• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Shinkirō;4543635 said:
First thing I've picked out about this is how Vanitas holds his Keyblade

First thing i noticed is how the castle in the beginning has a resemblance to Castle Oblivion...

Coincidence?

MHaven

man can't wait till january 9th to play this game (drools). And ven in his suit looks kick ass!!!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
yeah I am guessing by that point he passed the master qualification exams or something.....

I don't think Keychains means they beat the MQE. Besides, Ven didn't take it, only terra and Aqua were the ones who are gonna take it.

Awards
Maybe Ansem the Wise? Wasn't he a "highly respected man" in RG? Maybe he's royalty/ruler of that world. Especially since of all people in that world, Mickey visits him.

He IS the ruler of RG lol. Leon and Aerith said so in KH1. I think they're not letting Ven in because he's an outsider and they think he could be a threat to their master.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Can't wait to learn more about the whole Keychain thing....And at the end of the video...WHAT"S WITH THE SLEEPING LION IN THE DIRT???

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
He IS the ruler of RG lol. Leon and Aerith said so in KH1. I think they're not letting Ven in because he's an outsider and they think he could be a threat to their master.

I thought so. But yeah, that makes sense seeing as how they're supposed to be the guards. They can't just let anyone in.

Awards
OMFG! Everyone needs to shut the FUCK up about the appearences of the Org. somebodys! You're arguing in circles! If u think they look the same, thats ur opinion, if u think they don't, thats ur opinion. Stop trying to shove ur opinions in eachothers faces, cuz no one obviously wants to agree with them. Just keep it to urself, stop trying to force people to agree with ur opinions. If its ur opionion, great! if its not someone elses opinion, oh well, its none of ur business and it doesnt effect u.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's kind of hard to have an opinion as far as looks go--they're basically facts. I could argue all day that blood isn't red, but it won't get me anywhere. The Organization members look the same. Dilan has a new hair-cut. That's about it.

It's fact, not opinion.

Awards
It's kind of hard to have an opinion as far as looks go--they're basically facts. I could argue all day that blood isn't red, but it won't get me anywhere. The Organization members look the same. Dilan has a new hair-cut. That's about it.

It's fact, not opinion.

Well ok, w/e. Its just stupid to argue about it, nobodys getting anywhere. And its not basically facts, if u BELIEVE they look different, then thats ur opinion. And debating on how 2 people look isnt as simple as the color of blood.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It's fact, not opinion.

I've seen other boards were people think they look different. Not glaringly obvious, but with some very minor differences. In other words:

If it's argued, then it's not fact.

You debate about opinions. Fact is irrefutable <--- which is not happening here in this thread.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If it's argued, then it's not fact.

Are you kidding me? People argue about basic facts all the time.

The point is, they look the same, period. Different hairstyles don't necessarily count. Dilan just has his hair tied back, as he would not be taken seriously as a guard of the castle if he had free-style dreadlocks falling all over the place.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Are you kidding me? People argue about basic facts all the time.

Basic facts that they take and form into an opinion. For example, it's fact that Obama *insert here*. It's opinion with how you take it or see it as.

The point is, they look the same, period. Different hairstyles don't necessarily count. Dilan just has his hair tied back, as he would not be taken seriously as a guard of the castle if he had free-style dreadlocks falling all over the place.

If they looked the same period, this whole conversation wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back