• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jusan_Kikan

I think that until some of us SEE the vid we can not really tell. Even after that it will be very hard, some of these theories are just plain stupid. I like the Sora's mom one(lol) just cause it shows that we really do not have a stikin clue.
I bet its Riku's nobody, there. But I really dont know.

YAY!! someone liked my idea (and yea that was my point) there is NO way for us to know who the F this member might be (u just know that Nomura is taking us for a good ride and is at a corner right now laughing at how confused we all are) all we know is that its a female and thats it... its can either be a new person or not (and thats that)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i hope it's not namine. it would make it seem boring though... why would square say something like a 14th member and getting fans excited for nothing.

Fuyu

i dont think itd be namine cuz she was with them for a while. i thinks its probably Aqua's nobody.
Why Aquas? It also could be Olettes :p

If she was with them doesn't it make her a member? Roxas also left the Organization XIII, and it dind't change the fact that he once was the 13th member of the Organization XIII

Karn1254

First off: its really hypocrytical to add a 14th member to ORGINIZATION 13 but oh well.

If we really need to do this out then it's not that hard. We know the 14th member is female, there are bareley any leading females in KH so lets think our three main suspects are.

Kairi
Namine'
Aqua

Those are the three main females. Larxene is excluded because well... she's the 12th member. I think it was Kairi in the library with the candle stick.

BUT this is the theory that I think is more plausible. The DS is all about the Wi-Fi and wireless communication, so I think that you MIGHT have the ability to make your own Orginization 13 member to do missions multiplayer with when your not doing the story. I don't think its been totally confirmed that it is for sure going to be a female, and even if I am wrong it's a cool thought. Customizing a character in KH... pure bliss XD.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Only those who die with a strong heart become nobodies.

I believe the knights in Birth By Sleep got owned. In conclusion, Aqua's nobody must be the 14th.

That's my two cents.

sly-sora-star

358/2 Days is Roxas' story.
Birth by Sleep is Ven's story (or involves Ven).
Two different stories (and games).
If we only see Aqua with Ven, how could Aqua be seen with Roxas?

Plus, Ven looks exactly like Roxas, but we still don't know why that is. Since Roxas came from Sora, Ven could be anything, other than what Sora is. So, technically, if Aqua could be anything other than full human, she can't have a Nobody.

Seikay

Why Aquas? It also could be Olettes :p

If she was with them doesn't it make her a member? Roxas also left the Organization XIII, and it dind't change the fact that he once was the 13th member of the Organization XIII

WOW have you looked at posts earlier in this thread cause that is what I put that it mite be Olettes. That was my idea first everyone so if it ends up being true(yeah right) then I get the credit WOO!!!!!!!

Xehanort: 17

Xemans: "A new companion came to join us. ....... It is the the 14th."

what if the 14th membeR isn't a Nobody? remembeR Xemnas said "a new companion came". which means no one found her, she came by herself. what if it's Aqua... that would explain why Xemnas calls her "Old Friend".

what do you think?

Last edited:

KazyKingdomheart

90% is aqua or aqua nobody
10% is Karia i mean she couldnt have spend 1 year waiting for sora and riku to come back i mean at that time she created namine!! Namine was created by the half of karia heart of the feelings of sora!! but where the other half of karia heart of the fellings of riku!!!!!! i think that half turned out to be karia nobody!!!:thumbup::thumbsup:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
90% is aqua or aqua nobody
10% is Karia i mean she couldnt have spend 1 year waiting for sora and riku to come back i mean at that time she created namine!! Namine was created by the half of karia heart of the feelings of sora!! but where the other half of karia heart of the fellings of riku!!!!!! i think that half turned out to be karia nobody!!!:thumbup::thumbsup:

I think because of this "theory" I will apologize to some people for saying their "theories" are dumb. This is the absolute dumbest thing evar. Yes, I said evar on purpose.

1. Kairi was on the island for the whole year. It was in KH2.
2. seeing as how Namine is Kairi, I'd say that neither is possible.
3. Namine was created from Kairi's heart and Sora's body& soul.
4. Kairi's heart returned to her in KH1.
5. Riku had nothing to do with the creation of Namine.
6. You should be ashamed for trying to disprove stuff that was in a game aka CONFIRMED!

I need a drink to forget your stupidity. I'm probably going to get in trouble for this post.
I know what my sig says, but I hate you now.

V

V.A.T.13

I think because of this "theory" I will apologize to some people for saying their "theories" are dumb. This is the absolute dumbest thing evar. Yes, I said evar on purpose.

1. Kairi was on the island for the whole year. It was in KH2.
2. seeing as how Namine is Kairi, I'd say that neither is possible.
3. Namine was created from Kairi's heart and Sora's body& soul.
4. Kairi's heart returned to her in KH1.
5. Riku had nothing to do with the creation of Namine.
6. You should be ashamed for trying to disprove stuff that was in a game aka CONFIRMED!

I need a drink to forget your stupidity. I'm probably going to get in trouble for this post.
I know what my sig says, but I hate you now.

Your an asshole.
Have my children. D:

aquaticmelody

358/2 Days is Roxas' story.
Birth by Sleep is Ven's story (or involves Ven).
Two different stories (and games).
If we only see Aqua with Ven, how could Aqua be seen with Roxas?

Plus, Ven looks exactly like Roxas, but we still don't know why that is. Since Roxas came from Sora, Ven could be anything, other than what Sora is. So, technically, if Aqua could be anything other than full human, she can't have a Nobody.

not really; it's probably Terra's story. and i think the whole thing in BBS happened a little bit earlier than in 385/2 (<-- what does THAT mean anyway? it's so LONG)

and is it true that Ven's like, 20 years older than Roxas and stuff like that? O_O

i still think Aqua's a heartless, but I'm always wrong.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
not really; it's probably Terra's story. and i think the whole thing in BBS happened a little bit earlier than in 385/2 (<-- what does THAT mean anyway? it's so LONG)

and is it true that Ven's like, 20 years older than Roxas and stuff like that? O_O

i still think Aqua's a heartless, but I'm always wrong.

No, BBS is Terra's story. Of course you're wrong. Why would he get 2 stories and Roxas get none? That's stupid.

BBS happened before KH1, While 4534434[Because no one is ever going to remember that crap]/2 days happens during the year Sora is sleeping, after CoM.

The gap between BBS and KH1 is at least 10 years. And on top of that, Terra, Ven, and Aqua have gone missing. There is no absolute way in hell that 4364363/2 is Terra's story. Especially since Nomura confirmed that it's Roxas' story.

I swear I hate when newbs come on and try to pass stuff off as fact, especially when they haven't been here that long; as opposed to believing a member that's been here longer and is all caught up on the news.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It can't be Namine because:
1) Would you want to join the Orginization after what they put you through in Castle Oblivion?
2) When you join Orginization XIII, your name becomes your somebody's name and an x jumbled up, which means if Namine had joined the Orginization, her name would be k,a,i,r,i and x jumbled up, and chances are the Orginization members would have spoke about her more openly,
Unless of course she quit, in which case they would not talk about her cause she would be like a banned member, Or fled The World That Never Was before Sora could finish her off like the rest of the Orginization

And it better not turn out to be Riku's Nobody, cos that just throws my whole Kurix story into shambles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back