• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*waves* HELL-O LOYAL FANS!!! ^_^

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Ketso, Sean:*watching Spider-Man 2* YAY, VIOLENCE!! O_O

me:*watches* Spider-Man.......*drool* =P~ <--Official Drooling Face

{} still means thoughts.....I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SAID THAT!!! >_<

I'm stealing C_U's idea and naming my updatedness after songs......-_-;

Breaking The Habit(Ya' know.....cuz I have to quit actin' like a girl.....yeah....<_< >_>)

~Kaze's PoV~

Sean and I led Sora and.....Ketso...*cough* back to where we were supposed to train. THE PLACE THAT I FOUND!! NOT SEAN!! ME!! I FOUND IT!! {>_>} I searched the cobalt sky for the large wooden pillar that marked the training ground. {Sky.......sky.....more sky...cloud.....POLE!!} I brushed past a group of tents, slowly getting closer. {Almost....threre......ALMOST} I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings, as a result, I kept slamming into numerous soldiers. Being the emotionless bastard I was, I didn't care! One soldier finally picked my up by the collar of my shirt, lifting me clear off the ground. "Quit pushin' us around, kid!!" {I think I feel a fight coming on.....-_-;...} I suddenly heard the familiar cry of,"Soldiers!!" All the soldiers formed a neat horizontal line, and i joined their ranks hastilly. I noticed Megan was near that dude I had seen yesterday. What was his name again..? Ming..? Uhh...Pong...no....PING!! THERE WE GO!! In front of me was a falling-asleep Sora. I nudged him in the ribs.

~Sora's PoV~
{I DIDN'T DO NOTHIN'!! I KNOW THE LAWS!! YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!! <_< >_>

~Megan's PoV~

Shang started to remove his shirt/jacket but it didn't have any affect on me. Cuz Shang was ugly as hell. "You assemble swiftly and silently every morning. Anyone who acts otherwise.......will answer to me..." {Aye aye, Captain.....>_>} Shang grabbed a bow and a quiver of arrows as Mulan started drooling. I flicked her forehead with my index finger and she stopped. The short guy next to me, who I reconized as Yao, muttered,"Ooh, tough guy..." The new official Captain cocked an arrow and aimed it at Yao as we all took a step back. "Yao." Said soldier looked at Shang, eyes wide, but they returned to their normal size when Shang raised the bow and shot the arrow at the wooden pillar. A barely-audible whistle was heard as the arrow sliced through the air, digging into the very top of the large pillar.

Shang removed the quiver of arrows from his back and set it down. He smiled at Yao,"Thank you for volunteering! Retrieve the arrow." {Accursed training.....>_<} Yao cracked his knuckles, walking towards the pillar, muttering,"I'll get that arrow, Pretty Boy-{*cough**cough*}-and I'll do it with my shirt ON...." {Heh.....do....^_^} I snickered-{I like that word. Ignore while I repeat it. Snickered. Snickered. Snickered. Snickered. Snickered. Alright I'm done. ^_^}-as Yao approached the pillar. Just as he was about to climb up, Shang interupted,"Just a moment! You seem to be missing something...." He motioned for the Emperor's Adviser to come forward. He staggered up, holding a flat, gold box....thing...

Shang opened the box and effortlessle lifted two, large, gold weight things, attached to maroon sashes. The Captain handed one of the disks to Yao, then held his hand up for all to see. "This represents discipline." He handed Yao the other gold circle, then held it up. "And this, represents strength." He released his hold on Yao, causing him to come-face first-in contact with the ground! {How's that dirt taste?.....GOOD!! ^_^} Shang addressed the rest of us,"You need both to reach the arrow." Yao looked up at the towering.....tower...of wood.....yeah...then at the disks in his hands.

Yao jumped onto the pole and started to climb up. Just like a freakin' squirrel. Really creepy. He went up about seven feet before gravity kicked in anfd he slowly started sliding back down. Yao desperatly bit into the wood, trying to stop himself. That failed spectactulary. He slid down the pillar, peeling wood as he went. {He just got a whole lotta splinters....o_O} Yao landed on the ground with a loud "Thump!". Sora doulbled over and snorted with laughter. Shang pointed at him menacingly. "You. Next." He jabbed a thumb in the direction of the pillar.

