• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
That was cool. *hissssssssssssssssssssssss* Heh heh.

Anyway, I think I'll draw Ketso and then post him so that K_K can glomp him and Kaze can be jealous! Muahahahahahahahaha!

K_K, are you also Ketso_Krazy? And Cloud_Krazy? And Leon_Krazy?!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: YAY! Update!!*is tempted to Updateness for some reason O_O
Gem: YAY!!!!
Nanala: :ninja: hmmm... I wonder if I could set my cameras ALL over the site?
Thea:..... I can't tell if you guys are idiots... or just stupid =-_-=
MexGemxNanala:That's insulting!!!
Thea:....!?*notices Me eating a brownie*
GemxNanala: HOW DARE YOU KEE{ SECRETS FROM US TAO!!! T_T

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Me: See I knew Zeke wouldn't respond. I guess B-H to the K got to him
Boukon: Can we focus please? But yeah, that was tight. Wait, why are you suddenly weaker than Lock, and Shock? You like could have kicked then in the face or nads.
K_K: ...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: Well.........they.......I......SHUT UP!!! >_<

Kaze: Amazing comeback, K_K.....>_>

Sora:*runs in circles* CHOCOLATE!!!! ^_^

Aozora:*eating Pickle Chips* MINE!!! <_< >_>

Ketso:*steps away from Aozora* You can have 'em.......o_O

me: This thread is full of chaos.......-_-;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Lol. I hope you're not mad at me, K_K! I did not mean to be rude! And I will sack your sack. Sack, consider yourself fired!

Sack: Darn it. Now I have to go back to my old job of being a pillow case... Man.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Winged Mirage said:
Why'd Sara bis runnign for this life for. He's immortal, he can't be killed

Sam: Maybe that's the problem.....

Vam: o_O

Sarabis: *skids to a stop* Oh yeah. You're right! I am immortal! I can't die! *turns to Roaricki and sticks out his tongue*

Roaricki: *roaring like a madman, er, cat, er, fuzzy....thing, er...... Never mind. >_>*

Sarabis: *screams like a little girl * But it's still scary! *runs away again* Great cahpter, k_k! Hope you can save Christmas!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: GAH!! I'M LOSING THE FUNNY!!! *runs in circles* >_<

Sora:*rolls eyes* Get over it......<_<

Sean: DAMN THOSE STUPID KIDS!! >_<

Aozora: Hehe.....you're in a sack.....^_^

Sean:*glares at Aozora**bashes his head into the wall several times* Shut up. >_>

Kaze:.............-_-;

{I'M NOT EVEN GONNA SAY IT!! >_>}

~Megan's PoV~
Opening my eyes, I only saw darkness. {JUST LIKE THE EVIL PLATFORMS!! AHHHHH!! PLATFORMS!! THEY'ER COMING BACK TO HAUNT ME!!*cowers* >_<} Getting up on my hands and knees, I saw a small, glowing.........THING... Not thinking, I picked it up. It was apparently alive, for it started crawling up my arm. My eyes widened as I suddenly realized what was crawling up my arm. {SPIDER!!}

My blood-curdling scream broke the the sound barrier. At least I think it did.... I grabbed the spider off my arm and summoned my Keyblades in one swift movement. I started pounding it into the ground, screaming,"DIE, YOU MULTI-LEGGED SPAWN OF SATAN!!! >_<" The small glowing spider was already dead, but I had to make sure it would never return.

I pulled my arms back for another strike, but someone grabbed them, stopping me from attacking again. I struggled a bit,"HEY!! LET GO!! MUST....KILL....SPIDER!!! >_<" I looked back, scowling. I screamed for the...uhhh.....third time? Yeah. Third time that day. {OOGIE?! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!! >_<....Then again so was Ursula......>_>}

He smiled evilly. "Boo." I blinked. "Kinda late, don'tcha think..?" Instead of answering, he opened his mouth so I could see all the glowing bugs inside of him. My left eye twitched. {I really need ta' get that checked......>_<} A few of them crawled onto my arms. I whimpered. {Bugs....ew....ew.....ew....ew.....ew....EW!! >_<} I pulled away from Oogie, flailing my arms rapidly.

Every bug I saw, was squished into oblivion. Then, Oogie pushed me onto what I reconized as the roulette wheel. {Oh, no.......damn....} Summoning One-Winged Angel & Diamond Dust, I waited for something to attack me. The bag of bugs threw two die near me. They were glowing. I yelled,"Why does everything glow in here!?"

