• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Internet Censorship - Don't let this happen!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
American Censorship Day November 16 - Join the fight to stop SOPA

On 11/16, Congress holds hearings on the first American Internet censorship system.
This bill can pass. If it does the Internet and free speech will never be the same.
Join all of us on the 16th to stop this bill.

If this law passes, sites like Tumblr and Facebook could be shut down for letting users post freely. Join the protest to stop it.

Now KHI, don't let this happen. Support this, seriously. KHI itself would end up censored say this passes. Sites like 4chan, reddit, and even facebook itself are supporting this, and so should we.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I already signed like five petitions of this. We shouldn't even need to have to protest something that is a basic, promised right in the 1st Amendment.

Gram

Banned
Awards
>:/ the gov is getting out of hand with shit like this......

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
wait wait wait, I wanna see where this goes, lets let it happen, just for lulz. lol

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Is this REALLY one of Congress' issues to be worrying about right now?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
wait wait wait, I wanna see where this goes, lets let it happen, just for lulz. lol

I just want to see the reaction on people's faces when they can't go on facebook anymore >:D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Signing a couple of petitions. Don't you dare mess with the First Amendment! >:[

And sites like Youtube, any video sharing site, or any file sharing site would certainly be censored, too. I'm worried about KHI a lot, but... this is a basic right of the Constitution. You don't mess with that stuff! D:

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Did the petition, email, and called my rep, I actually got through o_o;; I was expecting a recording, but the message was passed none-the-less; hopefully these bills will get stopped X<

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
This just can't and won't happen,if they are doing it for entertainment copyright purposes then they are killing it itself.Because the entertainment industry thrives on those ads and word of mouth,especially on the internet and sites like facebook and youtube.Even though the internet comes with piracy but there are alot of benefits in other areas.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Glad I'm not the only person on KHI who watches The Amazing Atheist. I've watched his videos religiously(derp) for two years. He doesn't put most of his points across very well, but I generally agree with him on most stuff. That aside, yeah, I'd recommend watching that video given the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back