~Sora's PoV~

{........Curses....>_<} I instantly stopped laughing and inwardly paled. {Great job, self......>_>} Yao carelessly tossed the weights at me. {o_o} I side-stepped so I wouldn't randomly knock myself out. {UNLIKE A CERTAIN SOMEONE!! >_<} I wrapped the maroon sashes around my wrists and lifted up the weights for a few seconds. Only for them to pull me back to the ground with them. ((Now would be the perfect time for Mena to shout "SCRAWNY!!" and glomp Sora. But we don't have time for that.)) All the other soldiers laughed hysterically and I glared. I resorted to dragging the weights with me towards the pillar, which resulted in more laughter. {#>_>} I mimiced Yao's method and inched upward. Didn't get very far. I slid down slowly, landing with a "Thonk!" {Accursed weights......>_<}

Shang shook his head and made everyone else climb the pillar. Kaze. "Thunk!" Megan/Ketso. "Slam!" Sean. "Bash!" Other radom soldiers we don't care about. *insert odd noise here* {These sounds are really gay.....-_-;...} The Captain muttered,"We have a long way to go....."

~Megan's PoV~

A VERY important question suddenly formed in my mind. A question that could mean death for many. {Were they going to sing...?} Shang grabbed several bamboo staffs and threw them to us. I, once again, wasn't paying attention and one beemed me in the head. "OW!! >_<" To my horror, Shang began to sing. {NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DEAR LORD, NOOO!! >_<} "Let's get down to business!!" {LET'S NOT AND SAY WE DID!! >_>} He catapulted two empty jugs of water into the air. "To defeat.....THE HUNS!!" As the jugs came back down, he shattered them both. {EVIL SONG!! IT'S GONNA BE STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL FREAKIN' DAY!! >_<}

LIAR LIAR

Eeew. I hate that one song. (T_T) I used to looove Mulan when I was little so I would watch it like 3 times a week. D(>_<) Then my mother would have'ta go and sing that song. *shiver*

Oke, *lurk*. (^_^)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: DARKNESS!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Aozora:*pokes me* Are you ok..? o_O

Sora: Probably not.....-_-;

Ketso:...............I have nothing to say.....V_V

Sean:.......WAFFLES!! ^_^

Kaze: Everyone's especially random today. >_>

me: ON TO THE UPDATEDNESS!! WEEE!! \ (^o^) /

Numb(<-- How I felt after all the training......>_<)

~10 days later~
I crawled into my tent and collapsed face down. {I can't.....feel...my legs.....or anything for that matter....>_<}I lay motionless on the ground, taking a well-deserved break. {I probably smell horrible....just like a boy...*shudder* To the weird pond thingy majiger.....*tired Batman Theme*} Groaning, I crawled back out and reluctantly stood up. Wobbling, I limped/walked in a random direction, trying to remember where I saw the pond/lake thingy majiger. Then, I heard Mulan say,"Just because I look like a man doesn't mean I have to smell like one...." "Amen to that," I muttered, scowling. I followed her voice untill I came to the edge of the lake/pond. "So a couple of guys don't rinse out their socks. Picky, picky, picky!...Well, myself, I kinda like that corn chip smell...." {Only Mushu could/would say something like that. >_>}

I sat on the bank tiredly as Mulan jumped into the water. I waved slightly, only to have Mushu jump onto my head and cover my eyes. {WTF..?} He shouted to Mulan,"Make a run for it!!" "Mushu-," Mulan tried to say. "Just leave me!!" I removed Mushu from my head and set him on the dirt in front of me, frowning, "Relax. It's fine. I won't tell if she won't tell." Mushu look at me curiously, then his eyes suddenly widened. "Ohhhhhhh....you mean....you're a..." I nodded numbly. The petite dragon smiled, as if he JUST NOW understood. {Tubelight.......psst...inside joke....<_< >_>}

