• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

K_K, quit signing me up for fights with those 2 morons... you know I can pwn them both.... >_>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
[Opens mouth to sing.] Do I need to do it K_K?
THIIIIISS... IS...HALLLLOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!
LOCK IT!!!!!!>O<

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: But I dun wanna......>_<

Sora:*whacks me upside the head* Lazy.....>_>

Kaze, Aozora, Sean, Ketso: YOU ARE TOO, SORA!! >_<

Sora:........So..? <_< >_>

me, Kaze, Aozora, Sean, Ketso:.....-_-;;;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Listen, Sean, Ketso could take you seventeen times before you hit the ground, so STUFF MUFFINS! Jeez. Besides, everyone knows the competition is between Kaze and Ketso! So get yer nose outta their business!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: Once again, I am bored.....V_V

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso, Sean:*playing Super Smash Bros. Melee* <_< >_>

For those of you who don't know, everything in {} is thoughts!! ^_^

~Megan's PoV~

Entering the camp, I was disgusted by the behavior of all the sick & twisted men. {What are they doing...? O_O} Me left eye twitched I don't know how many times. I whispered to Sora,"They're sick......>_<" Sora smirked. "No....they're men. And you'll eventually have to act like 'em so take some mental notes." I muttered,"I might hurt my brain if I do.....-_-;;...."

Off to my left I saw a long line of soldiers, all holding empty wooden bowls. I sniffed the air and shouted,"RICE!!" Several soldiers looked my way. I shuffled away ackwardly. Sora grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me along. Looking back at the line of soldiers, I saw them all fall over like dominioes. {....Oh....no....-_-;;....}

All the soldiers turned to find the source of their fall; Mulan. All the soldiers lunged at her, and even though they were only mad at her, they attacked eachother anyway. Sora, Kaze, and Sean all shouted in unison,"YAY, VIOLENCE!!!" They all charged into the fight. If I had been in an anime, I probably would've sweatdropped. But this was real life, so I resorted to rolling my eyes. {Immature boys.....>_>}

Suddenly, someone shouted,"Soldiers!!" Everyone froze. I saw that Captain Lee, Shang was the one who had stopped the fighting. {........wow.....he's ugly....o_O} After a moment of silence, a short soldier punched the guy next to him radomly. {.......o_O....} All the soldiers moved outta the way to reveal Sora, Kaze, Sean, and Mulan. {*slaps hand to forehead* -_-;} The soldiers all pointed accusingly at the foursome. "They started it!!" I raised an eyebrow and shouted,"No they didn't!!" Everyone looked at me. {Crap it.....I shouldn't have drawn attention 2 myself.....>_<}

I smiled nervously as Shang strode up to me. {*bangs head on desk*} He towered over me, which was odd, cuz usually I was the one who towered over people. {CUZ I'M FREAKING 5'7"!!! SO EVERYONE THINKS I'M 16!!! >_<} Shang bent down so we were face-to-face. "Who started it, then?" I rolled my eyes. "They all started at the same time. Cuz they all have violence issues." Shang straightened up. "What's your name..?" {Uhhhh..........Think, Megan!! THINK, THINK, THINK!! >_<} I shuffled my feet nervously, and my eyes brightened when I remembered the name of one of my bishes. {PERFECT!! ^_^}

I smiled triumphantly at Shang. "The name's Ketso!! Not Kelso like on That 70's Show, but Ketso!! That's mah name!! KETSO!!! ^_^" {..............I wonder if TLP'll hurt me for using his name.........nah.....she'll probably tell me to stuff a muffin or somethin'....-_-;...} Shang strode away from me, saying,"Alright, gentlemen-"I coughed-"You're going to spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice." The soldiers winced at each word. {.....What rice...?} I looked at the ground. {Ohhh....THAT rice!! ^_^} Shang continued,"And tomarrow, the real work begins." "Joy....,"I muttered.

Since I didn't have anything to do with the immature food fight, I didn't have to pick up any rice!! {BWAHAHAHAHA!! >=D} The one downside was I had to pitch the tents. All by myself. {Curses.....>_<} For about half an hour, I just sat and stared at the yellow lumps that were our tents. I put a finger to my chin in thought. "Hmmm....maybe I should......nah...that won't work.....CURSE MY ANTI-BUILDING SKILLS!! >_<" I shook my fist at the sky angrilly. "Need some help?" I turned slowly-and angrily-to see Sora smirking at me. "No,"I answered simply,"Especially not from a boy." Sora smiled wider,"Well you're technically a boy now, so I'll be a good older brother and help!!" I scowled.

