• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Next Metal Gear is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
The power symbol is the same power symbol as pretty much any electronic in history.
What I'm more concerned about is the "i"s, which are representative of the Wii.

Please don't, Konami.

i'd like that

or maybe even the...
DSiiiiiii

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It can't be for the 360 the symbol on the site is green instead of red..j/k

anyway more info if true.(its a joke nvm)

OSAKA – Konami Digital Entertainment – Japan, a division of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced a new, exclusive for the Xbox 360 gameconsole, development team will be formed inside Konami Corporation. On January 11, 2007, Konami Corporation merged and consolidated its group companies. Accordingly, former Konami Computer Entertainment Japan East Team, lead by creator Hideo Kojima (Corporate Officer, Konami Corporation), embarks on a new era as "Kojima X Productions" inside Konami Corporation.

The newly formed Kojima "X" Productions is proud to announce that Metal Gear Solid: Triology is currently in development for the XBOX®360 ( X360 ) next-generation computer entertainment system from Microsoft ( MS ). Metal Gear Solid: Trilogy will be a remake of three Hideo Kojima's masterpieces. Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. The Metal Gear Solid series, is highly acclaimed worldwide, with its breathtaking graphics, profound stories, intricate human drama, original game design and superlative gameplay. Also under development is one other exciting game in the Metal Gear series -- Metal Gear Solid: Fluid Ac!d for the Microsoft Zune media player.

Updates regarding Kojima Productions will be posted periodically on the following website: Kojima Productions Official Homepage:KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS

About Konami Corporation
Konami Corporation is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic entertainment properties, specializing in the home video game market. Konami Corporation's action and adventure titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid®, Silent Hill® and Castlevania®, among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. Konami Corporation is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the US and Konami of Europe in Frankfurt, Germany. Konami Corporation, the parent company of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami Digital Entertainment - America can be found at www.konami.com/gs.

Oh god, I'm going to hate too see GT if this true.. DeathCon 4

darkheart709

Bronze Member
It can't be for the 360 the symbol on the site is green instead of red..j/k

anyway more info if true.(its a joke nvm)

Oh god, I'm going to hate too see GT if this true.. DeathCon 4

damn it i was going to use that joke lol

and omg if thats true

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
The power symbol is the same power symbol as pretty much any electronic in history.
What I'm more concerned about is the "i"s, which are representative of the Wii.

Please don't, Konami.

Iphone? Ac!d 3?

!=Ac!d?
i=Phone

i + ! = that symbol?

Plus no way in hell would they be a MGS only for the 360. Even if was talking about MGS:Sub. IMO anways.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
oh my god....wonder what that symbol means?

Metal gear with a different main character? cyborg raiden

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I love how they'd port over MGS but not MGS:TTS.

Oh well, if this ISN'T a joke, that's good. I'd like to get achievements for three amazing games. And if they overhauled the graphics and sound and whatnot --OMG.

Good thing I'm getting a Zune for Christmas.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Next Metal Gear Gets Green Light?
The Kojima Productions website certainly says so.

UK, December 5, 2008 - A cryptic teaser hinting at the "next Metal Gear" has appeared on the Kojima Productions website, but quite what it means is anyone's guess. The website page shows a mathematical sum, with two alert symbols equalling what looks like a power symbol. Not much to go on you might think, but the symbols are in green and the power symbol bears more than a passing resemblance to the Xbox 360 ring, albeit with a smaller alert symbol at the top. Could it mean Metal Gear Solid 4 is finally coming to Xbox 360? We certainly hope so, but similarly it could also mean something completely different.

We contacted to Konami to get an official comment on what it all means but as yet we have received no reply. We'll keep you updated with any developments but in the meantime let us know what you think the symbols

IGN: Next Metal Gear Gets Green Light?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Arg, I was going to make a thread on this. BEAT ME TO IT! =p

Iphone? Ac!d 3?

!=Ac!d?
i=Phone

i + ! = that symbol?

Plus no way in hell would they be a MGS only for the 360. Even if was talking about MGS:Sub. IMO anways.

This. Most rumors have Acid, iPhone, DSi, or Wii as the system to be used. We'll see.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Edit: Nevermind

We'll see what this leads to. Although I've enver seen the power symbol up close of the 360, I don't remember if it has that dot at the bottom of the horizontal line.

Seeing how Kojima is actually very good at these messages, like how he teased us while MGS4 was being made. Though who knows, seeing how Kojima is supposed to be starting on a new brand project.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ I think the whole exclamation mark in the power button symbol is really just like saying " next metal gear is a go." "!" being used in Metal Gear quite a bit <.<

We really wont know until we get more news. So speculation is useless right now lol.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think that the first symbol in the equation is simply an upside down exclamation point rather than an "i".

No idea how that would fit, though, although the "i" is just as puzzling to me.

Not to mention that an Ac!d 3 is pretty unlikely after the hints that Ryan Patton dropped that MGS5 was in development.

Perhaps the right side up exclamation point means they were caught. The power sign means they were caught in the middle of making it, then, I guess.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Maybe everyone is falling for a trick and on April 1st Koonami is going to be like "bitches fell for it." Otherwise I think it means they will create another Metal Gear, but it will be multi-console instead of an exclusive.

Vin

Bronze Member
Was looking around at other forums. And I think this theory is the 2nd best one (next to SE)

It is clear, do the math: 180 + 180 = 360.
You see the power symbol is actually dual use. It represents 360 degrees and also the power symbol which is proudly displayed on every xbox 360. The i & ! represent 180 degrees IMO.
mgskonami.jpg

l1228473981013025000001qs5.jpg

Still unsure but those are the best theory's so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back