Mushu tilted his head to the side as he stared at me. "Ya' know....you look a lot like someone I know..." My left eye twitched and I glared at the miniature gong-ringer. "You don't need to specify. I know I look like Sora's clone and it's pissing me off. Don't remind me......DAMMIT!! You just did!! >_<" I hit myself on the head several times and Mushu edged away from me. Very slowly. Sighing, I started trailing my right hand through the pond water, trying to calm myself. {Stupid Mushu.......stupid Sora.....STUPID NO-GIRLS RULE!!! *shakes fist at sky* #>_<} Realizing my eyes were closed, I opened them. Only to find a thin stream of water hovering near my right hand.

I yelped and scooted away from the pond. The floating water stream instantly fell back into the pond with a disinguishing "plop". I blinked several times, then mumbled. "I'm having Avatar flashbacks.......and.........how the hell did I do that...?!" I edged towards the pond, ignoring whatever Mulan, Ling, Yao, and Chein-Po were talking about in the pond. Kneeling next to the shoreline, I trailed my right hand through the water again, watching very closly for anything really, really, REALLY creepy. Lifting my hand out of the water, another thin stream of water followed my every movement. {o_O} "O-kay.....That's gotta be a 9.0 on the "WTF?!" Scale......" I sent the water splashing back into the pond, frowning slightly.

Sighing, I stood up, wondering if I should tell anyone about the water-controllage thing. {They'd probably think I was crazy.......crazier than usual.....-_-;....} Realizing Mulan was gone, I looked around frantically for her. Then, a hundred or so naked men ran past me, yelling and whooping. My left eye twitched. "So many....wrong....images....o_o..." I shuddered and shuffled away from the pond timidly. Then, it dawned on me. Why I could control the water. "Master of Elements.......well that stupid voice didn't have to take me seriously.....even if the water controlling thing is uberly awesome....."
~~~~~
me: Short, but oh well. -_-;

Kaze: Deal with it. >_>

Sora:.....Where were we this whole chappy?! >_<

Aozora:....I dunno.....o_O

Ketso: School is being evil so updatedness won't be that often. Sorry. ^_^;;;

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You're funny, it's like you have the mind of a 15 year old boy. Sora is really sinking into you, you better scedlude some girly time with Mulan. Unless you were already a tomboy.
~~~
Boukon: Hey, I'm the Avatar! My RP name is Txian
Me: You RP? I'm all for RPG's, but not RP.
Boukon: Firestream! Lightningbolt!
Me: See what you did K_K, [gets hit with fire] AHHHH
Boukon: Hey, it's the same as that stuff with the leather, and whips!
Me: That's call role-reversal idiot!

P

Prince_of_Light

wow, nice updates... sorry I havent been on, but my internet has been acting up... AGAIN!!!! >_< ACCURSED ROAD RUNNER!!!!! >_<

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
ME: YAY! CHAPTER!!!!!
Ebony: Whoop-de-do...
Me: << >> Where'd Jake go?
Ebony: I slaughtered him.
Me: O.O!
Ebony: It was quite gory.... the bloody remains are buried in the woods and the axe is in your closet. I felt like framing you.
Me: Again, O.O!
Ebony: One idiot down... infinite more to go...
Jake: YAY! Infinite!
Ebony: <<; Darn.... curse the immortality of imaginary characters....

kingdomhearts14

In my own little world with cheese and video games
Me: Awsome story 100000000000/10 Next chapter please.

Karen: Please excuse her shes a KH nut.

Takuya: Hear ya there Kat.

Me: *Flames in eyes* Thats it *gets baseball bat*

*pushs Karen and Takuya behind wall*

Karen&Takuya: Mercy.

