• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aquas confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
its possible that she does lose against malificent because she comes bak in kh1 and kh2

but who knows we have tp wait untill the game comes..(taking forever BTW)

Aria

braver by the minute
its possible that she does lose against malificent because she comes bak in kh1 and kh2

but who knows we have tp wait untill the game comes..(taking forever BTW)
Or she wins and then maleficent comes back alive again like she did in kh2. Which would suck b/c then that would be 2/2 times she's come back >.< Why can't they just die and stay dead?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I wanna double post D:

Your theories are plausible.

You were warned. They're not as much theories as they are guesses really.

People will get really mad at you though lol. And for her dying, I have this whole scene in my head where she's like protecting Ven from Terra.... yeah it's cheesy lol ^_^

Who knows? Maybe she does end up protecting Ven somehow. Maybe she's the reason he's possibly in Sora because she was protecting him? Wild guess there. After being frozen (since that scene is set near the end after/before the final battle), I could see her trying to help him in some way.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
you...want.. to double post?

never heard that one before..o_0

Aqua is important...[i think]

She seems to have a strong connection to Ven, did you see how she freaking looked at him when he fell? That was like IchiRuki eyes right there..so deep and intense o__o"

Well, normally when a character is about to fight an enemy, the player always wins. [Except in Crisis Core at the end]

She probably won't kill Maleficent, obviously, but possibly seal her away or at least get her out of the way for a while in the game.

Which makes me wonder..is Maleficent immortal? I mean, Aqua fought her, and I think she's stronger than Sora. If Ven and Terra are stronger than em, why not Aqua? She's in the same rank as them. And then when Sora fought her, she somehow turned into a crow or something, idr.

Unless she's a fodder just so she can make the trio a trio. But she seems to be important, if not why keep her a mystery ? :D And don't forget her armor in the room of sleep..or awakening..i forget.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Which makes me wonder..is Maleficent immortal? I mean, Aqua fought her, and I think she's stronger than Sora. If Ven and Terra are stronger than em, why not Aqua? She's in the same rank as them. And then when Sora fought her, she somehow turned into a crow or something, idr.

Don't think she's immortal. Most likely not since she died once. And she didn't turn into a crow, that was her pet Diablo. The memories of the three fairies apparently brought her back to life.

Unless she's a fodder just so she can make the trio a trio. But she seems to be important, if not why keep her a mystery ? :D And don't forget her armor in the room of sleep..or awakening..i forget.

Sleep.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
She had a connection to Ven. She was under training with him and Terra. And they were friends, supposedly.

Dcasd1

you guys are going to go crazy before the game even comes out. lol

Aria

braver by the minute
you guys are going to go crazy before the game even comes out. lol
Yeah but what else would we do to pass the time? xD So wait, the fairies rememberingo maleficient brought her back to life? What?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
After you get your new duds in KHII the fairies see Maleficents crow come along and drop her cloak on the floor. The fairies see it and start remembering the wicked witch, who I think has some kind of spell where she can't really die so long as people remember her.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Aqua Ven and Terra have a connection..

god.. why doesn't Ven and Terra sound or feel appealing to me?

In the sense of yaoi couples.

Is it because Terra is tall? Is that it? No.. I sitll like Axel and Roxas... and Riku and Sora...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Is this true? YESH! for the first time in KH history, there are two guys who can't be paired!! Huzzah!

Ok i totally overexaggerated there...still that's pretty amusing.

Aria

braver by the minute
I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to pair them up before honestly lol.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Was she even an important character in BBS?

Well, duh.

And Maleficent isn't immortal. Just because Aqua fights her, doesn't mean Maleficent dies. She could lose the battle, yeah. But she can run away just as easily as Pete can.

zhill05

Since we do have little to go on anything could have happened to Aqua. She could have given up her role as a keyblade apprentice/master after the events took place, or perhaps she may have died. Until information is slowly released until the game comes out anything is possible. Besides from the pictures and video we don't have that much to go on. We're just going to have our theories until then.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I wanna know things about Aqua.

What do you think happened with her and Maleficant's fight?
Did she have some sort of connection to Ven?

Was she even an important character in BBS?
How did she die?

So little is known about this girl. What are your thoughts?
We havent got to play the game soo...yea no one know's. there is a like 5 second gameplay of her here's the link. She is at 1:51
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Trailer With Subs

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It's so wrong for anything that says Terra/Ven.

Ven looks like he's ten. You sick, sick, shota fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back