• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Next Metal Gear is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I'm all for an MGS sequel. Just not on a different platform. I swear to god I'll shoot someone at Konami if they make it on a different platform. MGS is all we got!

Stop over-exaggerating.
The world isn't going to end just because Kojima Productions puts MGS on another console other than a Sony console.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Stop over-exaggerating.
The world isn't going to end just because Kojima Productions puts MGS on another console other than a Sony console.
asteroid_strike.jpg

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
This riddle sounds like one of Kojima's mindfucks. It'd be funny if it was just a joke and the symbols didn't mean anything.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Quite frankly, I couldn't care less. Kojima said he was done with Snake and that any future mg game done by his crew would be based on a completely different plot, so it really doesn't matter. At the same time, the fact that this riddle exists would normally mean that this game is relatively important and probably not just some lame new Ac!d game.

XenonSovereign

Quite frankly, I couldn't care less. Kojima said he was done with Snake and that any future mg game done by his crew would be based on a completely different plot, so it really doesn't matter. At the same time, the fact that this riddle exists would normally mean that this game is relatively important and probably not just some lame new Ac!d game.
He never said he was done, he just said he won't play much of an important role.

That symbol doesn't mean 360. It's the ON button. I doubt 360 owns that symbol for people to think its 360. It may just me that MGS5 is ON

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It doesn't have to be an MGS5, it could be a portable game...like Ac!d.

Or a second part to MPO.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
He never said he was done, he just said he won't play much of an important role.

That symbol doesn't mean 360. It's the ON button. I doubt 360 owns that symbol for people to think its 360. It may just me that MGS5 is ON

Kojima is God in the Metal Gear universe. It only is a Kojima game if he makes his omnipresent mark over the entire project.

S

Shadow Soldier

I thought Kojima said he's done with it, but if they make another one, he'll have to come back because he doesn't want people ruining his work.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Kojima said he wasn't going to be a director anymore, if he were to get involved with future MGS games, he would be a producer. Nontheless, he would still be working in it.

Though, I wish they would give MGS a rest for a little bit. I want a ZOE3!!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Technically, he more so implied that he would not be directing and his other usual roles, but would instead fill in the background positions like production and whatnot. So, basically, we're both right in that sense, because if he's not the puppeteer, it can't possibly the be the same.

XenonSovereign

Is this the next game that G4 was talking about? Because they said the 400GB BluRay disc would come just in time for Kojima's new game.

Rorschach

I wouldn't mind another Acid or another Metal Gear in general because they it would be nice to keep the legacy going a bit longer and good for Konami's business. I just really don't want it to me a Metal Gear that's actually part of the main timeline.

S

Shadow Soldier

So apparently Famitsu fucked up by releasing the answer to that equation early on the site, and soon after deleted it. Apparently, what it is, is a soda being placed in MGS4? I just got this answer from a user on the GT forums who said a dude on NeoGaf posted it, and it translates into a soda for MGS4.

[/rumor]

darkheart709

Bronze Member
So apparently Famitsu fucked up by releasing the answer to that equation early on the site, and soon after deleted it. Apparently, what it is, is a soda being placed in MGS4? I just got this answer from a user on the GT forums who said a dude on NeoGaf posted it, and it translates into a soda for MGS4.

[/rumor]

if this true then Kojima is AWESOME!!!

Vin

Bronze Member

[/rumor]

Thats all fake. GAF made that all up and are laughing there asses off right now. Dont believe me? Just go look yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back