• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Next Metal Gear is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Thats all fake. GAF made that all up and are laughing there asses off right now. Dont believe me? Just go look yourself.

Hmmm........well that sucks considering the fact that I just told my friend what the equation "meant" and he was extremely disappointed. I could call him but......nah, I'll tell him later. I figured it wasn't a Soda, it made no sense what so ever.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Lol, no new soda.

Have they added any Extras to MGS4 since ~Nov. 17th?

I digress. MGS5 is in development, Ryan Patton said as much. This is Kojima's twisted way of confirming that, I guess.

D

Deleted member 71005

MGS5? I hope not, I mean MGS had such a perfect ending with MGS4, I hope they're making another Metal Gear game but not another Metal Gear Solid, don't get me wrong I cherish The Metal Gear Solid series but it is because I cherish it that I want it to be laid to rest peacefully and not ressurected into a zombie MGS5, Big Boss hates zombies (remember his nightmare) and so do I. I am all for another chapter in the Metal Gear Saga just as long as that chapter doesn't come from a book that is already finished. (Metal Gear is the general series and Metal Gear Solid is the series dealing with Solid Snake and all related to him, just for clarification)

S

Shadow Soldier

Thats all fake. GAF made that all up and are laughing there asses off right now. Dont believe me? Just go look yourself.

Don't tell me to go back. I don't even check out GAF in the first place. Jerk.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
!

MGS5? I hope not, I mean MGS had such a perfect ending with MGS4, I hope they're making another Metal Gear game but not another Metal Gear Solid, don't get me wrong I cherish The Metal Gear Solid series but it is because I cherish it that I want it to be laid to rest peacefully and not ressurected into a zombie MGS5, Big Boss hates zombies (remember his nightmare) and so do I. I am all for another chapter in the Metal Gear Saga just as long as that chapter doesn't come from a book that is already finished. (Metal Gear is the general series and Metal Gear Solid is the series dealing with Solid Snake and all related to him, just for clarification)

I have to disagree, Snake blowing his brains out and Big Boss finding him dead would've been good as well. ^.^

You're wrong though, Metal Gear Solid is the same as Metal Gear. The "Solid" part wasn't put there because its the story of Solid Snake, it was because when it was first put in the PSX, they were using polygons. Hence they put the word "Solid" because it was no longer 2D, like the Metal Gear games before it. Also, just so that you know, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, both are about Solid Snake. This is another perfect example of the series not being named after him. Or else the first two MG games of the MSX would've been called Metal Gear Solid as well. Incase you weren't paying attention, MGS4 was the last chapter of Solid Snake. Meaning that future games will not be about Solid Snake. At most, MGS5 will be a prequel of either Big Boss or Raiden. Then at some point, I expect for a new main protagonist to appear.

So, if they make a Metal Gear game, it has to have the Solid part in it. It's kind of hard to explain the part of polygons, but that's the reason they put Solid.

Just to make this simple in two words and for clafirication:

You're Wrong!

Learn your facts next time.

S

Shadow Soldier

Neo, it was like you were writing a poem there. But nope, you did that annoying centering.

D

Deleted member 71005

Addressed to NEO I would've put your comment in quotes but no one wants to see a comment that obnoxiously big, the following is my reply. I got my information on what the general series is called from multiple sources these sources being the documentary that comes with the Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4( Kojima refers to them separately and says that MGS is dealing with Solid Snake and that original Metal Gear was more about Metal Gear's actual creation however the second Metal Gear game was more about Solid Snake) and then the Kojima Productions site has all the games under Metal Gear series not Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid. I don't necessarily care whether i am right or wrong I just need proof and I do admit that I was wrong about the last game part he did say last chapter not last game I just made a mistake.The Kojima MGS quotes aren't exact they're the general idea so don't bother me about exact wording, please provide proof with a private message so we dont clutter the forum over this

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Addressed to NEO I would've put your comment in quotes but no one wants to see a comment that obnoxiously big, the following is my reply. I got my information on what the general series is called from multiple sources these sources being the documentary that comes with the Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4( Kojima refers to them separately and says that MGS is dealing with Solid Snake and that original Metal Gear was more about Metal Gear's actual creation however the second Metal Gear game was more about Solid Snake) and then the Kojima Productions site has all the games under Metal Gear series not Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid. I don't necessarily care whether i am right or wrong I just need proof and I do admit that I was wrong about the last game part he did say last chapter not last game I just made a mistake.The Kojima MGS quotes aren't exact they're the general idea so don't bother me about exact wording, please provide proof with a private message so we dont clutter the forum over this

Just so that you know, the documentary from MGS4 Limited Edition does not count as multiple sources. It only counts as one. I haven't seen the documentary, so I wouldn't know if what you are saying is true. Even if it was, they "Solid" part of Metal Gear Solid still isn't because its focused around Solid Snake's story. Metal Gear still falls under the same category as Metal Gear Solid. So, whether your information is true or false. The next MGS game that is either a prequel or sequel, meaning MGS5, is going to contain the "Solid" part whether you really think that it was put there because all games so far have focused around his story. Though, not all of them focus or even have Solid Snake in them. As you can see from MGS2, 3 and MPO.

Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, obviously were both of Solid Snake. The only difference was the story, it contained more to the story of Solid Snake in the second one than in the first one. Also, if you don't care whether you are right or wrong, then why bother even replying. Though, I do agree on clustering this place full of these posts, there's an official MGS thread.

D

Deleted member 71005

Nah, lets just forget it the argument is pointless I mean we both play the series and obviously know a lot about it who really cares about what the general series is called as long as you actually appreciate the series for what it is rather than what its called, I regret even bringing the subject up

S

Shadow Soldier

I didn't even know Microsoft owned the rights to the color Green.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Kojima, I am a sick bastard who needs to be raped.

Fixed. Just no, Ziz. You don't say that. Kojima does the raping and he does it good. Or else MGS would suck, which it doesn't.

I remember news from MGS Mobile, though that was some time ago. It was I think, a little bit after MGS4 came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back