• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Diz, Detonation, Demise, and Darkness

ok, we all remember the scene where diz commited suicide, by being blown up by the malfunctioning, heart coder machine right, well I got to thinking, when diz was blown up riku sheilded the others from taking the rest of the blast, and for some reason turns back to regular riku, we then see...
  2. U

simple spirit/dis-soul theory.

this theory isn't that long, but I just got to thinking, the scene in kh2 final mix, where xemnas says it's been a long time friend to the blue armor (aqua) woudn't this mean that she lost the battle (died to the old man in the secret video) if that is the case, she would have to be a some sort...
  3. U

organization XIII eyes, this could be possibly important

alrighty then, I was just living out my normal day, normal as possible when my sudden obsession for kingdomhearts kicked in. and I just happened to notice that some of the organizations eyes could hold some vague refrence that tetsuya nomura wanted to put across, but anyway. amber yellow eyes...
  4. U

new heartless or nobodies?

so about the final mix, has anyone seen any new heartless or nobodies because nobody is talking about them, so i was wondering are there any new ones at all, oh and also, are there some in new colors, and also, perhaps it would be a good idea to post those new monsters here, if there are any, or...
  5. U

kingdomhearts III what the new bad guy will be after.

okay so i was just thinking about what the new villan would be after in kingdomhearts III and so i was thinking back to kingdomhearts 1 and that the main bad guy xehanorts heartless or else known as the seeker of darkness wanted evrything to be consumed in darkness and he also wanted KNOWLEDGE...
  6. U

XALDIN AND MICKEYS ULTIMATE ATTACK... or attack thats simmalar...

ok i have been wanting to say this for a long time, but has anyone noticed that both xaldin and mickey mouse have a pearl attack. because when you fight xaldin as mickey, and probably most people have... mickey has an attack called pearl. also if you listen carefully xaldin also shouts out his...
  7. U

The Xigbar Agenda Was There Something More!!!

okay... i was thinking about the new news about the connection to xigbar and the three knights right well i was thinking that there was some more connection within the game of the kingdomhearts2 for example we see saix saying to sora that they don't need sora anymore for kingdomhearts and all...
  8. U

Fanfiction ► Marluxia: elleven chpaters of bloody pink unfold.

okay I thought I might try this fanfic thing out just to try it out, so anyway the charchters you see here belong to square enix not me blah blah blah. okay so tell me what you think after reading this chapter, and marluxia fans sit back and enjoy...
  9. U

the somebody names

i saw a thread a little while ago disscussing axels name so i thought id make a thread decicated to guessing out the real names of organization members 7-12 saix through larxene. i guess this will keep going untill evryone aggrees on the proper names. alright lets start with saix.
  10. U

riku plot confusion land of dragons guy in black coat. with all the corn.

okay i was playing kingdomhearts2 and forgive me if this seems kinda like a bad queston but there was just one thing i coudn't figure out, on the second part of the land of dragons...
  11. U

the organization voices of castle oblivion.

i think ill make a thread devoting to guessing the voices of the castle oblivion organization members. like marluxia larxene vexen lexeaus and zexion. go ahead and say what you think they may sound like, compare them to other tv or movie charchters if you like.
  12. U

how is that haley joe voice thing gonna work out

okay, if they do make a kingdomhearts2 finalmix for the usa, then they would need soras voice actor right, but isnt he doing community service. does this mean we might be getting a new voice for the final mix version. or will haley still be able to act his part. does anyone know just curious.
  13. U

enter the cliffhanger of the pirates of the carribean. what will kingdomhearts do

you know i was just thinking, right after i saw the pirates of the carribean movie. the second one. and noticed that it ends in a cliffhanger. if kingdomhearts has that movie as one of its worlds wont it be kinda awkward. jack woudnt be in the end. because well.... rather not ruin it, and i dont...
  14. U

the new end the new never was

you know the end of the world and the world that never was the end took place after the end and the begginging took place before the beggining. will the next one take place somewhere in a forgotten present time. the next kingdomhearts does seem to take place in a forgotten time line what do you...
  15. U

grandmother kairis story the children think about the children

okay this is a little kingdomhearts3 idea but i think that the story that kairis grandma told us in kingdomhearts1 will have a signifigant effect on 3 when she talks about the children from way back in the past but dosent some signifigant happenings in kingdomhearts3 take part in the past as...
  16. U

the confusion the mysterious dissapearence of the shadows and the dusks what happened

did anyone ever notice in the fight scene between riku and roxas, and those neo shadows appeared and then they just dissapeared for no reason, yeah what was that all about, it also happened when sora and riku beat xemnas and all those dusks appeared and then they just dissapeared, i got confused...
  17. U

banishment of the heartless (snivel poor heartless)

didnt tetsuya nomura say that when and if he mad kingdomhearts3 that he already pretty much wrapped up the darkness and light conflicts and might want to do much more diffrent story line i mean like the same kingdomhearts and all but the dark light story line wont be in there much, i belive this...
  18. U

green drive form

i belive they said there was going to be a another drive form in the final mix version right on on of the interviews here. does anyone else think it should be green just because the fact that its the only trinity color from the original kingdomhearts they didnt use. its just a thought.:rolleyes...
  19. U

The Connections Of Organization Members

does anyone think that organization members 1-6 are connected with 7-12 and 13 for example member number 1 and 7 are both samurais in which xemnas is apart of the original six while saix is a neophyte from 7 through 13 then you have xigbar number two with axel number eight. there both assasins...
  20. U

Heart Soul Body What About Mind

in the kingdomhearts and kingdomhearts2 story there is the concept between body heart and soul and that these three make the whole being but arent they forgetting the mind, memories are also in the mind not just the heart. afterall without a mind your kinda like a heartless yourself anyone want...
Back