• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 Days Later...I've beaten it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

haha nopes i take my time on playing it I just need to beat aqua then Hip yup!

I dont play it beastly lmao! like straight up 24/7 tweak! i think i could of finish it the whole game early if it wasnt for school and boredom.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I've taken my time with the game...despite beating the game 2 days ago, I've already racked up well over 70 hours...so it just depends on how you like to play it.

Celus93

Beat Terra And Ventus stories on crtical working on Aqua's on crtical as well cant wait to finish

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I beat Terra's and Ven's scenarios in 24 hours with all treasures, stickers, played a while in command bard and mirage arena, both 38 level and now i'm working with Aqua.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I beat Ven and Aqua's story and am now starting on Terra's. Do you guys just have too much free-time because I don't see how you could beat it yet (unless you were in Beginner or Standard mode)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I beat Ven and Aqua's story and am now starting on Terra's. Do you guys just have too much free-time because I don't see how you could beat it yet (unless you were in Beginner or Standard mode)

It's not that I had too much free time since I'm taking a fair share of AP classes, it is just that time worked out perfectly for me. I got it a day earlier then school started and after that I have been playing it from the time I get home from school (2:30pm) to roughly 10pm at night unless I had homework, school shopping etc. I did mine on Proud, and I'm gonna do a Critical run through soon.

Sadie808

I`m on proud and i hardly play either cause of school and friends and of course boredom
I`m not really a 24/7 tweaker like how i use play back in january lmao!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I beat the story on critical. Now I'm trying to do the arena and the two secret bosses on critical too.

I'll be playing this for a LONG time.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
...It took me 4 days to beat my first scenario(Terra). xD Over the weekend i've beaten Ven's and am in Radient Garden on Aqua's now. But with school again tomorrow I probably won't finish hers until tomorrow or Tuesday.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Beat it today, including Final Episode. Going to try Ven on Proud mode now, so I can get the Secret Movie (from what I read, even if only one of the scenarios is in Proud, so long as all the Xehanort Reports are collected, the Secret Movie should be unlocked).
Lemme tell you, that Final Episode boss is a bitch to beat. D:

impart

Climb The Sky
im almost done.

im at the end of neverland with aqua, then the final episode and im set :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Beat Aqua's scenario today. I'm going to level up a few more times before Final Episode.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I beat it on critical.

Still, the game has PLENTY to offer. I tried Vanitas Sentiment and got wrecked. And then there's the Mysterious Figure. And I'm trying to do all the arena mode on my own.

So I'm not disappointed. This game has lots to offer and is one of the best games I've ever played, ESPECIALLY for a portable system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back