*bone crunhing sounds*

Me: *walks out from behind wall*I just hate my alter egos, Anyway This does rock.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: I just watched that 30 seconds of KH2 footage.....and.....it was creepy......BHK/Kaze really DOES look like Sora.....O_O

Kaze: NO I DON'T!! >_<

Sora: WE ARE NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY!! #>_<

Aozora:....Or ARE you..? o_O

Ketso: I dunno......-_-;

Sean: If they were related then KK'd be screwed.....<_< >_>

me:...................I wasn't on all day Saturday!! Cuz I was at Great America!! Yay, Top Gun that is the most awesome ride ever!! Yay, Demon that I rode way too many times!! Yay, Drop Zone that I didn't ride this time!! Yay, River Rapids that I got soaked on!! Yay, Grizzly that was way to bumpy!! Yay, Vortex that gave me a headache!! Yay Logger's Run that I rode at least 10 times and didn't get wet!! Yay, wind breaker that kept me dry!! WOOOOO!! \ (^o^) /

Chappy Who Knows What: I'm Not Okay(I Promise) {How I felt after riding all those coasters XDD At least I didn't barf!! ^_^}}

The next morning, I was once again rudely awakened by Sora. Today, He shouted-in my ear-,"WAKE UP!!!" That got me up. {Accursed siblings......>_<} I sat up way too quickly and bonked heads with Sora. Again. I pointed at him accusingly. "That's what you get for waking me up so early slash rudely!! >_>" Sora was rubbing his forehead painfully. {It pays to be hard-headed!! ^_^} "Well we had to wake you up cuz we're goin' to war. All this training will finally be of use to us...." I pushed Sora out of the entrance to my tent so I could get out. "WHAT do you mean war?" As I climbed out of my tent, Sora started pacing. For what reason I don't know. He's just weird like that. "Well.....the General dude sent a letter saying he needed back up.....or something like that..." I raised an eyebrow,"General dude?" I asked sceptically. Sora scowled,"Well, what else should I call 'im?!" "I'm just messin' with 'ya. ^_^" ">_>" Sora and I headed toward the camp's entrance where Kaze and Sean were already waiting with the other soldiers.

~I Hour Later~

We were trekking through the wilderness of Ancient China. And the other soldiers had decided to kill time by singing a song. I had tried covering my ears with my hands. That didn't help much. Sora sang in my ear. "A girl worth fighting for!!" My eye twitched for possibly the hundredth time that day. Sora had that huge, goofy grin glued to his face. He'd been like that ever since they started singing that stupid song. And it was getting on my last nerve. I braced myself for the next verse that Sora would gladly sing in my ear. But it never came. I looked over at him. He was staring at the ground sadly. I poked him. "Sora..?" He looked at me,"Huh..?" "Are you okay..?" He scowled. "No. Cuz Kairi's gonna kill me cuz I lost her Oathkeeper keychain. >_<" I saw Kaze stiffin and he shuffled closer to Sora and I. "Ummm....Sora....about....Oathkeeper...." Sora glared at Mini-Cloud. "You have it don't you? >_>" Kaze twidled his thumbs nervously. "Well.....yeah....kinda....ummm.....yeah..." Sora's eye twitched as Kaze smiled sheepishly. The soldiers sang again. "A girl worth fighting-" There was dead silence as we stared at the town below us.

Everything was burnt to a crisp and on the verge of collapsing. If it hadn't done so already. There wasn't any sign of people from what I could see. Shang shouted anyway,"Search for survivors!" I shuffled past some charred ruins. {The Huns just burned it and left.....they're....heartless........huh.....ironic....o_O} Instead of searching for survivors-cuz I knew there weren't any-I searched for any signs of Heartless. On the cold ground, I saw a small doll. I tilted my head to the side and bent to pick it up. Mulan came up behind me. "Find anything?" I turned and showed her the doll. She gently took it and hugged it. {o_O} Shang trotted up to us on his horse. "I don't understand....my father should've been here...." The Emperor's Advisor called from afar,"Captain!!" Shang got off his horse and walked over to the Scribe dude(<-- His new official nickname). Mulan and I exchanged glances and quickly followed.

