• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

So will you be reducing the number of game events?

Nomura: It's not like that. Just that when something happens, if you explain everything from square one you weaken the pacing. So we're introducing a new system to avoid that. In FF Versus XIII we've removed the cutscenes, letting players continue playing through game events, and here we're going in a different direction again. Also, in 3D Sora fights alongside some strange companions. We're planning to put together a secret movie, so look forward to that.

so that was new and intrigues me, what are the opinons on that???

Probably those people at Traverse Town with the "censored" names.

Someone in this thread had already stated possibly the somebodies of Demyx-Larxene?

Then again they could be people we've never met before. Who knows.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Right now we're putting the story into the Disney scenarios, and it seems like once through won't be enough to understand it. As for the individual mysteries, they'll explain some of the reasons and connections with the game's scenario. We also need approval from overseas, so we're putting in localisation along the way, which is hard work. But there are those on the Disney side who love KH too, and they have a detailed understanding of the scenario, and have been following closely.

That's... incredible. Story in Disney scenarios... Nomura do you really listen? :D

It sounds that they're definitely translating the script to English, as they make the game. :DDD I don't see how they could lip-synch without English VA's having aready started recording, so I can't see this being anything but the script/text being edited early.
But that alone cuts down localization for NA/EUR. :]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thanks, SQEXGAL!

Two new characters are your teammates.

New characters...o_o Well, at least I was right that he was talking about party members~

...I’m surprised that the party members will be characters who haven’t appeared before.

o_o I guess my thread held some merit. o_o So like new characters like human original characters, I wonder...

I think it seems the [main] battle opponent won’t be Heartless or Nobody.

So those little emblems may be important?

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.

My brain has imploded.

What...just what are we dealing with here?!
New characters fighting with Sora?
The data inside of Sora?
The Mark of Mastery?
The element of surprise?

Ohhh dear this will be a trip of there ever was one. o_O; Not to mention the series itself coming to the climax of this saga. Yeesh! Can't wait though. :)

(By the way, thanks to all who are putting hard work into translating this. <3 We all appreciate it!)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Thanks, SQEXGAL!

New characters...o_o Well, at least I was right that he was talking about party members~

o_o I guess my thread held some merit. o_o So like new characters like human original characters, I wonder...

So those little emblems may be important?

You mean the ones from the Dream Drop Distance site?

Funny that Japan has that, yet the US portal for KH doesn't even have Re:coded.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm not going to get overhyped. I'm going to wait for TGS, not watch the trailer, but look at the images then hide away until the release date.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I was able to play a little of the demo version. You can play in the familiar Traverse Town world. Two new characters are your teammates.* The bright bursts from the battles are even more illuminating than before. You’ll be able to climb up buildings. The battle system is large scale and has a flashy action style, it has a fun feeling. I’m surprised that the party members will be characters who haven’t appeared before. I think it seems the [main] battle opponent won’t be Heartless or Nobody.
Now that's just great to hear although I wish we knew if this person played as Sora or Riku and although the battle system defiantly sounds exciting! Oh man and a new enemy? Wonder what it could be this time?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lucky you, Dave. :/ I wish I could do that.

Lol, but I'm not watching the trailers for that reason. I just want to experience a KH game without knowing every single detail beforehand. So I'm swearing off interviews and trailers when TGS comes around. Images are okay because they aren't moving or have voices or can tell me what is going on.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Lol, but I'm not watching the trailers for that reason. I just want to experience a KH game without knowing every single detail beforehand. So I'm swearing off interviews and trailers when TGS comes around. Images are okay because they aren't moving or have voices or can tell me what is going on.

lol that's what I might do too.

also, that gave me a thought. if they have digital picture frames, why can't you put a gif as a picture?! it'd be a knockoff of the paintings that move in harry potter!!

*patents this, profit*

Unrequited Lust

Unless it's Aqua standing in front of Castle Oblivion.

shadowii

so the fact that sora and riku look like their original selves might be because of the data in sora.....i'm cool with that

k99y77

Awards

wait all i wanna know is are the 2 new characters, disney character, or KH characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back