the same tier of influence. Marko has further separated the use of this type of magic into two categories.

Marko is able to draw upon the physical essences in the human world and use kishi and magical energy together in a mixture where magic is rapidly clashed against opposing forces. Such manipulation of magic is the expansion of magical essence from one type to another nearly simultaneously. The fruition of these clashing magics can surmount to large scale destruction with enough influence from Marko behind it. As this force can be released for Marko in varying ways to produce even more varied destructive effects.

The fusion of reiryoku in Marko's being as he is upon the human world grants the use of magic that simultaneously merges a vast array of forces that forms a state of magical essence that is focused and raw. Its force can be used to rapidly heal and reconstruct damaged matter. However this magic is still a force to be reckoned with. Materials hit with this force are subject to being de-materialized without the need for the display of massive energy and other effects that produce inertia, light, heat, and other materials other than the magical force itself.

King Armament Name:
Manu Sors

Alpha Form:
Marko's left hand constantly glows with a faint light that seemingly draws light away from it. This is a compound of several mega-tons worth of physical matter and potent magical essence than has been compressed via magical manipulation. Wholly this acts as a simple catalyst to wield and fathom the forceto physically exert quasi-celestial strength using his hand alone. The extension of Manu Sors also includes Marko's arm.

Omega Form:
Absolution
????

Grasipar:
????​

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

^^^^ Everyone prepare to die. That's all I have to say hahaha

HAHAHA! My thoughts exactly! This is gonna be so fun :]

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Dragon Vizored
Name: Colby Alexander Raito

Age: Colby seems to be around late teens or early twenties. Twenty-one maybe??

Species: Human>Hollow>Shinigami+Forge[Pure Vizored}

Side: Neutral

Appearance: <----click
You could say that Colby is a medium sized guy, but a bit bigger than the average man you might see from day to day. He has a naturally thick built frame and build that leaves him weighted at 178 pounds while standing fully tall at six feet two inches. Respectively his rugged body has a nice heft to it. Any muscle mass isn't overly defined more than the eye can take notice too but fat isn't seen either. A broad and strong chest suits Colby, it barely tapers down to a wicked v-cut on both sides of his hips. Thick legs support the brunt of his entire build even though a strong back also gives quite a bit of support.

Originally Colby was convinced that he would never have any tattoos but after awhile he got one and then proceeded to get several more. He has a a dark tattoo in the center of his chest that has an arrow pointed upward toward his neck and further down there is another one below the navel that is less intricate but a practical joke as it is a heart shaped arrow pointed to Colby’s groin. He has four other tattoos as well. The first is on the back of his neck; it is the likeness of a rainbow colored phoenix. Another is several inches below the shoulder on Colby’s left arm and extends to the base of his elbow; This tattoo is a series of cogwheels and gears done in white ink. There is a third tattoo much like the ones featured on the chest and abdomen on the back of Colby’s upper right thigh. His final work of ink art is probably the most comical. He had it done after losing a bet to his father. A patch of roses adorns Colby’s left butt cheek. It signifies that his ‘shit’ doesn’t stink...

A term to use for the way Colby’s face looks would be “cute” or “adorable.” He certainly is attractive but where his father is a more sexy kind of individual, Colby’s attractiveness comes from his lack of hard facial expressions. He has a smile that rarely falters and is also somewhat soothing to glance upon. Just like his father, Colby has a very interesting and vibrant shade of color for his eyes, being that of a deep but bright purple.

If clothing means much for other people to Colby it doesn't at all. Most often he chooses to walk around wearing varying types of suspenders that he attaches to fashionable underwear. This is certainly an aspect that he got directly from his father. Besides the lack of serious clothing Colby has also worked to perfect his gluts which are simply mind boggling to look at...also like his father's behind. You have to catch a glimpse of his booty in the underwear though because Colby tries not to shock others too much with his clothing choices. With this said he often wears an elaborate long cloak/jacket. It looks quite similar to THIS but the sleeves are shorter and there are no shoulder guards.

