• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First look at Famitsu's KH3D special!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SQEXGAL

Website
sqex.wordpress.com
I think you're missing the point of the article. It's to commemorate 10 years of the series, 10 years of fans and coverage and to look at how far it's come from one PS2 title. It's celebratory, thus the commentary and the fanart. I don't know what you were expecting.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I think you're missing the point of the article. It's to commemorate 10 years of the series, 10 years of fans and coverage and to look at how far it's come from one PS2 title. It's celebratory, thus the commentary and the fanart. I don't know what you were expecting.
I was just talking about the timeline, not the entire article

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
A timeline would help with the convoluted story like they did with the Zelda games
How is it even close to Zelda? BBS,KH1,Days,COM,KH2,Coded,and KH3D. There's your timeline.

I really wish people would stop saying it's convoluted, the KH story is not that hard to understand or really all that complex it just has a lot going on betweenn the motives, character's, double dealings, and backstory.

The only time I find it "complex" is when you're trying to explain it to someone else, but just playing through the game it's pretty easy to grasp the story.

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I really wish people would stop saying it's convoluted, the KH story is not that hard to understand or really all that complex it just has a lot going on betweenn the motives, character's, double dealings, and backstory.

I said nothing about complex, but hey you just defined convoluted

siegleeagle

I said nothing about complex, but hey you just defined convoluted

Nope convoluted means difficult to comprehend according to my dictionary. Just because there is a lot going on doesn't mean its difficult. It may be difficult to some people but I just don't see it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nope convoluted means difficult to comprehend according to my dictionary. Just because there is a lot going on doesn't mean its difficult. It may be difficult to some people but I just don't see it.

It's difficult for those who don't play or at least look up the so-called "side games" and only stick to KH 1 and 2 (maybe CoM as a gimmick).
;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back