• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization XIII eyes, this could be possibly important

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
alrighty then, I was just living out my normal day, normal as possible when my sudden obsession for kingdomhearts kicked in. and I just happened to notice that some of the organizations eyes could hold some vague refrence that tetsuya nomura wanted to put across, but anyway.

amber yellow eyes xemnas-xigbar-saix

as I just stated these people have those freaky looking amber yellow look, appearently playing through the game those eyes seem to have sort of refrence to either having an obsession with kingdom hearts a conncection with it infusing with it's power or just plain using it's power, for example we have xemnas this one is rather obvious he is obsesssed with kingdom hearts and even infuses with it's power. xigbar is a bit more tricky, but tetsuya nomura confirmed that xigbar had a connection to the three knights who most likely had something to with some kind of kingdomhearts power. and saix this one's easy he actually uses the power of kingdomhearts in his berserk power just like on of the knights was probably about to do.

next up we have purple eyes xaldin-marluxia okay this one isn't exactly devestating information but as far as I know xaldin and marluxias eyes are purple, so I have tried to figure out some similarities between them, one for what I know is they both love castles, xaldin=beasts castle marluxia=castle oblivion, they both also love giving orders and probably enjoy the high rank of things as we see in final mix with sitting rather close to xemnas, and as we see with marluxia enjoys giving orders and wants nothing more than to take the highest seat of power for him self. they are also both quite strong, and their elements have chemistry blossoms and wind if you want to think like that or winds of death or something.

next on our list blue eyes roxas- lexeaus-zexion this one's really easy all three of them have a rather close affiniy to darkness and light roxas being light and zexion being darkness who's elemnent was also darkness, and lexeaus who even though his actuall element is earth, he does use the darkness as a sheild and constantly talks about as it being the only way when you fall of the path of light, other similarities, roxas and lexeaus also seem to have a connection of hero, roxas being connected to sora, and lexeaus being the silent hero, however zexion dosen't seem to meet that qualification, unless I missed something. oh and to add to that sora kairi and riku all have blue eyes and respectivly have connections to darkness and light.

and last and probably least jk is green eyes. axel-demyx-luxord-vexen-larxene. alright I thought long and hard, and I could only come up with a few examples. one. all of these members kinda fall in to the either rather weaker section of organization XIII or there not good at fighting, that basically summs it up, oh and these members seem to be mostly use elemental powers you might find in your own magic supply or another final fantasy game. so I think green eyes represent the run of the mill average organization XIII just on those reasons, and that's really the best I could come up with.

so to sum it up

amer eyes-kingdom hearts
purple eyes-castle lover possibly a past noble
blue eyes-weilder of darkness or light
green eyes-nothing special in fact probably weaker.

so after typing all that I think tetsuya nomura likes to make little hints in his carchter by putting small details such as the eyes, well that's my therory thanks for reading.

I

The Show Must Go On
Hmm, its interesting enough, though I could disagree on some points...

Iiso

The first part was the most interesting. The latter were more than likely coincidences... I mean, how many different eye colors could one use in character design?

The gold eyes obviously have a connection with KH. As you said, both Xemnas & Saix used its power. Then there was the ES, who's eyes turned gold/amber/whatever after he saw KH. Xigbar? Meh...

UltimaSomorio

Hmm, its interesting enough, though I could disagree on some points...

which parts? maybe i can try and explain those.

oh and to liso, I doubt they are coincidences based on the fact there are just way too many connections, I mean seriously roxas, lexeaus, xexion, kairi, riku, and sora all have blue eyes and connection to the light or darkness, I seriously think not, that's just way to uncanny.

ps. I didn't expect so many replies this quickly, usually It takes half an hour for just one. yay

Last edited:

Iiso

^They look... nothing alike...

which parts? maybe i can try and explain those.

oh and to liso, I doubt they are coincidences based on the fact there are just way too many connections, I mean seriously roxas, lexeaus, xexion, kairi, riku, and sora all have blue eyes and connection to the light or darkness, I seriously think not, that's just way to uncanny.

ps. I didn't expect so many replies this quickly, usually It takes half an hour for just one. yay

Well, I mean come on. Blue? Light & Dark? If they were to make a connection like that, then they might as well had some kind of color to represent those - IE black eyes(darkness) or w/e. Blue is a common eye color. Green is another.

However, I think that Yellow represents power(as you said), and Purple represents the lust for power. Marluxia & Xaldin both wanted power.

You should pay more attention to the rare eye colors, and not so much to the common ones. But then again, its your theory, so... *slaps self*

KHfreakfan

How dare you say that just because Axels eyes are green that hes weaker how dare you!!!

UltimaSomorio

^They look... nothing alike...

Well, I mean come on. Blue? Light & Dark? If they were to make a connection like that, then they might as well had some kind of color to represent those - IE black eyes(darkness) or w/e. Blue is a common eye color. Green is another.

However, I think that Yellow represents power(as you said), and Purple represents the lust for power. Marluxia & Xaldin both wanted power.