The die suddenly exploded, sending me into the wall. "Note to self: Never go to Las Vegas.......wait I've already been there........nevermind then......>_<,"I muttered to myself. Looking up, I saw an axe about to chop my head off. Rolling outta the way, I stood up rather shakilly. Oogie Boogie threw another of die near me. When I saw the die, I scrambled away. I braced myself for the impact. Nothing. The die hadn't exploded. {Oh, figures.....>_>}

Instead, a huge blade came down. It started bouncing up & down as it came towards me. I yelled out, "WHAT IS THIS!? A SCREAMING METAL DEATH-TRAP!?" I had to time my moves perfectly, or else I might lose a limb. When the blade was a few feet from me, I jumped over it, and rolled under the next blade. Using the momentum from my roll, I lept over the fence that seperated me from Oogie. Summoning my Keyblades, I smirked at him. {You are so dead. ^_^}

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Me: YAY! Chappy!
Jake: It was plenty funny!
Ebony: Says you who laughs at the trees...
Jake: Oh, look! A leaf came of! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Me: Jake's stupid.
Me: And an idiot.
Me: Jake's beyond idiot.
Me: Yeah, cause I'm an idiot!
Ebony: -_-; And to think she created me...
Me: Well k_k made Kaze!
Me: And Kingdom Clasm made Roaricki.
Me: And I made you!
Ebony: Great... we can change our club name from non-idiots to the non-idiots created by idiots...

grindergirl101

Yay!! finally interesting! darn he didnt put u on the wheel! jk

Patch: evil bugs! *swishes bug with popcorn*

lucky: u have popcorn problems....

patch: *dances around* hurray for popcorn problems!!

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
Me:MUST SEE THE KILLING OF DA BUGS IN DA SHEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkah:*He means he must seee Oogie dead.*
Raith:Oh cast fire cast fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(In his mind)*Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fire toasty.........................*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I... Hate... Bugs... o_O and Dolls.

Freaky stuff, there. Anyway, nice chap, K_K! Here, have some of MY funny! It's kinda... stupid. *Funny runs into wall repeatedly* o_O

My sis says "hi".

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*lmao* You may tell your sis that I say "Hi", too!! ^_^

Sora: AND TELL HER SORA SAYS "HIYA", TOO!! ^_^

Aozora: And I say "Hey".......-_-;

Kaze:......................>_>

Ketso:......Kaze is glaring at you & I say "UPDATE FASTER, K_K!!" >_<

me:......NEVER!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
She laughs at you all! But my precious Kingdom Hearts is DYING! My game is skipping in the cutscenes! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So depressing! Need... KH2...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: Can't help 'ya there, TLP. Sorry......-_-;

Sora: Yeah, KK's not very technical......<_< >_>

me: EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIIIIIES!! T_T

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso, Sean:*steps away from me* o_O

~Megan's PoV~

Oogie retreated towards the exit, but the door burst open and Sora, Jack, Kaze, and Mena came in. Oogie stopped in his tracks, smiling nervously. I went up behind him and grabbed a loose thread. Dragging it towards spinning blades, I tangled it in so Oogie started to unravel. Mena went up the the bugs left behind by Oogie Boogie. She squished several of them, muttering,"Neato...." I rolled my eyes. "Don't say that. EVER." Mena hissed at me. My left eye twitched.

~Guilotine Square~

I sighed,"Are you sure you wanna stay here?" Mena nodded. "THIS PLACE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! ^_^" I shrugged,"If 'ya really want to...." I walked back to our Gummi Ship, where the others waited. I looked around. "Where's Sean..?" Kaze shrugged,"Don't know, don't care....." {That's not very nice....} Then, Sean came running up. He pointed accusingly at Kaze. "You were gonna leave without me, weren't you!?!?" I rolled my chocolate eyes.

Kaze said nonchalantley,"No, we were waiting for you..." I said,"*coughYeah,rightcough*" Sora said,"Well you're here now, so let's go....." {Seriously....} We all entered the Gummi Ship and finally left Halloween Town. {I HATE that place......>_>}

~The Gummi Ship~

I looked over Sora's shoulder as he piloted the ship,"Are you sure you can fly this thing..?" He said,"Can you please not look over my shoulder?" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever..." I sat in the co-pilot's seat. "Hey, Sora....." "What?" I twiddled my fingers. "I've been wondering......since....you're, like, my brother.....do I have a new last name now?" He put the ship on auto-pilot and looked at me,"Well, duh...." I asked,"What is it then?" He shrugged,"What's your middle name?" ".....Breanna....." He folded his hands behind his head. "Okay, then you full name would be Megan Breanna Niwa."

My mouth fell open. {...O_O..} He turned back to the console. I blinked several times, then finally said,"Niwa?! As in....like....Daisuke Niwa?" Sora nodded. "Yep." I blinked again. "As in, like, Dark..?" Sora froze up, looked at me, and whispered,"How'd you know...?" {......Internet...?} I shifted in my chair,"Ummmmm......cuz......someone....told...me..? o_O" Sora looked at me sceptically. I sighed,"It's an Earth thing, you wouldn't understand...." Sora went back to piloting the ship, looking kinda confused.

I shouted angrilly,"WHY IS EVERYONE HERE RELATED TO ANIME CHARACTERS?!!? Except Sean.....or is he..? o_O" Sora stared at me oddly. I pointed out the window,"PAY ATTENTION!!! >_<" Sora looked back just in time to sweave away from a purple asteroid. It failed. The asteroid removed our left wing. I had just enough time to shout,"SORA, YOU IDIOT!!" before we crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back