What I saw didn't surprise me. {Stupid Huns.....>_>} Looking over the hill, I could see the armor of the Chinese army scattered everywhere. Crimson blood was splattered over the pure white snow and everything was deathly silent. Chein-Po(No, seriously, that's his name) came up to us, holding the General's helmet. Not very many people knew this, but, the General was Shang's father. I only knew cuz I've seen this movie way too many times. ANYWAY!! The Captain took his father's helmet and walked away sadly. Mulan watched Shang place his sword in the snow, then place the helmet in the hilt of the sword. She walked up to him and they had a brief "moment". {His father's freakin' dead.....wonder who my dad is.....Sora said "Niwa" so that could mean pretty much anything......I'll ask him later....-_-;} Shang brought me back to reality. "The Huns are moving quickly. We'll make better time to the Imperial City through the Tung Xio Pass. We're the only hope for the Emperor now......MOVE OUT!!" {That's reassuring....>_>}

~10 Minutes Later~

I fell in step next to Mulan, who was leading the cart that held our cannons. There was an explosion as a cannon was shot off and flew past our heads. It exploded once it was high in the sky enough. I looked confusedly at the cart, while Mulan looked atraight at Mushu. The petite dragon pointed at the tiny cricket next to him, as if it was his fault. Shang rode up to us on his horse. "What happened?!" "Uhhh....." Mulan and I said in unison. Shang said angrily,"You just gave away our position! Now we're-" An arrow suddenly struck him in the shoulder, knocking him off his horse. All of us looked up at where the arrow had come from. On a mountainside, there were about twenty Huns. All equipped with a bow and arrows. {Oh, yay......>_<} The Captain pulled the arrow from his shoulder armor. "Get out of range!!" {You don't have to tell me twice!! o_o;;}

~~~~

VIOLENCE NEXT CHAPPY!!! ^_^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me, Sora, Aozora, Ketso, Sean, Kaze: YAY, VIOLENCE!!! \ (^o^) /

I helped Mulan guide Khan, who was pulling the cart which held our cannons. Then the Huns lit their arrows on fire and shot them. I made multiple weird sounds(ex. eek, eep, ack, agh) as I dodged the flaming arrows. (*laughs uncontrollably*) My eyes widened as an ignited arrow came into contact with cannon cart and the whole thing burst into flames. {FIRE!!! ^_^ No, wait, that's bad....>_<} Shang saw the buring cart. "Save the cannons!" All the soldiers obeyed and rushed to the cart. {The cannons?! SCREW THE CANNONS!! >_<} After retrieving about a dozen cannons, the cart exploded, a result of the fire coming into contact with a cannon. Cannon + fire = EXPLOSIONS!! {Yay, explosions!! ^_^} We were now almost at the edge of the cliff, so several soldiers readied the cannons. "Fire!" Shang commanded.

I covered my ears as the cannons were lit and they zoomed towards the mountainside. *insert award-winning explosion sound effects here* The mountainside where the Huns had been was envouloped in smoke and I coundn't see any more of the Huns. I heard Shang say,"Hold the last cannon!" {The WHAT cannon?! THE REAL FIGHT HASN'T EVEN STARTED AND YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CANNON?!?! >_<} A hawk cawed and flew over us to the top of a large hill and landed softly on the shoulder of the Shan Hu. Just as I expected, hundreds upon hundreds of bee-looking Heartless became visible at the top of the hill. {We are so freakin' screwed...........o_o;;}

Shang turned to us. "Prepare to fight! If we die, we die with honor!" {Uh, corrention!!! WHEN we die!!! >_<} I summoned One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust to my waiting hands; Shan Hu yelled loudly and led the Heartless down the hill. You can probably guess what's going through my mind right now. {Crap....crap.....crap....crap....crap....o_o} Let's take a look at what everyone else is thinking, shall we? ^_^

~Sora~
{There's gotta be at least a million Heartless O_O............Why is that bee thingy majiger flying upside down..? o_O....IS THAT A NICKEL!? ^_^}

~Kaze~
{YAY, VIOLENCE!!! \ (^o^) /}

~Sean~
{BRING IT ON!! >_<}

~Several surveyed Heartless~
