• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Final Fantasys?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clasic FFs or Newer FFs? Turn based or Free fighting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagey

Well Im looking for some Final Fantasy to buy. I can buy any if theyre on psp, ds, wii, ps2, or psp store, so like an ps1 classic. The following Final Fantasies I have:
Final Fantasy 7 Ps1 Classic on Psp Store
Final Fantasy X-2 Ps2
Final Fantasy Crisis Core Psp
Dissidia: Final Final Fantasy Psp

What Im looking for is ones that are not turn based. Thats why I did not like Final Fantasy X-2 But FF 7 was a diferent story. Thanks everyone!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Tactics. Yeah, it's turnbased, but ignore that crap. Saying you dislike turn-based is like saying you dislike Final Fantasy.

Dagey

Oh ok. What is Tactics for? Psp? Thats what ive heard and ive heard it is a good game

αsiя

space coke
Sometimes I find turn base boring and sometimes it can be sorta fun like in Chrono Trigger and FF7. If you're looking for one that's not turn base then wait until Final Fantasy Versus 13, it's going to have a battle system similar to KH, since it's being made by the KH team.

Allister Rose

French Lover
crisis core wasn't even that much of free fighting. alll attacks took some sopt of #p from you.. it was free roam (for the msot part) but not free fighting...

anyways i voted for classics and free fighting

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I have no real preference, but here are the ones I've enjoyed the most/beaten...
Final Fantasy I (it's the basic story for Final Fantasy I-III; V); get the PSP version for awesome redesign
Final Fantasy X (turn based; best story, imo)
Final Fantasy XIII (the story isn't all that, but it looks and plays amazingly)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Isn't FF12 like kind of not turn-based? I haven't played it in a while so I wouldn't know.

Oh and here are the FF's I like A LOT. Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy VI (Kefka!), Final Fantasy VII (WE NEED A PS3 REMAKE SQUARE!), I really wanna play FF9, I heard it's really good, I wanna buy FF12 again and try to beat it, and I love FF13!

Also, can't wait for FF14! Gonna be so good!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I liked all the battle systems, turn-based is good in its own way and so is real-time/free fighting

Dagey

Thanks everyone so far! I have seen multiple games come up more than once so they sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back