• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊶★⋗ The *TwilightNight* Fanclub ⋖★⊷

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
It's a shame Haunted Mansion did die D:...

At least Axel won't get hung.

Wait, what? o_O

Yay! Thanks :). Thats a cute pic of Lar too :p

I thought so, too. xD It's from a comic series (completed) at dA by LadyChimera.
Served pg I by ~ladychimera
WORTH READING. I wasn't a KH fan at the time I read it, nor am I a yaoi fan, but I still laughed my ass off. xD

Joinage? x3

You are so in!
152npdi.jpg

*cough* It's okay, I RP at Gaiaonline.

That's not nearly as embarassing as Neopets. xD You know, with it's kiddy filters and all. I still have most of the characters I created there, too. They're just actual characters instead of Neopets now. x:

S

Starcrossedsky

You've never been to Gaia, have you? We have a completely different kind of reputation from Neopets. The opposite, I'd daresay.

Take KHI on it's wankiest, most horrible day (the after Xion was revealed? XDjk). Imagine that spread across every subject imaginable. That's Gaia in a nutshell.

And yet I keep going back there.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
You've never been to Gaia, have you? We have a completely different kind of reputation from Neopets. The opposite, I'd daresay.

Take KHI on it's wankiest, most horrible day (the after Xion was revealed? XDjk). Imagine that spread across every subject imaginable. That's Gaia in a nutshell.

And yet I keep going back there.

I've been there, and I knew they could be controversial, but I didn't know their reputation was THAT bad. x:

S

Starcrossedsky

Yeah, it's that bad. Bad enough that most of the internet won't take you seriously if you admit going there, so...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
....*slips out of hiding place sloooowly*...

s1elleface​

Annnnnd now, Axel and Reno will perform a choreographed dance to Justin Timberlake's "SEXYBACK!"

Spoiler Spoiler Show

At least Axel won't get hung.

Axel: *parties*

Actually, Madammina was asking me if I could try reviving it, and Danica just VM'd me today to ask if she could post as Zexion. I'm willing to revive it if enough people are interested. The only problem is that our lovely Demyx has not been on KHI lately, and I don't see how we can do it without Mel!

Axel: >:C

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Sorry to throw myself into the conversation but there was a Haunted Mansion roleplay here? I'm rather fond of the ride (lol i'm trying not to burst with happiness right now). If you guys revive it, I would be happy to join.
Anyways, here's an cute picture of Roxas and Larxene I found :D
07.jpg

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN PLEASE

Yeah.... I always had the impression that Gaia was for furries and annoying kids 8D I think I was linked there once and there was this annoying tab that kept popping up, 'this is the coolest place ever! make an account so you can be part of the coolest place everrr' or something.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
GOLDPANNER <3.

Speaking of RPs, what do you think of a Friday the Thirteenth RP? The thing is, though, characters will have to be offed one by one xD.

Wait, what? o_O

Axel was going to die, sort of, by getting hung in a revenge plot by Zexion and Larxene for the shat he pulled in CO.

Annnnnd now, Axel and Reno will perform a choreographed dance to Justin Timberlake's "SEXYBACK!"

FFHFHSSH TAWWWWWWWWWWW!

I guess that means I'm the Aqua in the picture? ;P

Axel: *parties*

Actually, Madammina was asking me if I could try reviving it, and Danica just VM'd me today to ask if she could post as Zexion. I'm willing to revive it if enough people are interested. The only problem is that our lovely Demyx has not been on KHI lately, and I don't see how we can do it without Mel!

Axel: >:C

Honestly, I don't think it should have died. We had the cast there still, at least most. The only one missing was yes, Mel (Madame Leota can be revived if we can talk to Choc. I don't know about the others). Maybe there's a way to contact her and see if she's still interested? If not, we can have someone else play Demyx. I dunno D:.

Sorry to throw myself into the conversation but there was a Haunted Mansion roleplay here? I'm rather fond of the ride (lol i'm trying not to burst with happiness right now). If you guys revive it, I would be happy to join.
Anyways, here's an cute picture of Roxas and Larxene I found :D
07.jpg

Hey, if it gets started up again, you can check it out. I think we'll all be glad to have you, especially with more HM casts.

And, LOL, that image is cute? xD I feel bad for Roxas there, considering the later panel where his cheeks are bruised/red.

Funnily enough, I just saw a Roxene fic.

Organization_42

Awards

Really?? Ooo, we'd love to have you! :D

Speaking of RPs, what do you think of a Friday the Thirteenth RP? The thing is, though, characters will have to be offed one by one xD.

That might be fun!! Although, I've never seen any of the movies. Would that be a hindrance?

Axel was going to die, sort of, by getting hung in a revenge plot by Zexion and Larxene for the shat he pulled in CO.

Actually, just Zexion. Larxene's only pretending to help them because she wants to get revenge herself, on her own terms.

FFHFHSSH TAWWWWWWWWWWW!

I guess that means I'm the Aqua in the picture? ;P

Little Kairi: You helped keep my fanclub alive! *tilts head and smiles* ARIGATOU! :3

LOL, yes, I guess it does! You get to be Aqua!

