• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Next Metal Gear is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Oh no.

I had my hopes up for MGS5, but you can't always get what everyone on the fucking planet you want.

D

Deleted member 71005

Oh no.

I had my hopes up for MGS5, but you can't always get what everyone on the fucking planet you want.

Some people are satisfied with the there not being an MGS5, besides I don't feel like seeing Cyborg Raiden exploited for his awesomeness sometimes a series needs a little mystery even if you know how the series ends and think that a game covering a certain part of the storyline would be cool.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Whether you like it or not there is going to be an MGS5. It doesn't necessarily have to do with Raiden, it could be Big Boss or a brand new character.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Famitsu came out with an article saying it has been "confirmed" to be for the iPod touch.

On the other hand, Kojima says wait a few weeks and we'll know officially what it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back