• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura Interview in Famitsu Translated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mashing E won't work, man. And dropping your Sandvich won't either. ;A;

;A; sobbu i suppose bathing it in oil won't help...

How come the Rare Spirits's names keep being translated so oddly?

Kingdanyan
Kumada Dai-circus (pun on the Kenoshita Dai Circus)
Nekuboy/Nekubboi

Guess it is something the translator has to decide xD

I think I like yours better

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh ok! *feels dumb* I forgot they never even mentioned whether or not there would be a Critical in the 1st place. x'''D

It would be neat if they did include it, but I'd imagine that playing through the game in that level of difficulty would yield a better bonus xD

siegleeagle

I always play on the hardest difficulty and I never have to much trouble. Except when I first played the 1st game when I was young lol.

Mr Yippie

there will be the longest cutscene of the whole series

spLqM.gif

Chistosa

Awards
Wait wait wait.......so the orchestral version of Hikari will play during the OP??? Or did he mean from just the trailers? -confused-

— Ansem and Xemnas, as well as Master Xehanort’s forms appear, but are they
the real thing?
Nomura: Well, about that… Ansem and Xemnas appear
often, harassing Sora and Riku.

...Dodging the question like always, Nomura. > >

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
For the sake of putting things in perspective, what is the longest cutscene in KH currently to date?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Nomura: If I had to say who the key persons were, I’d say they are the silver haired boy and Axel.
caught my interest right there~
wonder what axel/lea will be doing to be what he considers key >.>
Parts of the opener were used in the Special Trailer that was released publically, where the keywords “those who are asleep within sadness” appeared. Does helping those people become the goal of this game?

Nomura: How will that go… (Laughs.) Well, first off Sora and company will have to make preparations for that.
1fd9h1.jpg
...dat laugh....

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm actually really surprised to hear Axel is one of the "key people" in the game. The yellow haired boy was obvious, but that was unexpected.

Also, Nomura said Axel and not Lea. Maybe just in the sake of familiarity? Or maybe something else...

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
there will be the longest cutscene of the whole series
Longest cutscene in the entire series? I like it. But I also have this horrible feeling that my 3DS will run out of power right in the middle of it.

SQEXGAL

Website
sqex.wordpress.com
How come the Rare Spirits's names keep being translated so oddly?

Kingdanyan
Kumada Dai-circus (pun on the Kenoshita Dai Circus)
Nekuboy/Nekubboi

To be honest, I hate translating the Dream Eater's names because I know when it gets localized they aren't going to resemble the Japanese names. It's like translating Pokemon names, Japanese puns get lost and English ones get added. I thought Kingdanyan sounded stupid and no one gets wtf Kumada Dai Circus is. The lizard that looks like Neku isn't "nekubboi", it's ネクッポイ (nekuppoi) which literally means Neku-ish which is what the lizard is. I dunno, I hate doing it, people can call them whatever they want anyways lol.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Longest cutscene in the entire series? I like it. But I also have this horrible feeling that my 3DS will run out of power right in the middle of it.
hahah just watch that'll actually happen to me -_-

is the current longest one blank points?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I think its the kh2 ending. Don't quote me on it though.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
is the current longest one blank points?
If this new cut scene is executed as well as or better than blank points, I will be so happy. Watching that for the first time was a highlight of the series for me.

Everyone, hold up. Nomura said AXEL is a key character, not Lea. Let's nitpick this apart and create a whole universal theory based upon this premise! O:

Gram

Banned
Awards
If this new cut scene is executed as well as or better than blank points, I will be so happy. Watching that for the first time was a highlight of the series for me.
>: didnt answer my question but you right if its as good i'll be fine. (til like mite says the 3ds dies mid way thru X'D)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Nomura said:
— In the opener, we see a flurry of memorable scenes from the series while an orchestra version of “Hikari” plays, it’s very moving!

Nomura: It was Nomatsu (Takeshi Nomatsu, the title’s cinematic movie director) who managed it, he said himself “there isn’t a next one”, so he crammed it full of content.

Can some one expain what "There isn't a next one"means?

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Thease interview, its liek 2 questions answered 10 more forming,
i guess lea and ymx are in thoses open spaces on the site

i had a feeling ansem and xemnas would be trolls lol

SQEXGAL

Website
sqex.wordpress.com
Can some one expain what "There isn't a next one"means?

It means the movie director felt he isn't going to have the chance to reflect on the series in another opener like this one, so he crammed as much as he could into this one. Not that "there won't be a KH3", we already know that this will happen. But by that point, the opener will probably reflect the story of KH3, not reflect the past titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back