• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊶★⋗ The *TwilightNight* Fanclub ⋖★⊷

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starcrossedsky

Ugh. I do not do well with gore or horror at all. Like, I can't even handle raw chicken. I have no idea how I'm going to manage volunteering at the aquarium next fall because it involves feeding raw fish to other fish. D: But I get to be near my octopuodes so it's all good *snuggles octopus plush* ;w;

But yeah. Horror RPs and gore are big nos for me.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
OH JEEZ. xDD That sounds like it was a fun RP to be in. If I knew more about the Haunted Mansion, I might decide to join sometime (if there's an opening).

Oh, we ALWAYS have openings! In fact, I think the reason why it died was because we simply didn't have enough people involved. So when one person failed to post, the rest of the RP suffered.

Not at all! All serial killer movies go with the same plot line: bad life serial killer, kills, and kills, and running, screaming, and kills. That's all you need to know. I guess we should call it something else, since it won't have much to do with the actual Friday the Thirteenth. But it's a good idea because of the Organization members and, you know, Organization XIII. Hmm...

Hey, that sounds like a fun idea! What if it doubled as a mystery RP, where someone's killing off the Organization members, one by one? (Although with only fourteen members it might be a short RP...)

And that too xD.

But they are both getting revenge.

True, very true.

Poor Axel. Everyone's out to get him in that RP!

s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface​

HELL YAY! 8D

YES, YOU GET TO BE AN AWESOME KEYBLADE-WIELDER! :D

Well, there's not much else we can do if she doesn't come back. It's either someone else takes him, or no one plays him, which would leave quite a gap considering this center on RAD. We haven't reached that point where Larxene has feeling for him in terms of DemLarx, so we can redirect if worse comes to worse. We just have to wait and see what happens.

It's a shame that we didn't get to write more RAD moments in there. I need my RAD-NESS!

Yeah, but there was A LOT of build-up on Demyx's side, so it'd be weird if he suddenly stopped liking her. Well, I revived the thread, so let's see if anything happens!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Starcrossed, you like Octopuses? o.o

Hey, that sounds like a fun idea! What if it doubled as a mystery RP, where someone's killing off the Organization members, one by one? (Although with only fourteen members it might be a short RP...)

It's what's planned. It was this user that came in with the idea, and we thought it might be nice. There's still decision on whether he's going to make it or not, but for the moment, I think it's going to be like a story sort of RP: where it has an end. Or a cliffhanger :p.

True, very true.

Poor Axel. Everyone's out to get him in that RP!

His fault.

YES, YOU GET TO BE AN AWESOME KEYBLADE-WIELDER! :D

YEEEEEEES, AWESOME! WOOSH! *jumps into battle*

It's a shame that we didn't get to write more RAD moments in there. I need my RAD-NESS!

Yeah, but there was A LOT of build-up on Demyx's side, so it'd be weird if he suddenly stopped liking her. Well, I revived the thread, so let's see if anything happens!

That's probably because for the moment, they were all separated. And Axel's sort of in a pickle right now.

And, yeah, that's true. I don't know about a restart, though, since it'll take away most of the connection we build. I should say that right now in the proper place. Nonetheless, it seems everyone wants to continue.

Organization_42

Awards
It's what's planned. It was this user that came in with the idea, and we thought it might be nice. There's still decision on whether he's going to make it or not, but for the moment, I think it's going to be like a story sort of RP: where it has an end. Or a cliffhanger :p.

Is it going to be on KHI? Because if it is, I'd love to join!!!

His fault.

Axel: Weeeellll...maybe...but...but...think of how horrible that's going to look!! *points to Roxas* Think about THE CHILDREN!

YEEEEEEES, AWESOME! WOOSH! *jumps into battle*

Oooo...c-c-can I be your apprentice, oh wise one? :D

That's probably because for the moment, they were all separated. And Axel's sort of in a pickle right now.

And, yeah, that's true. I don't know about a restart, though, since it'll take away most of the connection we build. I should say that right now in the proper place. Nonetheless, it seems everyone wants to continue.

