• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aquas confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devastater147

It's so wrong for anything that says Terra/Ven.

Ven looks like he's ten. You sick, sick, shota fans.

lol back to topic I think most of what we've seen is middle to end in game scenes because it would be odd to throw the player in such important fights so early on. I'm guessing maleficent dies and misses out on the rest of the adventure leaving MX to seek out the pure hearts with only TAV to get in his way. Then guessing that Pete brings her back and she sends him on a job for all of KH1. I don't think to many important characters who possess a possible Keyblade lose to Maleficent.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I could have ended in a draw between the two, I really don't want to find that Maleficent is immortal. Totally spoils your reason for killing her.

and those of you who think aqua loses, Sora could beat maleficent and Aqua can pull better stunts then him from what I've seen.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
lol back to topic I think most of what we've seen is middle to end in game scenes because it would be odd to throw the player in such important fights so early on. I'm guessing maleficent dies and misses out on the rest of the adventure leaving MX to seek out the pure hearts with only TAV to get in his way. Then guessing that Pete brings her back and she sends him on a job for all of KH1. I don't think to many important characters who possess a possible Keyblade lose to Maleficent.

I'm guessing that she didn't die and just carried on searching for the PoHs.

She was the one that brought Pete back. Pete himself says it to Sora, Donald and Goofy McGoofz.

devastater147

maybe because at the begin of KH she did have most of the POH maybe Terra got it wrong that MX was looking POH was his main goal

oh and I meant this after She brought Pete back I was assuming she had brought Pete already to her side but that may have not been the case.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
maybe because at the begin of KH she did have most of the POH maybe Terra got it wrong that MX was looking POH was his main goal

oh and I meant this after She brought Pete back I was assuming she had brought Pete already to her side but that may have not been the case.

At the beginning of KH, she had Aurora, Cinderella and Belle. Kairi was with Sora and Riku, obviously, Alice was in Wonderland, Snow White was wherever she was (this is proven by the cutscene where it shows either Alice or Snow White walking in to the meeting of the evil leaders but it depends if you have already played Wonderland or not), and Jasmine was in Agrabah. I'm guessing Terra awoke Aurora but I don't know. Or Maleficent found someone who was in love with Aurora to wake her up. What else could MX have been doing? I have no idea.

Oh, I get you. Yeah, she must've set Pete free some time in the events of KH, because he seemed shocked when Sora, Donald and Goofy told him she had been defeated. I know that she lied to Pete, saying that they would take over the worlds together, when she was just using him to gather Heartless.

devastater147

Nomura says that finding those with pure light in their hearts was only one of MX goals and that why I guess she died as you stated. Malifeicent still had princess to gather she should of gathered them all by then maybe she was defeated but I think she wasn't stopped until she got to hollow bastion. In that world I think something happened to halt her progress.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nomura says that finding those with pure light in their hearts was only one of MX goals and that why I guess she died as you stated. Malifeicent still had princess to gather she should of gathered them all by then maybe she was defeated but I think she wasn't stopped until she got to hollow bastion. In that world I think something happened to halt her progress.

Ah, I see. I don't really go around reading up on all the latest BBS info. I like listening to what other people have to say, really. I think in BBS times, Alice wasn't born. And by looking at one of Audo's Ven theories, maybe he was one of the PoHs (though yes, I know he's not a girl) and that's why everyone wanted him. Maybe he asked to be erased because he knew of all the trouble his pure heart was causing for everyone. Or something like that, I don't know. But she had Aurora in her grasp, had Cinderella and Belle, but I know for a fact that she hadn't found the others yet because in KH, Maleficent thought Wendy (from Peter Pan) was a PoH, but she wasn't. She was just searching for them.

devastater147

you're usually fine if you the read nomura interviews those usually give you all you need to know if you were paying attetion during the games.

yes I heard that about that Theory it possible didn't know where it orignated from though. Yes but still I think something halted her for few years or she began gathering her league villians and put her POH hunt on hold.What leaves me to believe this is that she never captured Kairi while in Hollow bastion before Kairi moved/escaped to DI

how old is Alice it's been awhile since I saw the movie(ten or eleven years?)

Tenyas

If you read the ansem reports {can't remember which version} in one of them is says that he sent Kairi from Radiant Garden to the ocean of the worlds. In other words, outer space.She was already known to be a PoH back then, and was probably under threat. She showed up on DI during a meteor shower and got adopted by the mayor... That's all I know about her origins though.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
If you read the ansem reports {can't remember which version} in one of them is says that he sent Kairi from Radiant Garden to the ocean of the worlds. In other words, outer space.She was already known to be a PoH back then, and was probably under threat. She showed up on DI during a meteor shower and got adopted by the mayor... That's all I know about her origins though.

Wasn't she sent there as an experiment, sort of thing? To see how she would interact with Sora and Riku?

Key of Valor

The Professor
devastater147 said:
you're usually fine if you the read nomura interviews those usually give you all you need to know if you were paying attetion during the games.

yes I heard that about that Theory it possible didn't know where it orignated from though. Yes but still I think something halted her for few years or she began gathering her league villians and put her POH hunt on hold.What leaves me to believe this is that she never captured Kairi while in Hollow bastion before Kairi moved/escaped to DI

I don't think Maleficent got to Radiant Garden until after Xehanort sent Kairi away. As for why it took so long, there are probably thousands of worlds that Maleficent had to search through to find seven specific people. Naturally such a search would take some time, especially since it probably took a while for Heartless to multiply to a number where they were capable of efficiently scouting several worlds at once.

devastater147 said:
how old is Alice it's been awhile since I saw the movie(ten or eleven years?)

According to Disney-source, she is supposedly set at the age of 12 in the movie, so that might also be her age in KH1.

Tenyas

Like maybe a toddler. Then again, somebody pointed out to me that Maleficent wouldn't mind forcing a child to do her bidding.

devastater147

lol that be kinda of odd if she had kidnapped Alice that young some of those Disney villians are ruthless I guess

Tenyas

Ever hear of Rumpelstiltskin? And with Aurora, she was cursed by Maleficent as a newborn, so yeah. Classic villians are ruthless.

Tenyas

I want to see some real villians in KH3. Like maybe bring in some FF influence but still take care to add Disney criminals.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I want to see some real villians in KH3. Like maybe bring in some FF influence but still take care to add Disney criminals.

I think Hades should be in there, purely for a comedic twist on things. He's a funny guy. I know you were probably expecting this, but I gotta say it: Sephiroth. Like, the real Sephiroth. Because I read somewhere that the Sephiroth from KH and KH II was fabricated from Cloud's memories, like a physical illusion.

devastater147

that what I kinda want too. Some FF badies that challenge Sora morally or that they team up with the remaining Disney villians I think that be cool if they alll--with the FF badies--went up against malificent and pete
wouldn't be much of a fight but still it be a nice story idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back