• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [Signups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I def understand Kid's position, but the point of that post was to keep up the high speed of the combat of Bleach. Somethings just fall into place, but as a bleach rp small hits like what i did shouldn't cause to much damage haha. If I posted a series of actions its fine to interrupt cause I can't god mod. So no probable actions are final until you confirm them. You're cool to respond howev Kid. Just post a response. I literally gave you several ways to avoid that post.

Ok so the entire city is in that colossal being, and glacier sized ice is falling from the sky, would that be in or outside the colossal being? And the environment is the reason my character is constantly moving, but if that nuclear bomb hits then I think we'r gonna be fuucked haha

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
That the only point left, and destroying me would ultimately hurt grandsword's character for the remainder of the RP given if I'm dead, I can't return his bankai :/

don't really know what to post, but ok. I don't get why you're telling me to respond when I did acknowledge what you did, i basically just accepted it because of frustration at the time. Now I look at it, I don't care if I got wiped out or if I survived I still doubt I have the resources of interest to continue.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Ok I edited in my Zellest post, so now I can continue to think. But uh... I guess Kid is done for reals... Not the best thing in the world but...At least I killed somebody! ^_^ might not be good for Hikari, but... I guess we will see

SwagStarIV

Awards
Haha well what do you guys propose we do about the Kid situation? Should we just go on like his character is dead or no? Cause that means props to Hikari!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back