Sora knelt down next to me and picked up a random bamboo pole. He then attempted to pitch the tent. Keyword:ATTEMPTED. After several minutes, Kaze and Sean cam up to us. Kaze stared at the four yellow lumps. "You guys need tent-pitching lessons." Sean shrugged. "Maybe it runs in the family...." I yelled,"WHAT RUNS IN THE FAMILY!?!" Kaze smirked at me. "Stupidity." Sora and I wore an identical look on our faces. I yelled,"WHY DON'T YOU PITCH THE STUPID TENTS, THEN!?!" Kaze shrugged. "Alright then."

~10 Minutes Later~

Kaze smiled triumphantly at Sora and I. My left eye twitched several times. Before us were four perfectly set up tents. Scowling, I crawled into a random tent. Sora yelled,"THAT ONE'S MINE!!" I glared at him. "Not any more. >_>" He pouted. Rolling my eyes, I laid on the hard ground. In order to get to sleep, I played the Alphebet Bishie Game. For every letter of the alphebet, I named a different bishie!! {^_^} I got to sleep at around the letter Q.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
me: Alright peoples, I won't be able to come on starting tomarrow for six days!! >_<

Sora: So we're depending on all of you to keep the fic alive!! ^_^

Aozora: Fail us and suffer!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Ketso:.......You stole my name, KK.......T_T

Kaze:......Who....cares...? >_>

Sean:*watching Signs* This movie....is...AWESOME!! *watches* O_O

grindergirl101

u wanted me to bring them back so i did!

patch: finally a somewhat long chappy! ^_^

lucky: somewhat?

patch: im trying to be nice...

lucky: .... NOW U MADE ME SEEM LIKE THE BAD ONE!! *tackles patch*

*patch and lucky fighting*

me: okkkayyy then....

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ugh I didnt realize how much I missed. DARK! Somebody said Dark! *looks around like a rabid fangirl* DARK!!!!!

Aroz: There she goes again..
Noelle: Dark? Where!?
Riku: DOnt you start with him again!!

lmfao u are too funny

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: YAY! Chapter! How dare Sora cut your hair!!!!!!
Gem: YEAH!!!!
Nanala:Hmmm*secretly alters a divise*
Thea: *sighs8* You'd think that Gem would know that that is her invention.... well..
Me:3...2...1...
Gem:HEY! THAT"S MY INVENTION!!!
Me:*rejoices* YAY! I'm not the only one afraid of bugs!!! =^_^=

P

Prince_of_Light

Thelonepickle said:
Listen, Sean, Ketso could take you seventeen times before you hit the ground, so STUFF MUFFINS! Jeez. Besides, everyone knows the competition is between Kaze and Ketso! So get yer nose outta their business!

do you really wanna try me? I'll take you down in half a second... K_K hasnt even brought out my powers yet... I could probably kill them both with one strike... not even a hard one, at that. You underestimate me, kid... >_>

great chappy K_K.... and break me in to shut TLP up before I do it for you.... >_>

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Me: It's up to you
Boukon: Right
Me: While K_K is away, it's up to you to lock Halloween Town.
Boukon: Right
Me: What?! You're not back yet?
Boukon: [sitting down] Come on, I have a week to do it.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: FEAR MY PINK TEXT, SABRINA!!!
FEAR IT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Sora: AHHHHH!!! PIIIIIIIIIIINK!!! *runs in circles* >_<

Kaze:*watches Sora, glaring* Idiot. >_>

Aozora: Is that all you say...? o_O

Sean:...No....he says "Moron", too. ^_^

me:.....NO FIGHTING!!......Where's Ketso...? K_K

Sora: That depends. WHICH ONE!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *points at me* YOU'RE A BOY!!! ....kinda....

me & Ketso: We feel loved. >_<

Once again, {} means THOUGHTS!!! GOSH!! Freakin' idiot. >_>

"Cock a doodle dooooooo!!!" I sub-conciously searched for my alarm clock, wanting to switch it off. "Oh wait.........not....on....Earth.....>_<" I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Stupid chicken.......rooster.....whatever....>_>" Crawling out of my tent, I saw that the sun was barely over the horizon. "That stupid bird......woke me up......BEFORE THE FREAKIN' SUN WAS OUT!?!?!? grrrr.....I NEED SOME FREAKIN' CHOCOLATE!!! >_<" I retreated back to my makeshift bed. Afterall, who wanted to be AWAKE at this time? Let alone do anything physical.... "Certainly not me...." THAT WAS A RETORICAL QUESTION!! "Sorry...." ANYWAY!! Where was I..? Before I was so RUDELY interuppted. *death glare* ".....I said sorry...."

