• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the new end the new never was

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
you know the end of the world and the world that never was the end took place after the end and the begginging took place before the beggining. will the next one take place somewhere in a forgotten present time. the next kingdomhearts does seem to take place in a forgotten time line what do you think.

Zexion113

That totally lost me. I understand the last part, but the beginning makes no sense

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
okay im sorry ill explain it better.

in kingdomhearts1 the last world was the end of the world

in kingdomhearts2 there was the world that never was

now the end of the world as it hints would take place after the destruction of a world.

the world that never was takes place before the world is even there its not even real.

what im asking is if there may be a connection to kingdomhearts3 if the last two worlds i just mentioned take place after the destruction of a world and before the world is created. do you think think the last world in kingdomhearts3 will take place in a forgotten present time line. after all it looks like kingdomhearts3 takes place in just that kinda storyline.

i hope this made sense ask again if i need to make more sense.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think so. KH1 ended in the worlds after death. KH2 ended in a world still at birth. KH3 might end as a fight in the realm of the present's Kingdom Hearts, or since it will be in the past, it might be before any worlds were made. Nice point there, makes me wonder who will fight and where. But this is in the wrong section, it should be in the KH2 spoiler forum.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Yeah, that was the worlds after they were destroyed. KH2 you fight in TWTNW at the end and that is an incomplete world. So where do you think the next KH will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back