• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

this is just a theory i have (dont flame)

It is obvious that the 14 member is not in the organization anymore because she wasnt in kh2. this means that she was killed or left. i thik that she was killed. the reason why is because she was a spy or something who wanted to gain power so ou will have to kill her as the final boss of 358/2 days. tell me what you think.

TwistedHeartz

Hmm, I can't say I agree or disagree, though it's a great idea. Just too early to pull together alot of things yet. But it would be kinda cool if that was what happened. Either way it doesn't suck I think it's a good theory :D

Terra_3

Im preety sure that its Namine. would that not make sense? she worked for the organization.

khloser4life

Hmm, I can't say I agree or disagree, though it's a great idea. Just too early to pull together alot of things yet. But it would be kinda cool if that was what happened. Either way it doesn't suck I think it's a good theory :D

thanks. i apreciate the positeve reinforcement.

i dont think that the last member is namine because she wouldnt purposefully help the organization because she loves sora (sort of) and her only weapons are her sketchbook and pencil.

Zexion113

It could be Kairi also, they did kidnap her. It would be an interesting twist on the story.

Terra_3

but they never said she had weapons or that she joined willigly. all that xenmas said was that there is a new member and that its female

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I am 100% certain it's Aqua's Nobody...

Terra's Nobody is 99% certainly Xemnas. The hair tells us that. Terra probably took over Master Xenahorts name during the story of BBS.

Ven's Nobody is Roxas, or at least, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Ven's heart could be Sora's and... we'll come back to that. xD

And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Aqua's Nobody. xD

khloser4life

Terra's Nobody is 99% certainly Xemnas. The hair tells us that. Terra probably took over Master Xenahorts name during the story of BBS.

Ven's Nobody is Roxas, or at least, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Ven's heart could be Sora's and... we'll come back to that. xD

And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

did you pay attention to kh2 at all? xemnas is xehanorts nobody. but if that werent true i would totally believe your theory.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member

makes sense, its also quite logical.

except for :

xemnas - xehanort's nobody
roxas - sora's nobody.

Terra_3

you are mentally challeged. how is that even possible? we KNOW that xenmas is xenahorts nobody and just because they kinda sorta maybe have the same hair style does not mean they are related.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
you are mentally challeged. how is that even possible? we KNOW that xenmas is xenahorts nobody and just because they kinda sorta maybe have the same hair style does not mean they are related.
For starters, everything could happen. Hell, I'd call you insane if you told me Ven and Roxas look the same, yet I've seen it with my own eyes. Doesnt make sense though...

Like I said, Xemnas is Xenahorts nobody, but who says Terra =/= Xenahort? Terra knows Master Xenahort, and I dont know about you, but Master Xenahort, the Xenahort, does not look like Xemnas one single bit. Terra does though... he looks amazingly lot like Xemnas actually, minus the white hair and orange eyes. But wait, Terra also has orange eyes in the FM+ trailer!!

Your guys argument is that Xemans is Xenahorts nobody. Guess what, Xenahort also took the name of Ansem, remember? So who are you to say to claim Terra didnt take the name of Xenahort and later on take the name of Ansem? Could be true, makes it even more logical. And like I said, the Xenahort we do know, which is the bald guy, does not resemble Xemnas. At all.

khloser4life

For starters, everything could happen. Hell, I'd call you insane if you told me Ven and Roxas look the same, yet I've seen it with my own eyes. Doesnt make sense though...

Like I said, Xemnas is Xenahorts nobody, but who says Terra =/= Xenahort? Terra knows Master Xenahort, and I dont know about you, but Master Xenahort, the Xenahort, does not look like Xemnas one single bit. Terra does though... he looks amazingly lot like Xemnas actually, minus the white hair and orange eyes. But wait, Terra also has orange eyes in the FM+ trailer!!

Your guys argument is that Xemans is Xenahorts nobody. Guess what, Xenahort also took the name of Ansem, remember? So who are you to say to claim Terra didnt take the name of Xenahort and later on take the name of Ansem? Could be true, makes it even more logical. And like I said, the Xenahort we do know, which is the bald guy, does not resemble Xemnas. At all.

Now i get what your saying. good theory and it is very possible.:thumbsup:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Namine would be a nice twist. :O

Aqua in 'Nobody' form would also be interesting.

But what if its a new character that left th Org., therefore making her the only surviving Nobody after the events of KHII? :O She could be very important in KHIII (if we ever get it. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back