You should pay more attention to the rare eye colors, and not so much to the common ones. But then again, its your theory, so... *slaps self*

well, even if black eyes would represent darkness more, blue seems to be the color that tetsuya nomura chose to make that kind of representation, instead of using obvious black, he hid the representation in a common eye color, thus blue.

oh and to KHfreakfan, Im sorry but I really do think axel is of the weaker class. I mean even the ultimania book said that axel isn't even in the top seven strength wise. thus enforcing the representation of organization green eyes being the not so special the average of the group, but they are in a way also the bulk of the group.

Iiso

We assume he has no connection to KH. But he knows too much about it to not have at least seen it before. >.>

Blue eyes... meh.

UltimaSomorio

We assume he has no connection to KH. But he knows too much about it to not have at least seen it before. >.>

Blue eyes... meh.

that's true, but he dosen't actually have had to have seen it before the theory just kinda states that his part of the plotline was hugely influenced with something to do with kingdomhearts, thus xehanort=diz's aprentice. and tetsuya nomura making this decides that ansem the wise, is close enough to kingdomhearts to give him the amber eye treatment.

you really won't let that blue eyes thing go lol

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
welll i'm annoyed I was typing up my theory and my computer deleted it >.>

anyways I have to disagree on soem aprts with you...look up color symbolism.

let's start with Gold/amber
Gold- represent glory and well, it exceeeds others.
Xemnas- He exceeds the others because he's the #1 In the organization. Also he wants more and more power. He wants kingdom hearts, wehre he can truely gain his GLORY.
Xigbar& saix- pretty much the same thing, cept' they're not #1 in the organization. But they do exceed the others in pwoer and such.

Purple : It means mystery, feminism[sp?] and magic.
Marluxia- He's a mysterious and as we all know a very feminime charcter, byt he hair, eyes and his sythe...and his love for flowers o_O;;. Purple also emans noblty, and Marluxia walks around like he stands above the others...and he is in charge of the baove ground organization in CoM.
Xaldin..I i'm not sure about him...I think he ahd blue eyes.

Blue- means calm, quit, peaceful, good, intellect, neutral and truth
Roxas- he stands as a neutral character and he gives off a good aura, as we all can see.
Zexion- He's the calm, cool character that stands off by himself. Two quote I found of the meaning of blue can tie into zexion's eye color which ties to his personality as well "To the Egyptians, blue was used to represent truth" and "Blue is also considered the color for the spirit and the intellect". Zexion's weapon is a book, in book we gain knowledge ----> Intellect. Ding ding ding ding!
Lexy- I don't know about him at all ^^;;

Green- jealousy, life, envy and rebirth. Every on of the characters you named repesents one of those menaings.

Jelaousy- Larxy represents this I believe. Although she doesn't show it very much, she gives off a jealous aura. But, her jealousy turns to hatred the more she picks fights with people. She can also represent life in a sense for ehr saracastic attitude
Life- Demyx represents this ebcause he's very childish and very naive and gives of an aura off life and playfulness in the game. Green also represents inncence and well as we can see demy is an innocent character ^^
envy- Luxord defiantly represent this. He's a gambler and gamblers want more and more money. Nuff' said there. xD
rebirth- Axel, represent this because he changes into soemone different at the end of the game. He risks his reputation and "life" to save sora and his friends. So in a sense he's "reborn" when he was "living" and when he "died"

and that's how I think the eye colros repsent their personalities

ps sorry for typos ^^;;

everwinged_xx

Cool, I guess that makes sense...but...

next up we have purple eyes xaldin-marluxia okay this one isn't exactly devestating information but as far as I know xaldin and marluxias eyes are purple, so I have tried to figure out some similarities between them, one for what I know is they both love castles, xaldin=beasts castle marluxia=castle oblivion, they both also love giving orders and probably enjoy the high rank of things as we see in final mix with sitting rather close to xemnas, and as we see with marluxia enjoys giving orders and wants nothing more than to take the highest seat of power for him self. they are also both quite strong, and their elements have chemistry blossoms and wind if you want to think like that or winds of death or something.

Purple eyes...??

xydor

hmm, not to interfere with your theory, but you cant base theories off the organisations eyes, without comparing them to eveyone elses eyes in the game too. otherwise it just doesn't make sense, because it's likely their eyes were the same colour when they were real people too. when zexion was ienzo, do you still think he had such an affinity to darkness, or different coloured eyes? same with marluxia, have his eyes always been purple, and had a connection with castles? because if anyone has an obsession with castles, it would be maleficent. but her eyes are yellow, and though she uses kingdom hearts for her power, she cares not much at all about kingdom hearts, just manipulating people to do her work, she she can be top seated, in a large dark castle.

and if riku's eyes are green... oh ho ho.. dont you DARE insult my favourite character by even SUGGESTING that he is weak. he was one of the bitchiest people to fight in KH1, and can seriously help you whoop ass in number 2. even when you first started off on destiny island, it was easier to fight three people than fight him.

there definately could be something up with the amber eyes thing though.. i more saw to it simpler though, just thinking that all the heartless' eyes are yellow. lol but i just thought it was a creepy eye colour, if you think about it, it's probably even more scary or fascinating than red eyes. aw man... i want some yellow contact lenses....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back