Personality:
Lots of people have their demons, but Colby can really admit to none, he isn't haunted by his past or future and amends to a very strict notion of a simple trait that people normally refer to as calm. If you do something wrong, Colby will call you out on it. If you look stupid, he is gonna tell you about it but never in a mean or harsh way. Only with a smile and that driving force behind every word to make you do a lot better.

Though he is not the type of man to feign any type of idiocy, his thoughts can be easily known by the way he speaks to others. He is humorous but also naturally shrewd as an individual, making sure to keep his own motives in check and also respect those that cross his path while also trying to maintain the respect that other people give him in return. Colby is amazingly loving and caring and this spreads to his friends and the people he meets as well. Colby is often a lot more humble than people would expect him to be and more than that he is a charitable individual that cares for others before himself. Usually Colby is doing all that he can to actively produce the future.

As an individual, Colby has no problem being aware of the awe and even horror that his reputation as the Dragon Vizored can stir in other people but he isn't brash or conceited about any skill in his possession unless that is needed. Through and through; Colby is quite knowledgeable and excessively reasonable and determined in what he does. This man has a drive like no other...

Bio: W.I.P
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Whichever the RPers decide. If a Visored wants to be evil. Let him be evil. If a soul Reaper wants to do so he can. However, the main villains are the Oliviados.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This, also

"I succumb to the High King, Marko my intimate one."
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha, there was never really an outline for them in the first place. Everyone just kinda did similiar shit with there's last time, and it kinda followed over here.

The trend I see is that every King has a title and they all of an armament. Which is pretty badass if ya ask me.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I subcomb to the King

Name: Jaakuna Hinoko
Age: Real age is above 700, but looks to be about 35 or so
Race: Human --> Shinigami -->Vizored
Side: Soul Society

Appearance
Jaakuna’s appearance is rather normal, when you think about it. His shoulder-length blonde hair, while long as it is, he sometimes spikes it out, lets it be strait, or ties it in a ponytail which would reveal a snake tattoo on the back of his neck. He has cerulean-blue eyes. His build is rather normal, slightly above average skinny. His height is around six feet.

Jaakuna’s choice of clothing is severely simple. A chain attached to his olive green pants that is connected to his black and white belt. A red jacket with flame designs of a darker shade, but no shirt. Yeah, he likes to show his abs. A few tribal tattoos run along his wrists to the elbow area of his arms. He wears a black wristband on both wrists. Lastly, he has a nose ring. Yeah, he’s rebellious like that.

Personality
At first, Jaakuna’s personality was evil, and almost psycho-ish. He even went as far as to kill for fun, but then he found love. As corny as that sounds, it’s true. He then developed a humane side, and his mental illnesses were under control. He still gets the urges, but he remembers who he is, and how far he has came. It’s all thanks to Emiri that he’s the man he is today, even if that man is still somewhat sadistic at times, and severely sarcastic. Seriously, Jaakuna doesn’t know when to stop with the sarcasm. He’s also a bit of a perv. So, yeah there’s that too.

Nowadays, Jaakuna fancies himself with all kinds of food, and just enjoys pulling prank after prank after prank. He could also go from a happy to sad to mad to gloomy to “diddly you” moods, all depending on how he’s feeling or whatever. It’s just random mood swings all day, every day. Jaakuna’s also one to make fun of people in a sarcastic kind of way. Just keep that in mind when conversing with him.

Powers
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zanpaktou and Hollow Powers
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Other:
Opening/Theme Song: Prelude by Eyeshine
Actual Theme Song: Afterlife(Instrumental) by Avenged Sevenfold
Battle Theme: I Am Hell by Machine Head

Jaaukuna's name is from the following
-Jaakuna literally means Wicked
-Hi literally means fire
-
Noko comes from the English word Child
-
So, in total, Jaakuna Hinoko literally means Wicked Fire Child

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
Haha, there was never really an outline for them in the first place. Everyone just kinda did similiar shit with there's last time, and it kinda followed over here.

The trend I see is that every King has a title and they all of an armament. Which is pretty badass if ya ask me.

Well I edited mine to fit a little better. I also add a little bit, so you should take a look System.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

_~*&*~_

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back