• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ha ^ you mean like I tried to do? Oh Gawd that day was fun. PMF just ended this thread with his posts (even if he was kinda a ass when he did it)lol no PMF you cool.
bowchickawowwow

Yeah, that was a fun day. I was totally wasted.^_^

I think from this post on, I'm going to be nicer. Not because I would have to force myself, like last time; but because I want to be. Yeah. Nicer.

aquaticmelody

No, BBS is Terra's story. Of course you're wrong. Why would he get 2 stories and Roxas get none? That's stupid.

BBS happened before KH1, While 4534434[Because no one is ever going to remember that crap]/2 days happens during the year Sora is sleeping, after CoM.

The gap between BBS and KH1 is at least 10 years. And on top of that, Terra, Ven, and Aqua have gone missing. There is no absolute way in hell that 4364363/2 is Terra's story. Especially since Nomura confirmed that it's Roxas' story.

I swear I hate when newbs come on and try to pass stuff off as fact, especially when they haven't been here that long; as opposed to believing a member that's been here longer and is all caught up on the news.

i didnt say that roxas's story isn't 358/2. i was just asking if bbs happened before or what. i wasn't even trying to make any facts here. i was just wondering.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It can't be Namine because:
1) Would you want to join the Orginization after what they put you through in Castle Oblivion?
2) When you join Orginization XIII, your name becomes your somebody's name and an x jumbled up, which means if Namine had joined the Orginization, her name would be k,a,i,r,i and x jumbled up, and chances are the Orginization members would have spoke about her more openly,
Unless of course she quit, in which case they would not talk about her cause she would be like a banned member, Or fled The World That Never Was before Sora could finish her off like the rest of the Orginization

And it better not turn out to be Riku's Nobody, cos that just throws my whole Kurix story into shambles

No, it's not. It's a female member.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
I am 100% certain it's Aqua's Nobody...

Terra's Nobody is 99% certainly Xemnas. The hair tells us that. Terra probably took over Master Xenahorts name during the story of BBS.

Ven's Nobody is Roxas, or at least, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Ven's heart could be Sora's and... we'll come back to that. xD

And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Aqua's Nobody. xD

Nop, There was no Heartless/Nobodys in Birth by sleep so i dont think its possible It to be Aqua's... but i also have a Feeling she is gonna appear later on

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hey PMF, that was back when I hadn't seen the Scans, now that i have, I certian and i can continue with the Kurix story

kerretz

she probbaly wasnt in kh2 cause she probably gained a power to travel forword in time

Ren

adios motherfucker
she probbaly wasnt in kh2 cause she probably gained a power to travel forword in time

I hope you're joking.

Am I imagining things, or did you just revive a topic from last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back