• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

death=slumber in KH.
If this is true, why are there living characters (living in the Realm of Light) in the Realm of Sleep?
Don't get me wrong, I think this evaluation makes sense on a lot of levels, but it doesn't really correlate entirely with what we've seen.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Now, where's that trailer ?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Okay guys, JF is officially over. Get out.

Reading it just like this makes me feel complete.

But anyway, is the trailer going to be put up "this week" starting from today (Sunday) or did they mean like an actual week?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Oh, I meant selling yourself short on the fact it could be Repliku. The data thing was an entirely different matter I felt like bringing up (again).
Oh, now I completely understand. I'm just saying it's Repliku only because it's easier to understand. Nomura already said death=slumber in an interview and dead characters such as Xemnas and Vanitas are appearing, so I think it's the more likely choice. But if it's Data Riku, then all power to you!

SQEXGAL

Website
sqex.wordpress.com

Just wanted to say thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoyed reading my translation. I just finished translating the trailer impression from the Famitsu article, here's the last part of it because it sort of clears up what is going on at the end of the trailer:

Famitsu said:
Also, a movie scene is incorporated into the trailer, showing Sora falling through the center space of a spiral staircase, when he lands he becomes Roxas. There he thrusts a Keyblade at Xion who appears. From there various scenes are shown in succession, showing the characters in dramatic circumstances, composing a visual of impressive scenes from the series. There is a scene where Sora and Riku fight against Xehanort, but is it just for show? Also in the last part of the trailer, a young man wearing the Organization coat with the facial features of Ansem and Xemnas appears, he poses the question, “Sora, aren’t you too harboring hearts other than your own?” From the side, the face of Vanitas is exposed!

Still a little ambiguous, can't wait for the trailer's release!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

111218_1652~01.jpg

This is cute. Has the Avatar Menu phone charms as ornaments!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Just wanted to say thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoyed reading my translation. I just finished translating the trailer impression from the Famitsu article, here's the last part of it because it sort of clears up what is going on at the end of the trailer:

Thanks so much, SQEXGAL.
Can't wait to read the whole Famitsu article. <3

Crazy Mario

If this is true, why are there living characters (living in the Realm of Light) in the Realm of Sleep?
Don't get me wrong, I think this evaluation makes sense on a lot of levels, but it doesn't really correlate entirely with what we've seen.
Maleficent can get in since she has power over sleep and is a master of magic and Mickey could've just asked Yen Sid to go. I don't know how Axel and Terra-Xehanort can get in, but if they can somehow teleport to Simulated Twilight Town, then it's no surprise to me they can appear in the Realm of Sleep.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Amazing work as always, SQEXGAL!

Crazy Mario

Thank you for the translations! Especially since I'm clueless about languages beyond English to the point I still haven't learned how to speak Spanish when it's my own ethnicity!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

If it came down to Data Riku or Repliku for being the "other riku" in the trailer i'd rather have Repliku. I know people are also throwing Xion in there as an option. I think with Repliku you have a better chance to force conflict and get character growth out of Riku.

Repliku: "Hey real thing."
Riku: "Fake me! You're alive? But I thought I killed you!?"
Repliku: "Dude this is Kingdom Hearts. Everyone you "kill" eventually gets brought back."
Riku: "Really? So no one dies?"
Repliku: "Pretty much. Heck Bambi's mom is right over there."
Riku: "Wow! You think we should tell her that her kid misses her?"
Repliku: "Nah, she's doing fine on her own."

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

Maleficent can get in since she has power over sleep and is a master of magic and Mickey could've just asked Yen Sid to go. I don't know how Axel and Terra-Xehanort can get in, but if they can somehow teleport to Simulated Twilight Town, then it's no surprise to me they can appear in the Realm of Sleep.

It's kind of simple really. RoS = KH afterlife. This is my guess.
It's not "Axel" in the realm of sleep, he refers to himself as "Lea" meaning he has returned to his human form. This must have happened when he sacrificed himself (he went into sleep).

Same as Terranort. Master Xehanort knew what he was doing. Perhaps when he stabbed himself back in the Final Episode (as Terranort) he knew that some sort of image of that current Terranort(pre-stab) would appear in the RoS.

MizuMikomi

Awards

THanks for all the translations SQEXGAL, today's have gotten me more hyped for Dream Drop Distance then I ever thought I would be. Just waiting for that trailer is going to be so agonizing... well not really, but still.

@alexis.anagram- Ah! That fact totally passed my mind! Thanks for the correction ~ Lol

Crazy Mario

It's kind of simple really. RoS = KH afterlife. This is my guess.
It's not "Axel" in the realm of sleep, he refers to himself as "Lea" meaning he has returned to his human form. This must have happened when he sacrificed himself (he went into sleep).

Same as Terranort. Master Xehanort knew what he was doing. Perhaps when he stabbed himself back in the Final Episode (as Terranort) he knew that some sort of image of that current Terranort(pre-stab) would appear in the RoS.
Wow, I never thought of it that way! I know Axel became Lea though, I just still prefer calling him the latter.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

Wow, I never thought of it that way! I know Axel became Lea though, I just still prefer calling him the latter.

Yeh it would be a really good (and cliche) idea of Nomura, so that he can get all the lead villians into 1 game. It would make it epic. This would also explain Ansem SoD appearing and Xemnas. As well as Xion and Vanitas etc. etc.

MizuMikomi

Awards

I've been saying for the longest time that something had to have been formed when Master Xehanort extracted his own heart. Since his own body would thus be incomplete and missing a heart.

I assume he didn't know what would happen to his body, nor did he care. He just wanted to be younger.

It'd be rich if Master Xehanort's body has been parading around the RoS as a nobody this entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back