• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Originally Posted by New2Ya
I am 100% certain it's Aqua's Nobody...

Terra's Nobody is 99% certainly Xemnas. The hair tells us that. Terra probably took over Master Xenahorts name during the story of BBS.

Ven's Nobody is Roxas, or at least, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Ven's heart could be Sora's and... we'll come back to that. xD

And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Aqua's Nobody. xD

heres the problem with that

Xemnas= Xenahort's nobody
Roxas= Sora's nobody

Fuyu

but Namine said so herself I don't remember the lines but I do remember something about
finally meeting him
Naminé was always kept ion Castle Oblivion, she had never been outside it (until KH2).
Axel was sent there for a mission, and Roxas stayed in the wWorld That Never Was.

So the 14th member can't be anyone else than Naminé.

Seikay

I just had an idea what if that Dark Soldier is the heartless of Ven or something, what if MX can steal peoples hearts and then make DS more powerful?

khloser4life

Naminé was always kept ion Castle Oblivion, she had never been outside it (until KH2).
Axel was sent there for a mission, and Roxas stayed in the wWorld That Never Was.

So the 14th member can't be anyone else than Naminé.

yes, it can be someone else. it can be a new character to be introduced to the series, why is everyone in sisting that the 14th member is someone we already know. it could be just some new nobody who joins the organization.

Fuyu

yes, it can be someone else. it can be a new character to be introduced to the series, why is everyone in sisting that the 14th member is someone we already know. it could be just some new nobody who joins the organization.
The part of where Xemnas tells about the 14th member is more like to make fans know when all this happened... Theres no other meaning to it.
We have 5 new characters, why there would be one more for a game that we are, in a way, already plyed. We only see other side of it.

khloser4life

The part of where Xemnas tells about the 14th member is more like to make fans know when all this happened... Theres no other meaning to it.
We have 5 new characters, why there would be one more for a game that we are, in a way, already plyed. We only see other side of it.

we never played any game that ook place while sora was asleep (which is when this one does), so i dont know what you mean by "another side of a game we already played" because this is the first game that happens during sora's sleep.

Seikay

what are you talking about the other side of it? this game 258/2 days takes place in between CoM and KH2

srry khloser posted when i did.

Fuyu

Okay, I said some nonsense =.=
But, is there proof thet it happens between CoM and KH? No offense I'm just asking.
And where is the 14th member now?
Sora didn't finnish her.. She was never mentioned.
Remember CoM? Naminé was kept in the castle, she had never seen outside world, she was nobody. She got awy, and Axel was punished because of it. It means she was always forced to work to Organization XIII, she never joined, but If I would be Xemnas, and found a nobody, who had the power of memories..
No would never be an option.

khloser4life

Okay, I said some nonsense =.=
But, is there proof thet it happens between CoM and KH? No offense I'm just asking.
And where is the 14th member now?
Sora didn't finnish her.. She was never mentioned.
Remember CoM? Naminé was kept in the castle, she had never seen outside world, she was nobody. She got awy, and Axel was punished because of it. It means she was always forced to work to Organization XIII, she never joined, but If I would be Xemnas, and found a nobody, who had the power of memories..
No would never be an option.

I think that the 14th member is killed by roxas as the final boss in358/2 days.

Seikay

Thats what im thinking or it was Aqua's nobody and she failed to complete the task so they never even aknowledged to anyone that she had ever been there.

Jusan_Kikan

u know what, i think its Sora's mother!! they mentioned that Sora was surprised at who the member was so i think it was someone he knew!! after all... what do u think happened to all the people on that island when it fell to darkness

(im sorta kiding... tho it is possible... but im sure its someone Sora knew) it could also b aqua but remember that they said that BBS takes place "in the distant past" but as for how distant we may not know; and i think that the Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem we know may actually b that Dark Soldier who probably stole the name of his master when the master died or something (if u noticed this character does hav a habit of doing that)... not to mention he did lose his memory

haraheidi

I think that until some of us SEE the vid we can not really tell. Even after that it will be very hard, some of these theories are just plain stupid. I like the Sora's mom one(lol) just cause it shows that we really do not have a stikin clue.
I bet its Riku's nobody, there. But I really dont know.

Fuyu

We already have Kairi, Larxne and Naminé. And Aqua is a great fighter, she doesn't have to be a nobody or member of the Organization XIII to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back