• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

★☆ Happy Birthday, Takushi Rena! ☆★

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Renasorabdayfixedtext.png

Happy (insert number 1 - 10 here)'th Birthday, Takushi Rena!

Creative, really funny and just plain awesome. I hope that you have a great birthday tomorrow--!... err... today, well it's technically tomorrow (tis midnight), or... today... so, yeaaa... w/e :B

As I was saying~! Have lots of fun, not just with this birthday, but with every single one coming your way. And never change who you are, no matter what age/number is thrown at you, you're amazing as you are and don't ya forget it. :D!

Also,Sorasaidtotellyouthathetotallydrewthatandnotme.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
bragh. D: braghbraghbraghhhhh. AKA i have no clue what to say at this very moment. please scroll down for further information. thank you. :D

RAYNIE. YOU NEED A FREAKIN' HUG RIGHT NOW. D: *GLOMP* THANK YEW :DD Soraaaaa aishiteru yo <3!! That picture is so very cute xD Thank yew!! :D

Alsoalso: Happy 54th Birthday, Disneyland! xD; Had to say that. No one from Disney will look on here... but still. :B

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Happy Birthday TR. Hope you have a good one. :D

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your Birthday is everything you expected.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Wow that's a beautiful OP :OO
Wow, that Sora cake pic/scan is WOW! Such good artists!! That's really pretty :O Nice coloring too, and yummy looking cake.! !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TR!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a good one ;D Are you going to be doing anything special? :D
You seem like a really fun person xD

Yesyes, how old are you? O:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I thought this was going to end up as a Benjamin Button thing, seeing as how "young" you are o:

also, happeh birfdai :3

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENA (or shall I say belated birthday?)! 8D Enjoy your birthday and hope you get to eat the cake and celebrate knowing that you turned another age but your a child at heart and that it's just another year. XD

But yeah, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!

Woot Disneyland is 54!?! Happy belated birthday to them. XD

OMG I<3 the Sora drawing, Raynie. XDDDD

Back