• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS collectors edition in Germany

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I agree with all the comments about almost every American fans being whiney.
*fixed
Did we get any FMs in Europe? No.
neither did we. to japanese fans, we got a "final mix" version, just with the extra subtitle in it. why? we got content the japanese din't get, and instead of it being an english dubbed game with japanese text and extra content, they decided to add more content.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What about the European/PAL fans who wanted Re:CoM but never got it?

They got over it
no I didn't, I still don't have that f**king game! I waaaaaant!!! I don't have advance or a DS either (atleast I can read manga).

What about NA Fans!?!
we deserve a collectors edition if it leaves germany, otherwise it's woth nada - nothing

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
neither did we. to japanese fans, we got a "final mix" version, just with the extra subtitle in it. why? we got content the japanese din't get, and instead of it being an english dubbed game with japanese text and extra content, they decided to add more content.

that made no sense whatsoever

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Uh, we didn't get the FMs either.
At the very least, you can import an English version of Re:CoM if you want.

Regardless, Europe seems to get all the collector's editions of video games nowadays.

Have you seen the European version of Demon's Souls? What a total tease :(
1. you can import FM and actually play it
2. we can't play re-com without chipped PS2 and if the laser is old the PS2 will break :( (so if I want Re-CoM or any FM I'd have to buy a new PS2 (chipp it or import) and the games
3. bought it and it was kinda worth waiting 6 freaking month

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
1. you can import FM and actually play it
2. we can't play re-com without chipped PS2 and if the laser is old the PS2 will break :( (so if I want Re-CoM or any FM I'd have to buy a new PS2 (chipp it or import) and the games
3. bought it and it was kinda worth waiting 6 freaking month

You do know that Swap Magic is better and easier to get right?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Go Germany....... I'm buying it regardless.
That word online still bugs me. Online multiplayer, Bagh. It's fancy for ad-hoc.
YAY! It's online, but you must be within 30 ft of someone else playing it. Are video game companies scared to add infrastructure to a game? :/

Patamon246

Awards
Uh, we didn't get the FMs either.
At the very least, you can import an English version of Re:CoM if you want.

Regardless, Europe seems to get all the collector's editions of video games nowadays.

Have you seen the European version of Demon's Souls? What a total tease :(

actually we cant. it doesnt work on our PS2s!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wow, some of u NA people got to shut the fuck up and stop being whinny as kids. seriously, its just an artbook. w/ probably same old drawings/renders -__- and really? can't you be happy that for once some europe country is getting something we're not? they always got a deal w/ our dubs being on their games, w/ lack of a game, and later release dates then us.

wow, we weren't even gonna get anything but the game w/ already extra stuff that japan doesn't have, everyone was happy about that. once youall hear that germany is getting an artbook you start whinning and crying. seriously now?

you just hear that someone else is getting something your not. and that someone else never gets any good stuff compared to you and you start whinning about it. spoiled brats -___-

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I guess it's okay that EU gets some special stuff.
At least we got Re:CoM. Now NA and EU are on even grounds.
But Japan and their Final Mixes... I'll never forgive them!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I guess it's okay that EU gets some special stuff.
At least we got Re:CoM. Now NA and EU are on even grounds.
But Japan and their Final Mixes... I'll never forgive them!

oh god how dare the home country of a game series get a remake of a game with a few extra features whose cut scenes are in english

also, having an art book of pictures everyone has seen a million times does not equate to an entire game

Solus94

Aw, man, why the Germans? I mean, no offense to you guys, it's just...Why you? :p

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
actually we cant. it doesnt work on our PS2s!

:D

oh god how dare the home country of a game series get a remake of a game with a few extra features whose cut scenes are in english

Um, yeah. How dare they do it and not release it in more profitable territories that want it more. When asked why, they simply ignore the question.

I don't see why you're going "Why you?" I mean... here's another question... "Why NOT them?"

It's not so much "Why NOT them?" as "Why NOT us too?"

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What are you, racist?

I don't see why you're going "Why you?" I mean... here's another question... "Why NOT them?"

That isn't racist lol

but I kind of agree with that question. Why not for the rest of Europe o.o

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
:D

Um, yeah. How dare they do it and not release it in more profitable territories that want it more. When asked why, they simply ignore the question.

It's not so much "Why NOT them?" as "Why NOT us too?"

The exact same thing applies to the Europeans and Re:CoM.

But honestly, why are you whining over a final mix that has nothing more than collectables and a few extra bosses and a book with pictures in it?

Americans whine so much when they don't get what they want.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
How is it even racist?

German people are mostly white, too, you know.

You're using the wrong word.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I mean, I can understand why the want to give other regions something special. Because NA is already getting more stuff than JP did. But why not share these extra things with other country's in Europe? It seems kind of odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back