Yes, yes he is. Fortunately he's about to get some unexpected help.

Okay. I only suggested that option because I wanted to give new people the chance to catch up. And I hate my earlier Ramsley posts.

So, to everyone who expressed interest, I REVIVED THE RP! :D

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Is it going to be on KHI? Because if it is, I'd love to join!!!

Yes, it is!

That, or a vampire/werewolf RP....THAT DOES NOT TAKE FROM TWILIGHT, by the way.

Axel: Weeeellll...maybe...but...but...think of how horrible that's going to look!! *points to Roxas* Think about THE CHILDREN!

He'll get over it...okay, knowing Roxas, not really. But it's for plot purposes.

Oooo...c-c-can I be your apprentice, oh wise one? :D

YOU CAN BE THE KAIRI IN TRAINING!

Yes, yes he is. Fortunately he's about to get some unexpected help.

Okay. I only suggested that option because I wanted to give new people the chance to catch up. And I hate my earlier Ramsley posts.

So, to everyone who expressed interest, I REVIVED THE RP! :D

Which is going to fail eventually, if we're going through with it. I forgot that Axel will slyly offer to help her with the whole neck brace.

And, it's better to take it there to the proper thread. So I will go forth, and reply to thy OOC!

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
GAH WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!
<3333333 JOIN.

You are so in!
152npdi.jpg

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
EEEEHEHEH. twi when you read this you should know you're the snarkiest wonderfulest member 8D ~
cut from the same fabric as larxene, YES!

Organization_42

Awards
Oh geez, I'm such a terrible co-founder! I forgot to reply to Twi!

HI REFFLES!!!

Yes, it is!

Awesome, 'cause it sounds like a very original idea for an RP and I want to be a part of it!

That, or a vampire/werewolf RP....

s1elleface

THAT DOES NOT TAKE FROM TWILIGHT, by the way.

:(

...just kidding, I'm cool with that! ;)

He'll get over it...okay, knowing Roxas, not really. But it's for plot purposes.

Yeah, it's Roxas. The poor kid's going to go berserk. *hugs Roxas* :'(

YOU CAN BE THE KAIRI IN TRAINING!

YAY I GET TO BE KAIRI! :D <3

Which is going to fail eventually, if we're going through with it. I forgot that Axel will slyly offer to help her with the whole neck brace.

And, it's better to take it there to the proper thread. So I will go forth, and reply to thy OOC!

I don't think I'll have her accept his help at first, since we all know what happened the last time she trusted him. I think she'd only consent to it if she believed that she had no options left, so he'd have to present it to her like that.

Yeah, we probably should. But hey, this is like free advertising! ;)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Is it just me, or when I put in the Embed code that's on YouTube unto here it doesn't work anymore? It becomes a blank square.

Awesome, 'cause it sounds like a very original idea for an RP and I want to be a part of it!

Now we need to see if people are willing to have their characters die.

s1elleface

s1letsroll

:(

...just kidding, I'm cool with that! ;)

Me and another person were planning to make a vampire RP based on Anne Rice's books in a forum I used to lurk in. It's sort of fizzled, and perhaps this can bring up activity, considering all the hype with vampires and werewolves now. I can't wait to see Vampires Suck.

Yeah, it's Roxas. The poor kid's going to go berserk. *hugs Roxas* :'(

Yeah, he isn't the best at taking bad news.

YAY I GET TO BE KAIRI! :D <3

AND WE'LL WORK TOGETHER!

I don't think I'll have her accept his help at first, since we all know what happened the last time she trusted him. I think she'd only consent to it if she believed that she had no options left, so he'd have to present it to her like that.

Yeah, we probably should. But hey, this is like free advertising! ;)

Oh, of course, understandable. But Axel can still be very convincing when need be. He's not planning to backstab a dead person anyway - no point to that. He will take the attention away from him and unto her, however.

Yes, it is! We actually got a prospective RPer.

EEEEHEHEH. twi when you read this you should know you're the snarkiest wonderfulest member 8D ~
cut from the same fabric as larxene, YES!

:'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back