• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdomhearts III what the new bad guy will be after.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
okay so i was just thinking about what the new villan would be after in kingdomhearts III and so i was thinking back to kingdomhearts 1 and that the main bad guy xehanorts heartless or else known as the seeker of darkness wanted evrything to be consumed in darkness and he also wanted KNOWLEDGE. to pretty much evrything.

in chain of memories knowledge seems to play a key factor in the heart by the power of memories.

in kingdomhearts II xemnas wanted a heart, or otherwise all his regular EMOTIONS that he once lost in the qualifications of becoming a nobody. this is quite obvious in it's refrence to the heart. becuase emotions=heart obviously

NOW for kingdomhearts III i think that the main villan whoever should it be he or she will be after some kind of or will be involved of the loss of WILL. and the power of will. two things i think this are as follows.

in the end of the video that was revealed a couple weeks ago. we see a knight, (assumingly a knight) that is trapped and practically connected by chains. a possible symbol of the loss of will. of course even though tetsuya nomura has likely deleted this scene by now. it probably still has somewhat of a idea of the next villan could be after.

the other thing was that alot of kingdomhearts revolves around the strength of the heart and your own will. if you have a strong heart you get the keyblade. if you have a strong heart and will you get to have a nobody.(yay for you.) and with the three knights having keyblades. thus meaning they must have a strong heart and will, this also signifies will. just by having these tripped up keyblades.

also i like to note that in the video those chains that were lighting up seem to act of a battery of some kind, it was like the knight was some kind of toy. thus signifying again the loss of will because he is probably just a puppet.

well thats about the gist of it. tell me if you like this theory or not, discuss. and sorry if it sounds like evry other theory you have heard i tried my best.

if i find anything else to support this theory ill post it but i have a gut feeling that i just might be right.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
Well, I'm guessing the Org. and the knights(maybe) chasers heartless nobodies etc.

nah im thinking that the organization is done with, and the organizations heartless are probably simple heartless anyway. like shadows, so there probably done with as well. which leaves only our favorite little knights. or of course something else. but from what we know it's the knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back