{Death! Death! Kill! Kill! THOSE KEYBLADES ARE GOIN' DOWN!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!}

~Back to me!~
{QUE BATTLE MUSIC!! *takes out Evenescence CD and plays Going Under on stereo* WOOO!!} I took a deep, cleasing breath, and ran towards the oncoming Heartless, Keyblades ready. About a dozen of the bee-like Heartless flew towards me. I jumped right into the swarm, swinging wildly. Really hoping I wasn't the only one actually fighting, I continued my rally of random attacks. "Reflect Raid!!!" I threw both my Keyblades at the swarms of Heartless. The two weapons destroyed many of them, but it was only a slight difference than before. {There's too many!! >_<} I caught my Keyblades as they returned to me. I grimaced as one of the Heartless flew past me, and, in the process, knicked my arm. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!" I lept back into the swarm, eyes burning with anger. "FIRAGA!!" A wave of fire erupted from One-Winged Angel and completly obliterated the swarm that was surrounding me.

A dozen more of the Heartless zoomed towards me. "Where are all these things comin' from!?" Rolling out of the way of a dive-bombing Heartless, I lifted both my weapons into the air. "Thundaga!!" Bolts of lightening rained down on the current swarm that surrounded me, sending them to their maker. Not really......I think....Oh, screw it. I'll just shut up, cuz I'm confusing myself. Having a moment to rest, I noticed that Mulan had set up the last cannon about 20 yards from me. My eyes widened as she shot it off. It flew through the air and finally crashed into a huge mountain, causing an avalanche.Time seemed to slow as the snow-white wave came crashing down the mountain. {o_o}

I took a tiny step backward, mortified. I finally gasped and snapped back to reality. Dismissing my Keyblades, I ran. Away from that frozen wave of death. DEATH!! {WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!} There was a huge boulder that all the remaining soldiers were hiding behind, so I joined them. Just in time, too. As I lept over the boulder and reached the other side, the avalanche flowed over and around the boulder. {*left eye twiches*}

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
LOL! That was soo funni! Youre an rabid EVanessance fan too *_*. ANyway we liked didnt we guys?

Aroz: Go my decesendant goo!!!

Inu: I could take all those out with the windscar....

Sesshy: ....

Jaken: I am a GNOME!

Riku: Cant you stop all those Heartless, Noelle?

Noelle: *laughs in the evil dictator way* of course I can! But I cannot invade the plot!

Kairi: *still mortified that her boyfriend has a sister who glomps Riku and Kaze*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
....Just read the stoopid chappy.....-_-;

We stayed behind the boulder for a few minutes, waiting for the avalanche to subside. When it finally did, I heard Yao wail,"I let them slip through my fingers...." I saw an an arrow attached to a rope sail through the air and land in Sora's hand. His cerulean(I love this word...*huggles it*) eyes widened and he was pulled toward the edge of the cliff. The other soldiers piled onto him and pulled. Chein-Po picked them all up in a clump-like way and easilly pulled Mulan, Shang, Mushu, Cricky, and Khan out of the chasm. {I like that word. Ignore me while I repeat it. Chasm.....chasm....chasm.....chasm.....CHASM!! Alright, I'm done. ^_^} They finally reached our level and dismounted Khan. Shang was laid out on the snow white.....snow....(SHUT THE HELL UP!) "Ping,"The Captain said in mock-anger,"you are the craziest man-"I coughed-"I've ever met!" His tone softened. "And for that, I owe you my life. From now on, you have my trust!" "Let's hear it for Ping!!" I shouted. "The one who kicked all o' y'all's butts!! AND IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!!!" Silence. Then, Yao shouted,"You're King of the Mountain!" Chein-Po chanted. "Yes! Yes!! YES!!!" {That soooo didn't sound right......o_O}

