• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khfan01

I checked out the website and it is awesome:cool:I really like the new trailer. Now I can't wait for January to come^^

peachie

That music at the beginning is gorgeous. I noticed it had bits of Roxas' and Sora's theme in it. Ven's theme, perhaps?

A

Audo

this is 10 years ago, things coulda been destroyed....
o_O
There's only one castle. There's only ever been one castle. What point would there be to have two castles for one ruler? v.v Why must people always over complicate things?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
this is 10 years ago, things coulda been destroyed....
o_O

Or things could have been perfectly fine and not destroyed until 9/8 years before KH1.

Either way, I'm sure there's only ever been one castle in RG. And it's that one in the trailer.

That music at the beginning is gorgeous. I noticed it had bits of Roxas' and Sora's theme in it. Ven's theme, perhaps?

I think so. It's beautiful. =3

The trailer left me speechless!!!
I've was really curious about how Dilan and Aeleus' spears looked a lot like their organization XIIIweapons:confused:

Dilan is the only one with a Spear. Aeleus has an Axe thing.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There's only one castle. There's only ever been one castle. What point would there be to have two castles for one ruler? v.v Why must people always over complicate things?

There was two castles in HB in KH2. Villians vale and Ansem's castle.

State

Awards
i felt happy seeing even and aeleus, felt even happier seeing xaldin with his new hair due, he seems a bit emo.

edit: aeleus and dilan seem to function as guards, i also love their "uniform".

A

Audo

It's derived from the same castle. Villain's Vale was like the leftovers of the castle seen in KH1. It's still technically from the one castle.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No because Villians Vale is at the area where we fight Sephiroth and Ansem's Castle is in the town. Can't have the same castle in 2 places.

Oh okay thank for clearing that up.

Oh, I just realized Ven's (most likely) Final Boss in Deep Space will be a flying Unverse. It looks quite nice.

It's derived from the same castle. Villain's Vale was like the leftovers of the castle seen in KH1. It's still technically from the one castle.

Oh

A

Audo

So where did the castle in KH2 in the town come from?
.... please tell me you're kidding.
If Villain's Vale is considered the "leftovers", than that must mean that the castle in the town is the rest of the castle. they took what they could and the "leftovers" were dumped.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Villain's Vale is considered the "leftovers", than that must mean that the castle in the town is the rest of the castle. they took what they could and the "leftovers" were dumped.

So Malifecent took the stuff from Ansem's castle to build villians Vale then in KH2 Leon and his gang took the stuff back from Villians Vale to put back onto to Ansem's castle in town?

A

Azrael

Look we went to Hollow Bastion in KH1 but went to the basement levels in II. Thats the same castle.

Maleficent built Villain's Vale.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ :53: Whoa. :tongue: Anyways I hope we get to see more of the Organization's Somebodies. I wonder what Demyx and Marluxia looked like before becoming Nobodies? :confused:

A

Audo

^ :53: Whoa. :tongue: Anyways I hope we get to see more of the Organization's Somebodies. I wonder what Demyx and Marluxia looked like before becoming Nobodies? :confused:
If the trailer is anything to go by, they looked pretty much exactly like they did as Nobodies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back