• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [Signups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe you didn't see this. Since apparently the Sixth King looks like a human.

The Olvidado Kings are the only form of the Olvidado that are the closest to humanoids. Each having human like hands and faces pearing out through their robes and armors. While they still are covered in brown spiked plating, these Olvidado wear human-like clothing.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Longest. TEMPLATE. I've written. EVER.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hahaha Idk to be honest. I just saw a pic that i liked and chose it as my person... But to be honest im gonna change his temp soon. But he is going to be the same original character im just changing his higher level image. But i guess they can be as thick thin big or small as you want

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
"I succumb to the High King"
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
...awkward...

Anyway i realized I edited my template with the "I succumb to the high king" phrase, realizing that I forgot that lmao

Give Grandsword a break...he seems fairly new to RPing, I think Superb just wanted you to go more in depth on your character and make it a llittle more...unique. Give it that Bleach edge bro! :D

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Holy jesus. What is with you and the naked guys?! I'm attempting to have a serious RP Ubi, please give your guys regular clothes -_- lol

Are the visored good bad or neutral?

Visored can be either good or bad. Depends on the character. Visoreds and Arrancar are neutral in the war, though some have chosen to side with either opposing group.

The bad guys in this RP are utterly and mainly The Olvidado. Please re-read my introduction story again, it explains mostly all of this. That goes to everyone. I notice a bunch of you not posting the sentence I asked everyone to put in the beginning of your templates.

EVERYONE READ MY ENTIRE FIRST POST. PLEASE.

This, also

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Accepted Kid. Awesome to have Lunalia in this again xD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm sorry man, but as much as I love having you and Jaakuna back in the RP, I ain't cool with your dude being a Visored, Soul Reaper, and Fullbringer. Way too diddlying overpowered. Not fly with it. Even the way Swag did his made him a quincy with a zanpakuto that only increases his quincy powers. That's cool. But you can't just be everything. We're going for a bit of realism here people. I'm all for the extreme, but it still has to stick to the sanity of the original anime/manga it's based after. Re-do your template, please and thank you :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

_~*&*~_

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alright, Light is accepted. And I love the Sky Walker idea.

For the King, I'm gonna ask you to go into more depth about your abilites, armor, and weapon though. Ya kind of lost me with some of that. Tell me more about what it looks like and how you go into your different forms or whatever.

Other than that, accepted.

Longest. TEMPLATE. I've written. EVER.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Definitely impressive template EWS. Accepted!

Question. Just how thick and cumbersome are these brown plates on the olive kings?

It pretty much looks like a thin layer of hard mud that covers most of the King's bodies aside from their hands, face, and few random spots of skin that poke through, random to each character. It's not really cumbersome as much as it just looks like spiky thick skin everywhere.

"I succumb to the High King"
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I'm sorry man, but that was a really thrown together template. I can't accept that. There truly isn't much deep depth or originality in it. I would ask you re-do everything, otherwise we have enough villains to start it off now.

Phew. Well that took a second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back