• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊶★⋗ The *TwilightNight* Fanclub ⋖★⊷

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Nice welcome to your best friend >.> ....I know what I do need a dose of.

A DAMN REPLY! >: I FINISHED YOURS 24 HOURS AGO!

You get enough good welcomes outside of this :p.

And I'm trying to finish it, but I've been sort of busy >.>. I was in New York all day today.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
O: new york?! omg. jealous I WANNA GO ;w;

Neeew Yoooork,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can't d-

Okay, let me stop. lol.

I live in New Jersey, so I can get there by bus in 10-15 minutes depending on the traffic, 30 if it's really bad. They over glorify New York, though. Not the song, but overall in the media.

Tourists definitely won't mind, though ^^. I still manage to have fun in Times Square somehow, lol, even if it's walking around. It just sucks, because you need money to really enjoy it ._.

Oh so you wanna post in FC's and not come greet me on our talk center huh!? A wise girl aintcha?

*To TN btw*

I didn't want to until I finished the reply up in surprise D':. If I go to chat, I'm appearing offline, considering MSN and AIM distract me when writing. Stay up for a bit.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Is it just me, or when I put in the Embed code that's on YouTube unto here it doesn't work anymore? It becomes a blank square.

Really? Idk why; it works fine for me!

Now we need to see if people are willing to have their characters die.

Sure, that'd be fine with me. I mean, it'd probably depend on which character I'm playing, but I wouldn't mind if we needed to progress the story.

s1letsroll

WOOT!

Me and another person were planning to make a vampire RP based on Anne Rice's books in a forum I used to lurk in. It's sort of fizzled, and perhaps this can bring up activity, considering all the hype with vampires and werewolves now. I can't wait to see Vampires Suck.

Well, I wouldn't be able to do that because I haven't read Anne Rice's novels. I know, shame on me! :(

Some parts of it look funny, like the Team Jacob shipper coming out of nowhere to hit the Team Edward shipper over the head with a shovel, and the vampires "ordering Chinese food," but I'm worried that this is just going to be another stupid parody movie. I'll probably just stick to Rifftrax whenever I want to lol at Twilight. They are HILARIOUS!

Yeah, he isn't the best at taking bad news.

I think the furniture in the room will cease to exist after he realizes what's happened. And his Keyblade will get LOTS of exercise!

AND WE'LL WORK TOGETHER!

WITH OUR AWESOME, FLOWERY KEYBLADES OF DOOM! :D

Oh, of course, understandable. But Axel can still be very convincing when need be. He's not planning to backstab a dead person anyway - no point to that. He will take the attention away from him and unto her, however.

LOL, yeah, that's a good point, there'd be nothing logical to betraying her, but she won't see it that way. If nothing else, she'll just want to mistrust him out of spite. But I have no doubt that Axel will find the words to convince her, particularly when she's backed into a corner like this!

Yes, it is! We actually got a prospective RPer.

Let's hope we get more!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Really? Idk why; it works fine for me!

The color embed code. I think I found the problem, and it's in the code itself once I compared it to the other videos. There's things like "amp;" and "?" where they shouldn't be. Once I took those out, it worked. They better fix it, though, I don't want to always manually do this D:.

Sure, that'd be fine with me. I mean, it'd probably depend on which character I'm playing, but I wouldn't mind if we needed to progress the story.

Then YAY. Now to see if anyone else would be alright with the idea. I'm really not sure how others would take letting their characters die, to be honest. Most of them don't, and get picky over it.

Well, I wouldn't be able to do that because I haven't read Anne Rice's novels. I know, shame on me! :(

Some parts of it look funny, like the Team Jacob shipper coming out of nowhere to hit the Team Edward shipper over the head with a shovel, and the vampires "ordering Chinese food," but I'm worried that this is just going to be another stupid parody movie. I'll probably just stick to Rifftrax whenever I want to lol at Twilight. They are HILARIOUS!

They're actually quite good, for the most part. A lot of reading though. But I don't think you need to know the books, since the rules will be explained in the OP if the idea goes through.

It probably will be. Yet, I can't help, but give this movie some dollars considering what they're making fun out of. The part I liked was the Jacob scene when he's showing off his body, "the contract says I have to every ten minutes of screen time". It hits the nail right on the head.

I think the furniture in the room will cease to exist after he realizes what's happened. And his Keyblade will get LOTS of exercise!

EVERYONE, CLEAR THE SPACE FOR PISSED OFF ROXAS! HURRY! HUUUUUURRY!

*everyone scrambles around, screaming "OMG*

WITH OUR AWESOME, FLOWERY KEYBLADES OF DOOM! :D

WE'LL FIGHT AND WE'LL BE INVINCIBLE! Cue 80s music!

LOL, yeah, that's a good point, there'd be nothing logical to betraying her, but she won't see it that way. If nothing else, she'll just want to mistrust him out of spite. But I have no doubt that Axel will find the words to convince her, particularly when she's backed into a corner like this!

Or maybe she has good reason to mistrust. Axel doesn't play by the rules, and well, he might be up to something every second. Nonetheless, he'll make a good deal, and that way both get something out of it. He's sly, anyway, lol.

Let's hope we get more!

Hopefully Dx.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
The color embed code. I think I found the problem, and it's in the code itself once I compared it to the other videos. There's things like "amp;" and "?" where they shouldn't be. Once I took those out, it worked. They better fix it, though, I don't want to always manually do this D:.

Awww, that sucks! I'm starting to feel glad that I don't have the color generator that you do.

Then YAY. Now to see if anyone else would be alright with the idea. I'm really not sure how others would take letting their characters die, to be honest. Most of them don't, and get picky over it.

