• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

Aqua lived long in the past, and it was only a suit of armor in the room of sleep (?).
And if it was Aqua or any other Nobody than Naminé, Sora should have killed her already.

Simple as that.

Rika17

well...whoever she it i hope she more better than larxene, i hate that blond girl

RomiALaMode

I think that the new nobody is probably going to be Aqua's nobody or some other new character. I don't really think it is Namine because wasn't she with DiZ after KH: CoM? Besides, it would be more interesting if it was Aqua's nobody/new character because KH needs more ladies :).

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea so much about Aqua now.. and time travel theories, and the capsules, and urrrgh. Xemnas saying old friend, rooms of awakening.. She certainly seems like an obvious answer. But with all these Nobodies and things who knows. I wouldn't be surprised, I mean, it would tie 358/2 Days together with Birth By Sleep and explain all those KH2:FM+ cutscenes.

I look forward to finding out! ^^

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I dont see it being Aqua's nobody because Xemnas had the real Aqua down in the chamber of sleep (or whatever that place is called) No I think its Namine. Her reason for joining would be to help her brother and Axel. If its not Namine its going to be a new Girl for the fact that there are not many girls in KH. Just think how many girls have KH had 3 maybe 4 that are not from other games. Well thats what I think.
bowchickawowwow

roxas6916

Im undecided on whether it is Namine or Aqua nobody, both have good and reason why it could be that one.

But one question i have is do you think that this new organization member is still alive after the end of KH2. If she is does what effect does that have on KH. Is that what Mickey was describing in the letter that he had descovered another organization member who was in the process of restarting the organisation.

What do you think is this new member alive or dead at the end of KH2?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea I hope it's somebody new, but also somebody who is incorporated into the plot well and not just tossed in. On that note though, I highly doubt it would be the latter.

However, Naminé is reasonable, and it would be good to find out why she'd join (I mean we never really knew what happened with her in that year's period), so I wouldn't mind that either.

No matter what I can see this and Birth By Sleep tying up a lot of loose ends :). For example, apart from Riku fighting Roxas, we don't know too much about what happened, so it would be good to see the sort of tasks the Organization would be assigned and to hear inside knowledge ;).

aquaticmelody

makes sense, its also quite logical.

except for :

xemnas - xehanort's nobody
roxas - sora's nobody.

terra, aqua and ven could've been heartless, which could explain the no keychain thing, but i think that's my imagination... O_O

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm I don't think they'd be Heartless, but then you have Terra asking what happened to Ven's heart.. soo o_o. Could that have been the first ever Heartless created?

Hmph the confuzzliness haha. I have all sorts of thoughts running through my mind right now, like Roxas and Ven forming parts of Sora and so forth, but there's a lot to consider >_<.

But yea, I forgot Kairi could use a Keyblade, and that was mentioned to be involved in later games. Perhaps now? There's Aqua who probably has links to Kairi, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was connected.

Walking_In_Dawn

I personally doubt that it's a character we're familiar with. I mean, when the KHII trailers came out, wasn't everybody screaming that the BHK was Riku (which didn't make any damn sense)?

Well, in the same aspect, I believe everyone simply wants it to be a returning character. I find it more likely that it will be a member who joins, and in the end, is killed, thus affecting Roxas' outlook on the life of a Nobody and prompting him to leave Organization XIII.

But, hey, that's just my theory. :B

Crimson-Darkness

Aqua's nobody or a whole different new character's nobody and it can't be Namine cause
Roxas never met her before he was in visual twilight town
I also think she can't be dead why would they waste they're time creating a 14th member if they
want her dead anyway and if she is she would have some major things that made her
so important somehow like something effecting KH3's storyline or KH in general

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey if Kairi can use a Keyblade (for whatever reason) dose that mean Namine can? If so then she would be a good organization member. Its good to have one keyblade user but two is better you know.
bowchickawowwow

Good thought:thumbup:
Personally,I want Namine to be the 14th Organization member

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Oh yea I forgot, we'll get to find out why Roxas leaves the Organization in more detail. And we'll hopefully get to play out the Roxas vs Riku scene, or at least see it as a cutscene (already done in KH2:FM+, but oh look, we never got it anyway).

And correct about her being important, at least I think so. Again I believe it will tie into BBS.

oblivionkeyrocks

I am 100% certain it's Aqua's Nobody...

Terra's Nobody is 99% certainly Xemnas. The hair tells us that. Terra probably took over Master Xenahorts name during the story of BBS.

Ven's Nobody is Roxas, or at least, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Ven's heart could be Sora's and... we'll come back to that. xD

And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Aqua's Nobody. xD

i toatally think its aqua thats the 14th member but not 100 or even 99% sure terra is xehanort. maybe 65%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back