• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey there! Been awhile, sorry, I haven't been getting on as much lately. You asked me if things were going well, to be honest, not really. My family has been going through a lot lately. But eh, how have you been?
    WELL HEY OLD TIMER.

I dunno I just decided to log on... surprised this isn't deactivated. Either way wanted to say hi and how you doinnnnn?

:D
    C
    oh my gosh no you helped a gigantar amount! seriously you have an amazing imagination. i love the idea tho. thanks so much!
    Nice! I'm still deciding what I want to do after high school. I'm probably just going to the community college, but I don't know what I wanna do...:(
    Hi Taokitty! I'm great! I'm just finishing my last semester of high school! Woooooo!!! :D

How are ya!!!?
    haha, yup apparently they allow name changes every six months or so...yup..haha...I don't really remember the reason I left, I think people were pissing me off on the site, so I just left...then like two years later, I decided to come back to get info on Re: CoM and ended up staying, I've been back for a few months already...now I enjoy it here again, and have become sort of addicted to this place again, but I mostly post in forum insanity...XD

felt bad that I never told you and anonymous that I left, I just did it without warning
    Haha! They allowed a second name change? My, aren't they breaking the rules? ;P

It's been pretty good, I myself rarely go on this site now, eh? What brings you back and why did you leave Masamune? Tis curiosity that urges me to probe. ^.^
    yeah its me masamune, i had a name change again, so yeah, hows it been? its been so long.....I barely came back to this website like 2 months ago, but before that, I hadn't posted here since my freshman year...
    hey i was wondering if you remember me? i haven't been on in about a year or two but still
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…