• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

Lucky or not makes no difference to me Im happy with it :p

Makes a difference to the people who can't really afford to buy this game plus the shipping from China. I'm not going to download this game because I can afford it, but I won't be preachy to the people that do, which a lot of people will probably be doing.

I'm not having a go at you if it seemed like I was before.

RonXsilva

Makes a difference to the people who can't really afford to buy this game plus the shipping from China. I'm not going to download this game because I can afford it, but I won't be preachy to the people that do, which a lot of people will probably be doing.

I'm not having a go at you if it seemed like I was before.

nope never cross my mind that you where having a go at me.

But all I point out that even tho its unfair in terms of squeezing more money out of the consumers especally ppl who cant afford it...it still aint that bad considering its region free for people who "really" want to get it or download it wutever they wanna do

Its not like you have to do with past FM which was get a Japanese PS2 or get that chip into your PS2 to play the other FM

Besides its nothing new When KH3 comes out you sure as hell know there will be a KH3:FM

PowerIsNothing

nope never cross my mind that you where having a go at me.

But all I point out that even tho its unfair in terms of squeezing more money out of the consumers especally ppl who cant afford it...it still aint that bad considering its region free for people who "really" want to get it or download it wutever they wanna do

Its not like you have to do with past FM which was get a Japanese PS2 or get that chip into your PS2 to play the other FM

Besides its nothing new When KH3 comes out you sure as hell know there will be a KH3:FM

Oh yeah, you think I didn't have a fangasm when it hit me that the PSP is region free? Like I said, i'll be importing this and I hope it has as much extra content that they can fit in(Its coming anyway, the more content the better). I bought an American PS2 just so I could be one of the first in England to play the International KH 2.

No such hassle is required here as you said.

Fallen Prince

Nah, the world buys, their region recieves that game still, thats what keeps the industry rolling, got it memorized? QUOTE]

Did....did you really just say that? ....I never thought anyone could pull that off, but for some reasons you just pulled it off well...

Absolute

You know, considering how close this release date is to the US release date, Square could have just pushed back the US release alittle more and added the extra extra content to the game and still release it instead of having the new stuff Japan only. That way, Japan gets their Final Mix and the US and other places get the most up-to-date version of the game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You know, considering how close this release date is to the US release date, Square could have just pushed back the US release alittle more and added the extra extra content to the game and still release it instead of having the new stuff Japan only. That way, Japan gets their Final Mix and the US and other places get the most up-to-date version of the game.

No... waiting until September was bad enough. I wouldn't want to have to wait a whole year just for an American version to come out.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Late reply,but anyways
BBS got leaked 4 days before it came out in America. Trust me, unless they tighten the security (which I doubt) then pirates will be getting to work fast.
that's what i hope for ,i don't think they have tightened the security the English release (i bought it,so i don't know)

Isn't that a bad thing to hope for? the more crackers we get, the easier it is to bypass the buying process, which in turn fuels the industry and where it gets released at.

yes,that's what i want.....i really do wish for the Kingdom hearts series to sell as much as it could,but when it comes to Final mixes with nomra's outstraight lying and backstabbing from SE

i'd rather pirate the game

and don't they realize how much the game sells in NA/EU? yet they don't give us the final mixes,i mean how hard is it for them to translate the new added parts when they already did the hard part (the original game)

DarkJoker

If we get the bbsfm in Na i will have 4 copies of BBS. JP,NA,JP FM & NA FM. i will have spent over 120 dollars on one game and i am ok about it becuase thats what a dedicated fan does.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If we get the bbsfm in Na i will have 4 copies of BBS. JP,NA,JP FM & NA FM. i will have spent over 120 dollars on one game and i am ok about it becuase thats what a dedicated fan does.

oh my god.

Thats 80 dollars worth of money you just wasted

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so we have 3 edition of bbs i guess it really is a main game
so after that they get recooded and then summer is 3ds
but he ddint mention 3ds or the mystery game at the tgs, does anyone know how versus is going i really hat that game but ii want it to release alredy

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk...i'm probably one of the few that isn't interested in kh3d....depends on hat the story will be about.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Has there been any improvement or have we learned anythign new over the last two or three days aside form the armored man being Eraqus?

Now it makes me wonder if it is eraqus and he doesbn't have armor hidden under his sleeve... does he doe a pelvic thrust and grabe his plate in emergency situations?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Has there been any improvement or have we learned anythign new over the last two or three days aside form the armored man being Eraqus?

Now it makes me wonder if it is eraqus and he doesbn't have armor hidden under his sleeve... does he doe a pelvic thrust and grabe his plate in emergency situations?
it's most likely eraqus or his LS. but of course, the obvious way to look at it is his shoes. the only thing that dones't change completely is the shoes. theymatch up that and the color matches up to eraqus colors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back