• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SQEXGAL

First look at Famitsu's KH3D special!

I think you're missing the point of the article. It's to commemorate 10 years of the series, 10 years of fans and coverage and to look at how far it's come from one PS2 title. It's celebratory, thus the commentary and the fanart. I don't know what you were expecting.
  2. SQEXGAL

First look at Famitsu's KH3D special!

Just to clarify like I specified in my post on SQEX.INFO, the timeline dictates the release dates of the games/soundtracks/etc. and featured articles that Famitsu printed involving the series, not a timeline of the series. Go here for that.
  3. SQEXGAL

Nomura Interview in Famitsu Translated!

It means the movie director felt he isn't going to have the chance to reflect on the series in another opener like this one, so he crammed as much as he could into this one. Not that "there won't be a KH3", we already know that this will happen. But by that point, the opener will probably...
  4. SQEXGAL

Nomura Interview in Famitsu Translated!

To be honest, I hate translating the Dream Eater's names because I know when it gets localized they aren't going to resemble the Japanese names. It's like translating Pokemon names, Japanese puns get lost and English ones get added. I thought Kingdanyan sounded stupid and no one gets wtf Kumada...
  5. SQEXGAL

GEO's preorder bonus

The folder is for people who pre-ordered KH3D at GEO. That's all, it's probably while supplies last, not just the first person in line. It'll be cheap and resemble this (Amazon.co.jpF ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc ƒNƒŠƒAƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹2: ƒzƒr[) with a KH3D picture on it instead. It's not a big deal at all lol I...
  6. SQEXGAL

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

It was young Master Xehanort. :3
  7. SQEXGAL

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Just wanted to say thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoyed reading my translation. I just finished translating the trailer impression from the Famitsu article, here's the last part of it because it sort of clears up what is going on at the end of the trailer...
  8. SQEXGAL

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Whoops, that's a typo, should be ratio wise. Meaning that more Kingdom Hearts fans are female as compared to male.
  9. SQEXGAL

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. There's more translations of the interview on my blog. SQEX
  10. SQEXGAL

Sora and Riku in KH1 form

Maybe Nomura just doesn't want the KH kids to grow up? The BBS group are essentially young adults and dealing with darker themes, but by the time it catches up with Sora, he's still a kid. Even though he grows in KH2, he's still no older than Ventus was. The charm of KH is kinda the fact that...
  11. SQEXGAL

Laguna was planned to be in Birth By Sleep

No, I think the gameplay is boring unless you are playing against another person, but even then it gets stale after a while. On topic though, the whole relationship with Squall didn't even cross my mind until Pinwheel said so! It would have been a nice tie-in.
  12. SQEXGAL

Laguna was planned to be in Birth By Sleep

Ah no, that would have been so cool. I love Laguna but I hate Dissidia.
  13. SQEXGAL

Jump Festa 2011

Demo impression from Aibo at FF-Reunion:The multiplayer demo battle took place at Monstro. Three players began inside Monstro’s body, fighting within him. Once you inflicted enough damage on his inner walls, he spat you out and you begin to fight him from the outside. Monstro would pass...
  14. SQEXGAL

BBSfm site update

Here are sceenshots! By the way, the characters do not transform into Unversed,the Illusion command makes them transform into smoke.
  15. SQEXGAL

New info of BBSFM

From Heartstation:Confront this powerful enemy in co-op play! The true form of the enemy who wraps himself in silver armor is unknown, he seems strong without weakness. Work together with your friends to defeat him! NO HEART – The boss that appears in “The Distant View to Darkness”. He...
Back