• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Cool chap! Everyone's related to anime characters?! I feel sad for whoever's related to Monkey D. Luffy! o_O

Anyway, yeah, nice chap. But it's okay. I still have CoM, and my KH KIND of works... -_-;;;

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Me: I'm related to my parents!
Ebony: No kidding.
Jake: I'm related to your mind! So ha!
Me: I created you.... of course you're related to me.
Me: I'm related to me! ^^
Ebony: *sigh*
Me: Sean's related to Inuyasha!
Jake: No, Sesshomoru!
Me: You idiot! They're half-brothers!
Jake: Oooh, you stole Ebony's word!
Me: -_-; And I thought I was an idiot.
Ebony: You are.
Me: Shut-up! You can't insult me! I made you!
Ebony: Then unmake me.
Me: Fine! DIE!!!!!
Ebony:......
Me: Darn power of imagination... << >>

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Alright, K_K, be proud of me because I'm on page ten. I figure I'll read ten pages a day and I'll be caught up in no time. Right?! *twitch* Kaze was a lot nicer in the beginning. Strange.........

Anyway, I like the first ten pages.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: I'm bored.......so I'm updating.....-_-;

Sora: Even though pretty much everyone left. o_O

Kaze:.............>_>

Sean:.....I'm hungry.....-_-;

Aozora:*eating a donut* ^_^

Sean:*glares at Aozora's donut*....MINE!! *takes it & runs off*

~Megan's PoV~

I stumbled as I stood up. The lights were off. I called,"Alright, who's not dead, sound off." Several moans were heard. The Gummi Ship lights flickered to life and I could see the damage from out rough landing. {We're gonna need a lot of repairs.....-_-;} Looking out the window, I saw we had crashed into a bamboo thicket, beyond it, I saw hundreds of yellow tents gathered together. {A campsite......The Land of the Dragons.....Mulan....YES!!! ^_^}

I turned around to see Sora fall out of the closet.{....We have a closet...? o_O} I raised an eyebrow,"How'd you get in there...?" He stood up, looked around, and shrugged. "I have NO IDEA!! ^_^" Kaze leaned on a nearby wall,"Where'd 'ya crash us this time, Sora? >_>" I said,"Mushu's world......" Sean asked,"How do you know these things?!" I smiled. ".....Cuz I'm kool like that!! ^_^"

I pointed outside at the tents,"If you guys are planning to "explore", then I can't come." Sora asked,"Well, why not?" I shrugged."Cuz the Chinese Army doesn't allow women in their armies...." Kaze said,"How do you know that's the Chinese Army?" I was silent. Kaze smirked. I scowled. "CUZ THEY HAVE THOSE WEIRD MARKINGS ON THEIR STUFF!!" {Sure, let's go with that....}

Sora stuck a finger in the in triumph. "There's only ONE thing we can do to let you come with us!!" I crossed my arms. "And that would be...?" Sora smiled slyly at me, not answering. I raised an eyebrow. "Why're you lookin' at me like that...?"

~10 Minutes Later~

Arms crossed, I scowled at the three boys infront of me. They assumed they could make me look like a boy. And so far, thye were doin' pretty good. I now wore black shorts, curtesy of Sora, a loose black shirt, curtesy of Sean, and a white vest thingy, curtesy of Kaze. I pointed at them,"I hate you all...." They ignored me.

Sora tilted his head to the side,"Still missin' somethin'...." Kaze corrected,"No, she needs cut her hair." My eyes widened. "You touch my hair, you DIE!" Kaze went up to me. "Megan......if you let us cut your hair....I'll let you glomp me....for....three minutes...."

I put my hands on my hips,"Make it five!!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!! Take it or leave it!!!"

"......Okay.....three...minutes...."

I smiled triumphantly. It took me a full minute to realize what I had just done. I stomped my foot angrilly,"CURSES!! >_<" Sora took out a pair of scissors and stepped towards me. {I HATE THEM ALL!!!! >_<}

~10 more Minutes~

I kept my eyes shut closed, afraid of what those stupid boys had done to my beautiful hair. I heard Sora say,"Just look......." I shook my head. I heard Kaze sigh. "If you look I'll raise your glomping time to three-and-a-half minutes.....>_>" I opened my eyes immediatly. Looking in the mirror set before me, I actually thought I was staring at Sora. {o_O} I tilted my head to the side, then,"You HAD to spike it, didn't you...? >_>"

I pointed at Sora,"I'm, like, his clone now!!" All three screamed. I raised an eyebrow. Sora said,"NEVER, EVER SAY THAT WORD!!" My brows furrowed. "You mean like..?" More screaming. I smiled evilly. "LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! Alright I'm done.....^_^" I exited the Gummi Ship, trying my best to walk like a boy. {This sucks.......REALLY, REALLY sucks....>_<}

Last edited:

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
Me:YAY CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raith:Whats so great about china?
Me:They have nukes behind the great wall!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkah:*No they dont.*
Me:I HAVE DA PROOF!!!!!(Points at a photo of me and Monkah on vacation in china and in the back round is a whole bunch of nuckes and the wall behind the nukes.)

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me:Must....read...more...than....2....pages.... *Snore*
Ken:Wake up! *bonks on head*
Me:I'm awake... I'm.... *snore*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll get round to reading it Kaze_Krazy... I'm just... so... tired.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorry we distracted you with Halloween Town. Now to seal the place. "HOLY CRAP! YOU FORGOT TO SEAL HALLOWEEN TOWN!! You know what that means [Hums "This is Halloween"]

Boukon: Ummm... wow. Spikes. Yea....
Me: Akward?
Boukon: Yea.

Yay! Mushu in da hizzouse!
~~~

Me: Which reminds me, I was watching Danny Phantom Reign Storm, and right when they showed the army of skeleton ghosts, I said "Oh please, Mickey Mouse can handle them by himself"
Boukon: What does that have to do with anything?
Me: Nothing... I like pie
Boukon: Mmmm...Pieeeee[drool]

Last edited:
P

Prince_of_Light

ANYONE MISS ME?!!!! yes, I'm finally back from my week of boredom... >_<..... good work, K_K... an action chappy better come soon, I need MAJOR boredom relief.... >_<

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I forgot the Keyhole..? *snaps finger* Darn....I guess it'll fall to the heartless.........YES!!...uhhh...I mean....RUN, MENA, RUUUUUUUUN!!!.....<_< >_>

Sora:........-_-;........

Kaze, Ketso, Sean:*killing eachother*

Aozora:*watching* o_O

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You REALLY don't want to go back do you?
Wait I like Halloween Town [SINGS "This is Halloween"]BTW, I sing worse than Yoko Ono

Me: TRICK OR TREAT TIL' YOR NEIGHBORS GONNA DIE OF FRIGHT! IT'S OUR TOWN EVERYBODY SCREAM! IN OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN! Do you need me to sing more?
Boukon: NOOO!
Me: Then go back, and lock it.
Boukon: It's' not me. K_K controls the story. Tell her!
Me: Well, you better spit some tight game to make her go back, or else I'll sing, AND DOUBLE POST! MWAAAAHAHAHAHA
Riku: The fiend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back