• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
there is a new level at mirage arena, ventus wil get a new keyblade, new cutscenes and everything the english version has

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Now I almost wanna import this, a new keyblade for Ven? I thought he kinda needed one, especially since I didn't find one that represented his original except more powered-up like Terra and Aquas.

Allister Rose

French Lover
lsot memory does a pretty good job....but they should've made his keyblades more closer to his original....oh and a secret episode is also included.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
So there's two secret videos or a new one altogether?

Yeah thats what i thought, Lost Memory was a magnificent keyblade it was awesome, but there could have been another one. I HOPE thats what this is, then I'm half tempted to buy the game XD. I just can't wait until KH actually goes online.

UnrelentingLight

So there is officially a new Last Episode and a new Keyblade for Ven? I am 100% positive that I will be importing this now. So many new features...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i was alway curious about vens keyblade, both terra and aqua orignal keyblades upgrded to better forms but vens never did the lost memory, while awesome i noticed did not look like the fresh breeze, the new one is proably the final form of the fresh breeze and wht he would weild in future instllments

Key to Truth

Awards
No... waiting until September was bad enough. I wouldn't want to have to wait a whole year just for an American version to come out.

In fact, my sources tell me that the game was fully translated and with all the USA/EUR extras by March. EUR versions by April (I know someone who had the EUR version since April >.>). So yes, they sure had time to make new content for FM. I still think they were messing with people by making them wait more than it was really neccessary.

Allister Rose

French Lover
In fact, my sources tell me that the game was fully translated and with all the USA/EUR extras by March. EUR versions by April (I know someone who had the EUR version since April >.>). So yes, they sure had time to make new content for FM. I still think they were messing with people by making them wait more than it was really neccessary.

that or they were waiting until they compained and left the extra content out just in case japan wanted a FM.and all the FMs had egnlishin them

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
nomura said he couldnt add another movies to our becuase there wasnt time for it
but there was time for the fm so hopfully

RonXsilva

Lol seriously though The real reason why they did not want to add that extra content because they plan to put it in the final mix... its a pure profit ploy

nomura LIES! about stuff like this I mean a few weeks b4 the international release he said atm we have no plans on a FM even tho they will most likely do it.... then BAM a week after US release FM announcment

Also that whole we cant add another movie yet they are adding a extra chapter bosses and Mirage arena

This aint a real anger rant im just pointing out never trust nomura words... and since this is a main game part of the main story line its to be expected to see a FM just like when KH3 coms out it will have a FM too.

Also extreamly doubt it will be coming over here... never has and lets just all be happy they have it in english and most likely to give us an english patch... that way he can make a crap load of money with out puting more workin into localizing it over here

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well voice acting was finished by February and March so that sounds about right. Heck, if you think about it the game was actually completed since July since E3 had the full game and simply called them a "demo" despite the fact that they were the final copies of the game.

nomura LIES! about stuff like this I mean a few weeks b4 the international release he said atm we have no plans on a FM even tho they will most likely do it.... then BAM a week after US release FM announcment

That's not lying. He said "We weren't planning on it." He never said "There won't be one." In fact, he said "I'm not planning on it" for KH2 as well. And to be honest, Nomura doesn't have all the power when it comes to KH. Sure he does character designs and story... but other than that, he doesn't have anything to do with whether or not Final Mixes are made. :/

There's a fine line between saying "I don't plan on it" and "no there won't be."

A

Artorius Rex

Well there's no real need to buy it. It's just a real waste of money but I'm sure there's morons who would buy it.

RonXsilva

That's not lying. He said "We weren't planning on it." He never said "There won't be one." In fact, he said "I'm not planning on it" for KH2 as well. And to be honest, Nomura doesn't have all the power when it comes to KH. Sure he does character designs and story... but other than that, he doesn't have anything to do with whether or not Final Mixes are made. :/

There's a fine line between saying "I don't plan on it" and "no there won't be."

Really? the fact that we just got an annoucment with this extra content that is already being shown which means it was already partly made means that yeah he was not planning on this untill now and just started to work on all this stuff... no it was all plan thats how they make money and they do a good job at it.... I mean come on not only nomura but these game developers lie all the time mabe not every single one but they do

and you said nomura has no say what so ever if they wanted to make a FM? that makes no sense

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Really? the fact that we just got an annoucment with this extra content that is already being shown which means it was already partly made means that yeah he was not planning on this untill now and just started to work on all this stuff... no it was all plan thats how they make money and they do a good job at it.... I mean come on not only nomura but these game developers lie all the time mabe not every single one but they do

and you said nomura has no say what so ever if they wanted to make a FM? that makes no sense

(facepalm) You're just being stupid now.
Nomura said "I don't plan on it" back from May. There's plenty of time for them to reconsider from that point. It isn't lying.

And no, Nomura doesn't really have a say on that. It's Square Enix. If Square Enix says "Hey, you make Final Mix so we make more money!" Nomura ain't got a choice. You really have no clue how things work do you?
-_-

RonXsilva

(facepalm) You're just being stupid now.
Nomura said "I don't plan on it" back from May. There's plenty of time for them to reconsider from that point. It isn't lying.

And no, Nomura doesn't really have a say on that. It's Square Enix. If Square Enix says "Hey, you make Final Mix so we make more money!" Nomura ain't got a choice. You really have no clue how things work do you?
-_-

Well for one I never state that Nomura has 100% control over if they make a FM since thats what you are making it out too look like what i said... I just said im pretty sure he has a say in it... I mean what is he going to say OMG no i dont want a FM i dont want more money lol.... hell I bet Nomura was there and probly suggested to make a FM along with SE when they made the choice... I mean seriously we all knew this was coming and so did they...thinking other wise is just being plain ignorant... if they have the chance too make more money they will

"I dont plan on it" would be more believable if it was not so close to the US/EU release also the fact that he has so many project keeping his work staff very busy and saying that they had plenty of time to "decied to release" It really makes more sense that this was already planned since they are a busness which is there to make money

And dont worry im not going to tell you to grow up I just ask you to please get off your high horse and be bit more poilte and not such a rude angry man~

Anywayz at this point im done aruging with you because iv seen your handy work around the forms I know your next comment will not give me good freedback whether if i am right or wrong it will just be filled with nothing but negative comments giving nothing constructive to the conversation so im not going to even bother reading it and go about my business.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And dont worry im not going to tell you to grow up I just ask you to please get off your high horse and be bit more poilte and not such a rude angry man~

Does skyfoxx get into a debate with everyone? Just asking...not trying to be mean...seriously...I'm not going into one. o_O

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Does skyfoxx get into a debate with everyone? Just asking...not trying to be mean...seriously...I'm not going into one. o_O

Person: A tomato is a vegetable
Skyfoxx: ...no, it's a fruit. Why would you think it's a vegetable? o_0 (suddenly gets in a major debate that leads nowhere and will only result in misinterpretations of both comments)

lol, I dunno. But when it comes to the "is TAV stronger than Sora" topics, there have been a lot of arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back