• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Future Keyblade War?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I was thinking about what Nomura said about the next KH game.
So for people who know about BBS, MX wanted to go inside of Terra so he would be able to see the next Keyblade War. Then the X- Blade was destoryed by Aqua and we all know Terra becomes Xemnas. Also we know ansem is alive so maybe Xemnas is alive as well. Now I was thinking about this new charater Nomura talked about. Well what if there will be some side games that have some new people led by this New Charater. Then in KH3 there will be a keyblade war (maybe because MX comes back) and Sora will have to join up with all the important people like Aqua, Ansem, maybe Roxas, and this new charater to save all of the unhappy souls (like terra). Think about it a Future Keyblade War?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
From what I've heard, a Keyblade war doesn't necessarily have to lots of keyblade wielders to happen. Apparently, TAV vs MX/ Vantias was considered a Keyblade war as well, another fight over the X-blade. Seeing how that's case, I wouldn't be surprised if a showdown between MX and a possible ally (Braig?) or two could be considered that, or MX himself. (I honestly wouldn't be surprised that if he can't take over Riku, he'll find another means to obtain an insane amount of power.. which I hope leads to him being a fuckin' hard series final boss, at least on Proud or Critical.)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
From what I've heard, a Keyblade war doesn't necessarily have to lots of keyblade wielders to happen. Apparently, TAV vs MX/ Vantias was considered a Keyblade war as well, another fight over the X-blade. Seeing how that's case, I wouldn't be surprised if a showdown between MX and a possible ally (Braig?) or two could be considered that, or MX himself. (I honestly wouldn't be surprised that if he can't take over Riku, he'll find another means to obtain an insane amount of power.. which I hope leads to him being a fuckin' hard series final boss, at least on Proud or Critical.)

so like aother history repeating itself thing to happen
but riku has already bee posessed once thye wouldnt do it agin howerver he is the vulnerable one

Gram

Banned
Awards
so like aother history repeating itself thing to happen
but riku has already bee posessed once thye wouldnt do it agin howerver he is the vulnerable one
i dont think riku will get possed again, last time riku eventually took control.
and thats something MX wouldnt want, maybe as change of pace nomura will have him posses sora.

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, I think there's probably gonna be a Keyblade war in KH3... the backstory with MX and stuff kinda made it seem like there will be.

And as for Riku being posessed again... I really, really, hope he doesn't. That'd be obnoxiously repetitive.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
A keyblade war on a grand scale I can't see happening, but a battle between light and darkness with keyblade wielders/masters I can see happening.

State

Awards
Keyblade War:
An event that transpires over a conflict between light and dark wielders of the keyblade for the creation of the keyblade that can lock / unlock Kingdom Hearts at will, the X-Blade.

Though MX made a revolution to it, since he believed in a balance, making him affiliated to twilight.

Samhain

Bronze Member
xehanort had really good intentions. hes right.

light and darkness have to be balenced. u cant be bias to darkness as u cant be bias to light
xehanort's heartless - to light
sora - to darkness

...he...jus....really didn't do it...the right...way...
lmao

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

light and darkness have to be balenced. u cant be bias to darkness as u cant be bias to light
sora - to darkness

lmao

yeah. in the words of Xemnas, "I'm creating a brand new world". That's all he really wanted: a world with a perfect balance between darkness and light.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm... I don't know about a wide-spread Keyblade War... There just isn't that many Keyblade bearers as they use to be (is that reason explained in BBS?).

Awards
All that's needed for a new Keyblade War is for someone to open Kingdom Hearts with the X-Blade.
Even though it was destroyed, the X-Blade's return is inevitable.

Since it's that easy, yeah, I'm almost expecting a Keyblade War 2.

While you're technically right that the Keyblade War doesn't have to have many keyblade wielders, TAV's fight was not a Keyblade War, it was a crisis that prevented one.

Note what Vanitas says to Aqua:
"With this X-Blade, I'll open the door, and all the worlds will be connected. Then I'll aim for the heart of light- Kingdom Hearts- so keyblade bearers from the other world can assemble in this place. And the legendary Keyblade War will begin once again!"

The Keyblade War is a condition where all the worlds are connected, and all keyblade wielders are fighting for control of Kingdom Hearts. The worlds remained disconnected, not all keyblade wielders were present, and KH was still sealed at the time of BbS.

As for who these other keyblade wielders are, and whether or not it's relevant, who knows. Most of the keyblade wielders were wiped out in the first Keyblade War, so there definitely would not be as many this time, but MX hints that there are still others out there which we are unaware of:

Even the Keyblade wielders are currently dwindling in number. There are at least several confirmed outside of ourselves but in such a spacious realm, where they could have gone is unknown.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

sora - to darkness

lmao

No. Hell no.

In the beginning there was LIGHTomgsh

Darkness was added on later.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm... People's obsession with the light led to the darkness in their hearts... If people combat the darkness that has corrupted all worlds, and work together to beat it, the equation is balanced, because the power to fight the darkness is light...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hmm... People's obsession with the light led to the darkness in their hearts... If people combat the darkness that has corrupted all worlds, and work together to beat it, the equation is balanced, because the power to fight the darkness is light...

No darkness should be eradicated completely.

IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO EXIST!!!!!ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuu

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
If only things were that simple... People will only hog up the light if the world is filled with just that... The greed of people wanting to claim it all for themselves gives birth to darkness in their hearts...

Like there can't solely be a world of darkness, there can't be a world solely of light... It has to be balanced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back