Honestly, I don't think it should have died. We had the cast there still, at least most. The only one missing was yes, Mel (Madame Leota can be revived if we can talk to Choc. I don't know about the others). Maybe there's a way to contact her and see if she's still interested? If not, we can have someone else play Demyx. I dunno D:.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't want anyone else roleplaying as him. Well, especially since we'd need a DemLarx fan to do it. DJ hasn't been around much either, which is problematic. But I'll give it a try. Mina and I both know her on dA, so I could ask her if she wants to try contacting Mel while I re-set it here.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Organization_42 said:
Really?? Ooo, we'd love to have you! :D

Hey, if it gets started up again, you can check it out. I think we'll all be glad to have you, especially with more HM casts.

And, LOL, that image is cute? xD I feel bad for Roxas there, considering the later panel where his cheeks are bruised/red.

Funnily enough, I just saw a Roxene fic.

Awesome! I would love to try and roleplay Emily Cavanaugh or Melanie Ravenswood if/when it gets revived :D
Anyways, I've heard of Axel&Larxene and Marluxia&Larxene but never Roxene. That sounds like it would be a very interesting relationship... I think.

Organization_42

Awards
We actually do have Melanie available!!! That would be awesome because DJQuackQuack was roleplaying as Le Phantom. You know who Le Phantom is, right?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

You are so in!
152npdi.jpg

Yeah.... I always had the impression that Gaia was for furries and annoying kids 8D I think I was linked there once and there was this annoying tab that kept popping up, 'this is the coolest place ever! make an account so you can be part of the coolest place everrr' or something.

xD I used to go there, but hardly ever posted. Mostly just earned clothes and crap like that.

o_O That sounds.....interesting. xD Revenge for what happened to Zex in CoM?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
We actually do have Melanie available!!! That would be awesome because DJQuackQuack was roleplaying as Le Phantom. You know who Le Phantom is, right?

Yep! I'm quite familar with all the Mansions. I hope I would be able to do such a character justice in a roleplay though ;_;

Organization_42

Awards
I'm sure you'd be just fine, simple&clean!

Yep. He's a ghost at the mansion, and he's a very angry ghost.

I'll never forget when Mina brought it up; it was hilarious. We all knew that Zexy's character wanted revenge, but his roleplayer hadn't revealed how yet. And then one day Mina posted in the OOC thread, "So, who wants to hang Axel?" Just the way she worded it, so casually, and the randomness of it made me lol.

S

Starcrossedsky

There's mostly annoying kids, not furries. I've actually run into more furries on livejournal, for assorted reasons.

Anyone who actually has a Gaia in here; my username there is the same as my KHI one, feel free to add away.

Anyway, moving on...

NO HORROR RPS OH GOD NO *squick*

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Yep. He's a ghost at the mansion, and he's a very angry ghost.

I'll never forget when Mina brought it up; it was hilarious. We all knew that Zexy's character wanted revenge, but his roleplayer hadn't revealed how yet. And then one day Mina posted in the OOC thread, "So, who wants to hang Axel?" Just the way she worded it, so casually, and the randomness of it made me lol.

OH JEEZ. xDD That sounds like it was a fun RP to be in. If I knew more about the Haunted Mansion, I might decide to join sometime (if there's an opening).

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
NO HORROR RPS OH GOD NO *squick*

Well, there is going to be gore, of course. That's also another thing to keep in mind.

Reika said:

Organization_42 got there before me, lol.

That might be fun!! Although, I've never seen any of the movies. Would that be a hindrance?

Not at all! All serial killer movies go with the same plot line: bad life serial killer, kills, and kills, and running, screaming, and kills. That's all you need to know. I guess we should call it something else, since it won't have much to do with the actual Friday the Thirteenth. But it's a good idea because of the Organization members and, you know, Organization XIII. Hmm...

Actually, just Zexion. Larxene's only pretending to help them because she wants to get revenge herself, on her own terms.

And that too xD.

But they are both getting revenge.

Little Kairi: You helped keep my fanclub alive! *tilts head and smiles* ARIGATOU! :3

s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface​

LOL, yes, I guess it does! You get to be Aqua!

HELL YAY! 8D

I'll be honest, I wouldn't want anyone else roleplaying as him. Well, especially since we'd need a DemLarx fan to do it. DJ hasn't been around much either, which is problematic. But I'll give it a try. Mina and I both know her on dA, so I could ask her if she wants to try contacting Mel while I re-set it here.

Well, there's not much else we can do if she doesn't come back. It's either someone else takes him, or no one plays him, which would leave quite a gap considering this center on RAD. We haven't reached that point where Larxene has feeling for him in terms of DemLarx, so we can redirect if worse comes to worse. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Awesome! I would love to try and roleplay Emily Cavanaugh or Melanie Ravenswood if/when it gets revived :D
Anyways, I've heard of Axel&Larxene and Marluxia&Larxene but never Roxene. That sounds like it would be a very interesting relationship... I think.

Then YAY! We got new people, then. Let's hope we can make it work.

And yes, Roxene does exist, quite a few times, actually. Then there's Luxord/Larxene. There's also Xemnas/Larxene, and I have seen Sephiroth/Larxene.

Though my OTP is Larxel, of course (have to finish that reply <3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back