Everyone cheered-{except maybe Kaze, cuz he has excitement issues....}-as Shang helped Mulan to her feet. The sudden movement caused her to crumple back to the snow-covered ground. I had forgotten all about that wound she recieved from Shan-Hu. Shang knelt back down to Mulan's level. "Ping, what's wrong?" Mulan showed him her wound. The blood had stained her shirt and it looked pretty bad. The Captain immediatly sprang back up. "He's-"I coughed again-"wounded! Get help!" Mulan was starting to get drowsy. {That's the name of a Pokemon!.....Not that....I would know that....<_< >_>} "Ping!" Shang encouraged. "Hold on! Hold on!"

~Super-uberly later~

I waited very impatiently for Mulan to wake up. The had somehow contacted a physician and gotten him out here. For a brief moment, I wondered why the tent he worked in had the Japanese flag on it. {I though we were in China...? o_O} The physician finally came out of the tent and whispered something to Shang. He instantly entered the tent, followed by the Emporer's Advisor.{Aw, crud...} I bit my bottem lip and anxiously waited. Again. {Don'tseedon'tseedon'tseedon'tseedon'tsee!! DON'T SEE MULAN'S A GIRL!! >_<} Shang came out angrilly, followed by the scribe, who had a firm grip on Mulan. She had only a small navy blanket wrapped around herself. The emporer's advisor took out the ribbon holding Mulan's hair in a bun. "Behold!! A woman!" He threw Mulan to the icy ground. "Treacherous snake!" {God, I hate him...} Mulan corrected him angrily. "My name is Mulan!" She pleaded with Shang. "I did for my father!" The advisor countered. "High treason!" {Go to hell! >_<} Mulan continued. "I didn't mean for it to go this far!" "Ultimate dishonor!" {DID YOU NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME?! >_< Stoopid scribe dude....#>_>} "It was the ONLY way! Please, beleive me!" The advisor scoffed and went up to Shang. "Captain!"

Shang looked at Mulan and unsheathed her sword from Khan's saddle. Khan reared up and the advisor commanded. "Restrain him!" A few soldiers held Khan's reigns, keeping him still. Shang walked towards Shang. I, along with Yao, Ling, and Chein-Po, ran up. The advisor held out his arm to stop us. "You know the law!" I glared and ran infront of Mulan. "I'm sorry I don't know the law. What I DO know is that this is wrong and you all know it!" Mulan whispered,"Don't...." {I'M HELPING YOU, SHUT UP! >_<} The advisor yelled. "How can you protect this....THIS THING!?!" I raised an eyebrow and laughed. When I was done laughing, I turned serious agian. "Wow. You ARE dumb. And you all call yourselves army-trained soldiers?! I mean, You couldn't tell SHE was a girl!! You couldn't tell I was a girl! You couldn't tell Sor-wait Sora's a guy.....Anyway! The point is....she saved your life! So she deserves to live. And that whole thing I just said was probably the most intelligent thing I've ever said in my entire life."

Shang looked at me, then at Mulan. He solemnly threw her sword to the icy ground, and walked away, "Move out!" "But-,"the scribe protested. Shang picked him up by the coller of his shirt. "I said move out." Speechless, all the guys 'cept Sora, Kaze, and Sean followed Shang away.

~Later, around that weak arse fire~
~Sora's PoV~

We all sat in a circle around the itty-bitty fire the cricket was making. Megan was a little way aways, her back to us. I cupped my hands around my mouth. "Megan!!" She yelped and whipped around. "Wha-what?!" "What're doing?!" "....Well....I'm certainly not sniffing Kaze's vest, if that's what you're thinking!!" {Figures.....-_-;;} She crawled over and sat next to me, hugging her knees close to herself. "Sora....when's my hair gonna go back to bein' non-spikey?" I shrugged. "I dunno..." "Oh, you're helpful...." Mushu mopped around. "Man....I was this close....THIS CLOSE!! To impressin' the ancestors....gettin' the top shelf an' entourage.....man....all my fine work..." He sat in front of me. "Hi..." "Hey...." {Now what're we supposed to do...? -_-;;}

Last edited:

kingdomhearts14

In my own little world with cheese and video games
KH14: I really like how the fanfic is going your doing a great job......I really need to write mine more.

Takuya: No dur.

Karen: *dizzy*

KH14: Why is Karen spinning in circles?:confused:

Takuya: I think it's because you hit her with a baseball bat.

Karen: Look I'm a Ballarina*Starts dancing*:D

KH14: Ok now I'm freaking out.

Takuya: You are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back