I don't think you'll have as much of a problem if you tell people upfront, in the OP, that characters are going to have to die. LOTS of them. That way, people get a heads-up and they can prepare accordingly, especially if OCs are allowed (that way they know not to get too attached to whatever epic destiny they had in store for said character.) I forget, is this taking place in the KH universe?

They're actually quite good, for the most part. A lot of reading though. But I don't think you need to know the books, since the rules will be explained in the OP if the idea goes through.

It probably will be. Yet, I can't help, but give this movie some dollars considering what they're making fun out of. The part I liked was the Jacob scene when he's showing off his body, "the contract says I have to every ten minutes of screen time". It hits the nail right on the head.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. And I have heard good things about the Anne Rice novels, like "Interview With a Vampire," so I might check them out some day.

LOL, well in defense of Jacob, there IS a plot excuse for that- the werewolves have a much higher body temperature than normal humans do, so...welll...they need to stay cool, and they do that by wearing limited clothing...okay, okay, I can see how this is sounding, but I let it pass because the werewolves are better characters! :)

EVERYONE, CLEAR THE SPACE FOR PISSED OFF ROXAS! HURRY! HUUUUUURRY!

*everyone scrambles around, screaming "OMG*

ROXAS SMAAAAAAAAASH!

*cue the Keyblade smashing everything in sight before Roxas collapses, throws back his head, and does his signature yell-to-the-skies*

Axel: ...and they said I was overreacting when I was trying to save him in KH2...

WE'LL FIGHT AND WE'LL BE INVINCIBLE! Cue 80s music!

YAY AND WE'LL HAVE POINTY ELVISH EARS AND MULTI-COLORED ANIME HAIR!!! :D

And yes, 80s music!!

Or maybe she has good reason to mistrust. Axel doesn't play by the rules, and well, he might be up to something every second. Nonetheless, he'll make a good deal, and that way both get something out of it. He's sly, anyway, lol.

She does, after CO and all, but like you said, she's dead, so what more can he really do to her? But I don't think she'd care because if it weren't for him, she wouldn't be dead, so she's not exactly going to let him off the hook.

Yes, he is sly! Very sly! But that's why we love him! :)

Hopefully Dx.

...we might have more success if I wasn't such a lazy founder...that, and I still haven't heard from Mel. :(

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Awww, that sucks! I'm starting to feel glad that I don't have the color generator that you do.

It's not the color generator, it's the YouTube Embed code. Unless you meant that, and I'm just confuzzled ^^;.

I don't think you'll have as much of a problem if you tell people upfront, in the OP, that characters are going to have to die. LOTS of them. That way, people get a heads-up and they can prepare accordingly, especially if OCs are allowed (that way they know not to get too attached to whatever epic destiny they had in store for said character.) I forget, is this taking place in the KH universe?

We have to get the RP to go through first, if it will go through, and people might find having their characters die off pointless or something.

And yes, it would take place in the KH universe. An AU, one because, you know, the whole serial killer thing, but yeah, lol. So I don't think OCs would be allowed unless they have a very good reason to be there.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. And I have heard good things about the Anne Rice novels, like "Interview With a Vampire," so I might check them out some day.

LOL, well in defense of Jacob, there IS a plot excuse for that- the werewolves have a much higher body temperature than normal humans do, so...welll...they need to stay cool, and they do that by wearing limited clothing...okay, okay, I can see how this is sounding, but I let it pass because the werewolves are better characters! :)

They're good. If you can tolerate Twilight, then I think you can tolerate these books. Especially considering they have actual quality. Most male vampires are homosexual, however, and the themes aren't discreet. So you need to be okay with that. Though they do give reason that when you're the undead, your sexual preferences sort of doesn't matter anymore, does it? Lestat, the main characters, goes whatever he wishes, lol.

And, oh please, you know that was an excuse so Jacob could be shirtless, whether in the book or movies xD. It seems everyone prefers werewolves, though. Or perhaps Twilight just killed any interest in liking vampires. Ignoring the joke that Twilight made of them, vampires are sensual and dark creatures, while wolves are rough and wild. WHAT TO CHOOSE?!

ROXAS SMAAAAAAAAASH!

*cue the Keyblade smashing everything in sight before Roxas collapses, throws back his head, and does his signature yell-to-the-skies*

Axel: ...and they said I was overreacting when I was trying to save him in KH2...

Relax, Axel. I know exactly what to do.

*flashes sea salt ice cream*

Sea_Salt_Ice_Cream_by_misaokaorisagura.png

YAY AND WE'LL HAVE POINTY ELVISH EARS AND MULTI-COLORED ANIME HAIR!!! :D

And yes, 80s music!!

OMGZ AWESOME! I WANT PINK HAIR! I WANT PINK HAIR!

And, gawd, I still love that music video. Such perfect and genius choices. And Larxene with that song was fitting, as well Axel's Beat It, and Riku's Shout. Naminé's Like A Virgin was just pure gold.

She does, after CO and all, but like you said, she's dead, so what more can he really do to her? But I don't think she'd care because if it weren't for him, she wouldn't be dead, so she's not exactly going to let him off the hook.

Yes, he is sly! Very sly! But that's why we love him! :)

Yeah, but that's the discussion they are going to have soon, if, well, the RP continues where it left off. It wasn't his fault that she died. That's one of the things in canon - he didn't really do anything to her like he did to Marluxia, Zexion, and Vexen. Lexaeus was understandable because, come on, it's LEXAEUS. From the way Axel spoke about him, he knew he was powerful. It was really her choice to mess with Sora that got to her end.

...we might have more success if I wasn't such a lazy founder...that, and I still haven't heard from Mel. :(

If you haven't heard from Mel...what do we do? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back