• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First look at Famitsu's KH3D special!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
First Look at Famitsu Weekly’s KH3D Special | SQEX.INFO

DSC03251.jpg

The site is cram packed with images from the Famitsu article on KH3D, at a whopping 24 pages. It also a timeline which dictates the games, soundtracks, and featured articles that Famitsu has previously printed involving the series!

Thanks to SQEXGAL!

Master Spockanort has updated the site with the images from Famitsu, for our viewing convenience! Check them out. :3

3/29 Famitsu Weekly Images!*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It involves a time line, messages from the voice actors, and it deals with a lot of the gameplay. But it looks as though it's spoiler free.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thanks Taochan for finding this info! I see lots of KH fanarts there.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
It involves a time line, messages from the voice actors, and it deals with a lot of the gameplay. But it looks as though it's spoiler free.
Thanks for the info. Wonder what could be on that timeline that we already don't know about. Spoiler free works for me. (trying so hard to avoid spoilers)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Some of the fanart is incredibly adorable, my favorite is the one of Sora and Wandanyan.

edit:
Thanks for the info. Wonder what could be on that timeline that we already don't know about. Spoiler free works for me. (trying so hard to avoid spoilers)
None of the images are spoilery if that helps.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
A timeline would help with the convoluted story like they did with the Zelda games

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow, I really like that big fanart with all the characters from KH for the most part on it, it looks really nice O____O

Besides that, not sure if that flower-like DE has been seen before, but I'm in love with it! It reminds me of a couple Pokemon mixed together, like Roselia and Bellossom

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
A timeline would help with the convoluted story like they did with the Zelda games

It's really not that convoluted, at least it's not comparable to Zelda.

Wow, I really like that big fanart with all the characters from KH for the most part on it, it looks really nice O____O

Besides that, not sure if that flower-like DE has been seen before, but I'm in love with it! It reminds me of a couple Pokemon mixed together, like Roselia and Bellossom
Yeah, the big one was cool. :3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It's really not that convoluted, at least it's not comparable to Zelda.
Yeah it's pretty convoluted, as far as Zelda goes it was only convoluted because they rarely explained the story. For a while it was like Mario, each game was it's own little universe 'till they created the timeline

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah it's pretty convoluted, as far as Zelda goes it was only convoluted because they rarely explained the story. For a while it was like Mario, each game was it's own little universe 'till they created the timeline

The huge difference between Zelda and KH is that every Zelda game can be self-contained. Whereas every KH game is a continuing story that needs the other installment to understand the overall story.

The KH time line is pretty easy to piece together on your own but it would definitely be nice to have an in depth one.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
That's a lot of Kingdom Hearts.

Is that image of SDG eating ice-cream with RAX shadowing them fan-made or is it Shiro Amano? Either way, I really like the concept behind it. Almost gets me teary.

And is that Riku's voice actor who's totally flashed out? Poor Mamoru Miyano. x'D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's a lot of Kingdom Hearts.

Is that image of SDG eating ice-cream with RAX shadowing them fan-made or is it Shiro Amano? Either way, I really like the concept behind it. Almost gets me teary.

And is that Riku's voice actor who's totally flashed out? Poor Mamoru Miyano. x'D
I think it's fan-made, because that whole page is fan-art.

Yeah, it is. XD Poor guy.

SQEXGAL

Website
sqex.wordpress.com
Just to clarify like I specified in my post on SQEX.INFO, the timeline dictates the release dates of the games/soundtracks/etc. and featured articles that Famitsu printed involving the series, not a timeline of the series. Go here for that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Just to clarify like I specified in my post on SQEX.INFO, the timeline dictates the release dates of the games/soundtracks/etc. and featured articles that Famitsu printed involving the series, not a timeline of the series. Go here for that.

I'll throw that in the OP, thanks SQEXGAL. :3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

yeah but that's pathetic compared to what i thought it was gonna be. Oh well cool no less

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
yeah but that's pathetic compared to what i thought it was gonna be. Oh well cool no less
Well, as SQEXGAL pointed out, there's a whole timeline on the official portal site to go by.
Plus the memoirs thing in-game.
It would be somewhat redundant to include a timeline of the canon in the magazine. Maybe not useless, but redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back