• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GEO's preorder bonus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So is there like...stuff in the folder? Like high quality prints of KH artwork or something? Can something be expected to be inside? They make it sound so exclusive it's hard to imagine a folder is all to it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So is there like...stuff in the folder? Like high quality prints of KH artwork or something? Can something be expected to be inside? They make it sound so exclusive it's hard to imagine a folder is all to it.

Oh you mean those exclusive, not so exlclusive postcards

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh you mean those exclusive, not so exlclusive postcards

I was futilely dreaming of something different. Postcards are pretty to look at but if this store is going to make such a big deal out of a preorder gift...

No, it's just a folder

Well shit! That folder better be amazing then. It had better be weaved out of silk, embroidered with gold and play "Hallelujah" when you open it.

Obviously I jest.

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
That folder better have $10 inside it to compensate the unfortunate soul for preordering the game and using gas/bus fare/etc to be the first one to get to the store just to get a folder.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Then why would anyone try to be the first to get there? o_O

Actually, a better question is: Why don't they give them out to everyone who pre-orders?

Because it is a folder!!!! Who wants to give a folder out to everyone...it is a folder after all, one of the most magical things ever <_<

No, it's just a folder

Are you sure it doesn't have any KH art on it? If it does have some of that art on it, then that would make it worth something because it would be a collector's item, and I would want that a lot.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The folder is for people who pre-ordered KH3D at GEO. That's all, it's probably while supplies last, not just the first person in line. It'll be cheap and resemble this (Amazon.co.jpF ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc ƒNƒŠƒAƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹2: ƒzƒr[) with a KH3D picture on it instead. It's not a big deal at all lol I can't believe how blown out of proportion this is.

It was due to me fallowing TGirls link, My crappy translating skills, and me misinterpretating what it said. So it's my fault.

MasterZeR0

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
A clear folder? That's the preorder bonus?

Are there pictures of this clear folder?

Not yet, however, SE sold KH folders in the past, so it most likely will just have some DDD art on the folder to represent KHDDD. If the art is nice, I'll get it to frame it, but I'm glad it isn't something I HAVE TO HAVE...

Keyblade0

Not yet, however, SE sold KH folders in the past, so it most likely will just have some DDD art on the folder to represent KHDDD. If the art is nice, I'll get it to frame it, but I'm glad it isn't something I HAVE TO HAVE...

Lol, right. We all know.

*currently awaits for the english releases of FMs that would hopefully be a bonus in the US and Europe*

...what? I can't dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back