• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingering Night

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

sazh-character-art-from-final-fantasy-13.jpg

Comeonyouknowyouwantit!!!!

He'd be the first black guy on KH who wasn't evil.

SQEXGAL

Website
sqex.wordpress.com

Whoops, that's a typo, should be ratio wise. Meaning that more Kingdom Hearts fans are female as compared to male.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Where is SephiMog! I knew there were more female fans!

Lol, alright, I concur, SpockaMog, I was on the impression the fanbase would be almost evenly spread with a slight majority for the male fans...seems it is actually the other way around, lol.
Some Kuponuts? *ggg*

---

That with the new characters and enemies is stunning though...I wonder what the introduction of yet more new ones (if they aren't Disney or FF) shortly before the end of the saga may mean.
And new enemies? What are they this time? Manifested nightmares you fight in the dream world? Some data monsters sent by Xehanort to disrupt Ansem's data inside Sora? Some beings between somebody and nobody?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Well here we go again not to be negative outright like it sounds, but why is there a 4th enemy now. Heartless, Nobody, Then Unversed, now ??

It needs to stop until they close the book on Heartless/Nobody part of it all.

They semi closed it on the Heartless, but kind of opened it again with the Nobodies.
Umm you do realize the Unverse were a stand alone enemy and probably won't be seen anywhere else right? As long as there is darkness in peoples hearts there will be Heartless and as long as there are Heartless there will be Nobodies. I'm guessing these new enemies won't be as long lasting but even if they were what's the problem?

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Unless Vanitas comes back, then the Unversed might return. Then Sora can have a giant battle with a bunch of Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

How do we even know it's a new enemy like Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed are. Nomura could have just meant it was a specific boss in Traverse Town that was neither heartless or nobody but maybe a human character. I think on this enemy thing we're jumping the gun here.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

How do we even know it's a new enemy like Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed are. Nomura could have just meant it was a specific boss in Traverse Town that was neither heartless or nobody but maybe a human character. I think on this enemy thing we're jumping the gun here.

That's a possibility as well.

Furthermore, it was NOT Nomura who said this, look at the source:
KH3D Play Impression « SQEX

It's from a reviewer who apparently got to play a demo version of KH DDD.
And there might be changes from the demo to the final version.

loke13

Well from the article
I think it seems the [main] battle opponent won’t be Heartless or Nobody.
So it's pretty easy to assume a new enemy but your right nothing is official yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lol, alright, I concur, SpockaMog, I was on the impression the fanbase would be almost evenly spread with a slight majority for the male fans...seems it is actually the other way around, lol.
Some Kuponuts? *ggg*

:DDDDD

Oh, Kuponuts! Don't mind if I do, kupo~

That with the new characters and enemies is stunning though...I wonder what the introduction of yet more new ones (if they aren't Disney or FF) shortly before the end of the saga may mean.
And new enemies? What are they this time? Manifested nightmares you fight in the dream world? Some data monsters sent by Xehanort to disrupt Ansem's data inside Sora? Some beings between somebody and nobody?

I'm hoping the enemies involve the "dream" aspect. So yeah, I'm also hoping for "nightmares"...but anything is possible with this enigmatic game~

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well from the article So it's pretty easy to assume a new enemy but your right nothing is official yet.

Well the "[Main] Battle Oppenent" could be interpreted as the main opponent of Traverse Town, which could mean the boss in that world. I think the term is too vague for us to speculate if it's a new enemy or not for now.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

Well from the article So it's pretty easy to assume a new enemy but your right nothing is official yet.

That quote says nothing about a new enemy. He says not a Heartless and not a Nobody. It could be human for sure. Who knows? It may even be Riku, or (going out on a stretch here...) Yen Sid himself. It's the Mark of Mastery Exam isn't it? What better way to determine Masterhood than by fighting the master?

loke13

That quote says nothing about a new enemy. He says not a Heartless and not a Nobody. It could be human for sure. Who knows? It may even be Riku, or (going out on a stretch here...) Yen Sid himself. It's the Mark of Mastery Exam isn't it? What better way to determine Masterhood than by fighting the master?
Yes it does.
Whether that mean a new type of main enemy (which is also what I would assume since the person in the article made a comparison to the Heartless and Nobodies) or just a new boss like Memory Master is another story but like I said nothing is official yet.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

...It says nothing about a NEW enemy. It just says it won't be a Heartless or Nobody.

It could be a human, a machine, a data enemy or dream enemy (please no). Hell it could even be an Unversed that never went away. It doesn't necessarily have to be a new enemy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It could be a human, a machine, a data enemy or dream enemy (please no). Hell it could even be an Unversed that never went away. It doesn't necessarily have to be a new enemy.

But that doesn't mean it can't be. Nomura has introduced new enemies in almost every game. CoM/KH2 introduced Nobodies. BBS had Unversed. Coded had data bugs. KH2FM and BBS had Lingering Sentiments. Then there are the two replicas...the data OrgXIII...

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

But that doesn't mean it can't be. Nomura has introduced new enemies in almost every game. CoM/KH2 introduced Nobodies. BBS had Unversed. KH2(partially)/Coded had data bugs.

I didn't say it couldn't be, but it doesn't say it MUST be.

To be honest, I'd rather it be a full being. As in Human.

loke13

Just curious why do you want it to be a human?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You mean a Somebody.

And nobody said it must be. And yes, it could be a Somebody...But why would the interviewer make it so important that we know they are not Heartless or Nobody. Being a "full being" isn't all that game changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back