OH YEAH!!! I'M SLEEPING!!!....Again......I am very lazy. Or as my coach says. "Lakidazical" I have NO IDEA how to spell that. ANYWAY!! GETTING OFF-TOPIC!!! Several hours later, I was awakened-YET AGAIN. But this time by Sora. "DON'T MAKE ME GO THUNDAGA ON YOUR ASS!!" I scowled at him. "I hate you." "I love you, too!!! ^_^" I rubbed my temple, scowling. Sora shook a finger at me,"If you don't get up now, you're gonna be late." "Whoop-de-do." "And you'll be punished." "Yeah? And?" "You might have to do push-ups...." I was out of my tent in seconds, zooming around randomly, not really sure of where in hell I was going.

Yay for me, Sora didnt stalk me. Unlike all those fat geeks at school. {*glares at them* GET A LIFE!!! #>_>} I stuffed my hands in the pockets of the shorts Sora had loaned me. "Why are these so baggy?!" I was talking to myself. Again. Nothing out of the ordinary. I poked the shorts, glaring. "Stupid boys and their baggy/sagging clothing. >_>" I pulled them up, only for them to fall back down. "And what's with the stupid belt!? IT DOESN'T EVEN HELP!!! ##>_<" Looking up long enough to see where I was, I saw a few soldiers closing in on....uhhh....Ping. Yeah. "What the hell kindaoffa name is Ping?!" I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF YOU!!! >_< YOU'RE MAKING ME LOSE MY CONCENTRATION!!! "I'll have to work on that.....-_-;"

I ran over and stood in front of Mu-ummm Ping. "Alright!! Back off!!! I have a black belt and I'm not afraid to use it!!" {Nope. Lying. ^_^ Lying is fuuuuuuun.......even thought I suck at it. ^_^} The soldiers only raised their eyebrows, obviously doubting my claim. I took a battle stance I had seen on Mortal Kombat for emphasis. "Are you deff!?" {Or however the hell you spell it......<_< >_>} The soldiers left reluctantly, murmuring angrily. I smiled triumphantly. "In yo' faces!!! You just got told by a 13-year-old GIRL!!! I LAUGH AT YOU!!!.........That was out loud wasn't it...?" Mulan/Ping/whatever nodded, giving me an odd look. I whacked myself in the side of the head. "Curse me.........I just cursed myself......-_-;..."

Ping was still gicing my the weird/confused look. I looked at her. "What? Don't act so surprised. You're a girl, too. >_>" Her eyes widened. "Please don't tell!!" I gasped,"I couldn't snitch on you!!! CUZ YOU'RE AWESOME!!! You're, like, MY IDOL!!! ^_^" Mulan smiled,"Well, thanks for the help. Ketso." She winked at me and walked away. I hugged myself hyperly. "I just made friends with the future hero of China!! TIGHTNESS!!! ^_^" Feeling rather proud of myself, I strutted away in a random direction. Again.

"Ummmm.......where am I going, again...?" I stopped where I was so I wouldn't become more lost. "Are you lost, too..?" I inwardly shuddered. {Sora.......>_<} I half-turned."Yep. You?" He nodded numbly. "Yeah. ALL THE PATHWAYS LOOK THE SAME!!!" I threw my hands up,"I KNOW! YOU'D THINK THEY COULD AT LEAST MARK 'EM OR SUMTHIN'!!!" "YEAH!!" "Are you done complaining, yet? >_>" Sora and I turned. I instinctivally started drooling at the sight of Kaze. Sora whacked the side of my head. "No drooling. They might think you're gay or something..." He shuddered. Kaze said rather boredly,"If it's any conselation, I know where we're supposed to train." "CUZ I FOUND IT!!!" Sean stomped into view. I held my head in my hands. "I think I feel a fight coming on.......-_-;...."

Kaze countered,"Yeah cuz all ya' had to do was find the stupid pillar. GOOD FOR YOU!!" He held up a thumbs-up sign. I rolled my eyes. "Alright. Less fighting. More leading us to wherever the hell we're supposed to go. >_>" Kaze and Sean glared, but reluctantly strode away, arms crossed. Sora and I exchanged annoyed glances before following them. {I need a Snickers. >_>}

grindergirl101

me: pink=evil snickers= EVIL! and me? well you could say i am evil...

patch: say? say? u gotta be kidding me...

lucky: theres nothing to say... other than the fact that u scare ur own self when your evil! ^_^

me: shut up lucky.. u should be glad im not evil on the fourms! just the rps..

lucky: .... -_-;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
STUPID SEAN! BACK OFF! K_K BELONGS WITH KAZE! Ketso's the second choice. I mean, he's fighting DEATH TO COME BACK TO HER!

I mean... Um... I did NOT just give away part of the sequel to my fanfic... Yeah...

Great chapter. Mulan's AWESOME! KETSO! GO HIT SEAN IN THE HEAD! REALLY REALLY HARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back