• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Next Metal Gear is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
If it went 360, now that'd really be something to piss off PS3 fanboys.

How about a little switcheroo there. Halo 4 on PS3 =p

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Was looking around at other forums. And I think this theory is the 2nd best one (next to SE)

Still unsure but those are the best theory's so far.

If Konami isn't smart enough to hire an English speaker to fix the phrase "A Next Metal Gear is.."
I doubt they're smart enough to pull up some National Treasure puzzle-solving flash ad.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I still wish it was something new or ZOE3.. I though they was done with MGS for now<.<

I still think its port for Phone, and that 180+180=360 doesn't make any sense because PS3 has the same icons on it.

I mean they working on 3 projects.. It could be i=Phone, ! =DSi then last project 360. But that really doesn't make any sense either.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I still wish it was something new or ZOE3.. I though they was done with MGS for now<.<

I still think its port for Phone, and that 180+180=360 doesn't make any sense because PS3 has the same icons on it.

I mean they working on 3 projects.. It could be i=Phone, ! =DSi then last project 360. But that really doesn't make any sense either.

Kojima is finished with MGS, and I too hoped that ZOE3 was the news but it goes on with MGS.

Yeah, the iPhone makes the most sense, and the PS3 also does have those signs. I think that they put it in green because there is actually going to be a game for 360 or just to mess around with us because they know we would think that.

or maybe the i has something to do with Metal Gear being turned upside down, or something is backwards. Meaning that the next game could be some sort of sequel. Though, that's as far as I god, I wouldn't be able to explain the other ones.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
i just noticed that i could be the wii
haha
im pretty sure its something + something = power ???

S

Shadow Soldier

They need to just let MGS die already and work on a new project.

Why? If the games are doing amazing, and the games are selling, why let it die? Talk to Square about letting Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts die.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Why? If the games are doing amazing, and the games are selling, why let it die? Talk to Square about letting Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts die.

Yeah, MGS hasn't been milked like these other titles have.

and with MGS we always get something epic. imo. Its not like his says lets MGS just too make money..LOL

S

Shadow Soldier

Microsoft doesn't "basically own the series". They DO own the series and titles and all of that.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I'm all for an MGS sequel. Just not on a different platform. I swear to god I'll shoot someone at Konami if they make it on a different platform. MGS is all we got!

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm all for an MGS sequel. Just not on a different platform. I swear to god I'll shoot someone at Konami if they make it on a different platform. MGS is the best out ofall we got!

Fixed.

And MGS doesn't NEED to stay exclusive, Kojima is masochistic enough to set sky high standards for storage that he believes can only be met by the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back